Ladies, what did you do AFTER your divorce?

I am recently Separated from my white husband and currently living with an African Guy I met before through BTW. I am officially BBC only from now on!
@aprilmay if your husband would be ok with this, would you like to remain married? And if so, would you prefer to remain Black only????

I've been divorced twice. My involvement with black men was before my first marriage, which was brief. I only recently got involved in that again while my current husband was overseas. When he got back my friends finally fo.rced me to introduce them to him. He seems supportive.
@Kr1st1 so how many Black male friends were you enjoying? And when you say they f.orced you to introduce them to him, how did that intro go??? Are you happy with hubby now? And are you Black Only? 😊

@Kr1st1 so how many Black male friends were you enjoying? And when you say they f.orced you to introduce them to him, how did that intro go??? Are you happy with hubby now? And are you Black Only? 😊
he basically told me that I was cut off from sex until I introduced him to my husband.
it went okay. They get along well.
No, but husband is away right now on a work contract, so for the time being effectively yes.

This is about the hostess of swing house party. The first time I met her and her male partner in their rural home she told my lady friend and I the following. ||||||| She wanted to get a divorce due to her husband's controlling nature and poor and closed-minded sexual performance. She met her partner via some sort of online swinging site and he traveled to one of the Carolina's from New England for a meet and greet. It went well, they fucked, the met other swingers in that part of the country during subsequent visits, all was good and she was happy. She became a happy slut and filed for divorce. Her partner met her near her home on the day the divorce was finalized. She left her house with one suitcase (I think she shipped her other stuff), got in her partner's car and began driving north in I-95. When the crossed the border to the next state, she tossed her wedding ring out the car. They stopped at every rest stop on the way, mainly for her to get have some sex with a stranger. She told us she was successful a little less than half the time. I don't recall the exact numbers, this was too long ago to remember. When they arrived at her partner's home in New England, they began to host group sex house parties (prior meet and greet required). The folks were late 30s and older, heavy and thin, and 100% bareback. Show time was 6:00 p.m., everyone was in a puppy pile on the living room floor no later than 7:00 p.m.

From Christine -
Me too. But it made things real easy.
I didn't have to worry about the ki ds walking in and seeing
or smelling anything. Also, some bulls can be very loud,
so that didn't matter. And I didn't care if any of the neighbors
saw some black teen leaving my apartment at all hours of the day.

Back