Ladies is there anything you do for you Bull or black men but not your partner?

I totally understand this dynamic. For women to do a lot of this stuff, they need to be in a specific frame of mind…a hot frame of mind, a dirty frame of mind. If you can get them there, they are more receptive to doing all the dirty things. This is more likely to happen with a bull than a hubby.

Thank you for your recognition Sir. It is a total mindset adjustment that white men like me need to learn accept once our white wives or girlfriends get blacked for the first time. If we are hoping to keep our newly blacked women in our lives going forward, we need to waive the white flag of sexual surrender to superior black lovers. Our focus going forward will be on building our emotional bonds, serving her needs and if desired, servicing the needs of her black bull without hesitation. After all, he not only owns my wife, he owns me too.

Wow, I hope we aren’t teaching our White sons this. Damn…..I’m a football coach and I would hate for any of my athletes to be hearing this. Damn. I don’t even know what to say.

I guess you need to have this kind of thinking to survive this lifestyle. It’s like if you are prisoner of war, you gotta come up with a different mindset to deal with the punishment. Same thing if you were in jail….gotta change mindset to survive.

My future wife never let me near her ass while we were engaged. However, she gave up her anal cherry to her first ever black lover in the weeks before our wedding. He and his black friends have enjoyed 3 hole bareback privileges in the 7 years of our marriage. At their insistence, I was completely shut off from all 3 holes immediately after our honeymoon.
Awesome

My wife never explicitly denied me anything but it’s the reluctant attitude or just general lack of enthusiasm she will demonstrate and then she knows I won’t pursue it further. Who wants to fuck a female in a way that she’s not hot for it? That’s a turn off and she knows it and that way she can still technically claim she never denied me. She’s rarely sucked my dick and never to completion and when I expressed interest in her asshole there’s always been an excuse. Her boyfriend gets both and he also gets a freak who will fuck, suck and gladly satisfy his every sexual desire. It was about a month into their relationship when he took her ass. Bareback of course. And she’s met him during her lunch more than once to suck him off. When she returned from the trip where he took her ass for the first time, about 2 weeks into their affair, she described how it happened to me and then told me that her ass is exclusively for him. Then she told me that cleaning his cum from her pussy and ass is exclusively for me. Seeing another man’s cum in your wife’s pussy, ass or even leaking into her panties is surreal and the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.
What does she look like?

Back