Pregnancy

Kitti93

Female
So I am curious as to people playing any role in this lifestyle, have you had someone or become pregnant? How did you approach it? How did it affect your view of the lifestyle? Did it affect your relationship in the manner you thought it would? Do you tell people that ask the truth or what has been your explanation? No offense intended by any of these questions. Just simply curious.

Some people use various types of contraception. Other people enjoy unprotected sex and the risk of getting pregnant. One woman wrote under one of my posts on this forum that she likes to check whether she will actually get pregnant and is considering abortion if this happens. And the majority of real couples talk about this when setting rules and boundaries. You just need to talk about it as a couple and know what your partner will do or what your plan is for it. And finally... Let's not forget the couples who hope to get pregnant by a black man!

As I've stressed on another thread dealing with this topic, responsibility is essential when one is involved in lifestyle pregnancies, same as in the "vanilla" world. But the uniqueness of having a couple raise a ch!ld or ch!ldren by me is a total turn-on.

Some people use various types of contraception. Other people enjoy unprotected sex and the risk of getting pregnant. One woman wrote under one of my posts on this forum that she likes to check whether she will actually get pregnant and is considering abortion if this happens. And the majority of real couples talk about this when setting rules and boundaries. You just need to talk about it as a couple and know what your partner will do or what your plan is for it. And finally... Let's not forget the couples who hope to get pregnant by a black man!
why abort?
in this day &age, its almost a status symbol among the young to be white-married & black-bred.

So I am curious as to people playing any role in this lifestyle, have you had someone or become pregnant? How did you approach it? How did it affect your view of the lifestyle? Did it affect your relationship in the manner you thought it would? Do you tell people that ask the truth or what has been your explanation? No offense intended by any of these questions. Just simply curious.
They have no idea of the reality of the consequences of what the reality is and how it affects you

It's still a mix of reactions, but there are many people out there that do admire a couple raising mix race babies. The husbands actually get a lot of cred, especially with other women, for sticking with their wives in such situations.
Except for my husband aunt most of our family have disowned us I think she supports us because she in lifestyle too tho

When I was married in a cuckold relationship my ex aborted a pregnancy- (we had no idea who the ******* was - it might have been me or one of a dozen other men (mostly black men) - when we started cuckolding (specifically with Black men) we discussed the possibility and agreed if it happened we would keep the baby and raise it as out own - the abortion was 100% her decision & and not because it was most likely some "unknown" black mans baby - but because it was absolutely the worse possible time (due to "life") for her to have a baby

I regret it - but it was necessary at the time

I firmly believe it is
0aafbf7f-6c8b-4efc-81f0-decb56fa37e5.jpg

Back