Black Guys in Asia

Hi.. So now days I saw a few more black guys than I used to see 10 years ago.. and its so nice to see!

So was just curious.. & wanted to ask..

Did any of you guys ever travel to Asia?
Which country did you visit & how was it for you?
Your likes/dislikes?
I went to Japan a couple of times. I also visited Korea.

It’s pretty much the same in every other country I visited. Everyone wants to sleep with a black guy. The only difference is East Asian culture is very conservative. Most women won’t even show their face on dating apps.

So if you’re shy and don’t know how to make the first move, it doesn’t matter how big your penis is, you’re not getting laid in Asia. Haha

Im social so I had a lot of fun in Japan tho. Vivid memories of me getting my dick sucked in a bar in Tokyo, which was definitely a happening bar in retrospect. Every woman was obsessed with my BBC and shocked that I actually cared about their orgasm. I guess Asian men are selfish?

I lived in Japan for 5+ years, and spent weeks in China, Singapore, and Taiwan. Never hooked up with an Asian woman, though I tried! Beautiful women, but their culture and upbringing greatly frown upon interracial relationships. It would shame the entire family should someone find out. Sad, but true.

I went to Japan a couple of times. I also visited Korea.

It’s pretty much the same in every other country I visited. Everyone wants to sleep with a black guy. The only difference is East Asian culture is very conservative. Most women won’t even show their face on dating apps.

So if you’re shy and don’t know how to make the first move, it doesn’t matter how big your penis is, you’re not getting laid in Asia. Haha

Im social so I had a lot of fun in Japan tho. Vivid memories of me getting my dick sucked in a bar in Tokyo, which was definitely a happening bar in retrospect. Every woman was obsessed with my BBC and shocked that I actually cared about their orgasm. I guess Asian men are selfish?
My ex - who's Vietnamese - just never put in the same amount of effort I did into intimacy. Have no doubt there's sexually attentive Asian men out there... I just never found one.
Did you enjoy Korea?

My ex - who's Vietnamese - just never put in the same amount of effort I did into intimacy. Have no doubt there's sexually attentive Asian men out there... I just never found one.
Did you enjoy Korea?
How did you go from Vietnamese to BBC? I feel like that’s a big leap. Haha

Korea has a bigger party scene, but they’re less friendly with foreigners. Had to go to specific clubs that played hip hop music to find women who were into me.

Went to Japan. Mainly for a gaming tournament and some authentic sushi. Ended up with 4 Girls attempting to make me spurt cum, they took turns on my shaft then ate the hot semen up.

A wonderful time.

Went to Japan. Mainly for a gaming tournament and some authentic sushi. Ended up with 4 Girls attempting to make me spurt cum, they took turns on my shaft then ate the hot semen up.

A wonderful time.
Damn sounds like fun how did y’all meet? Im planning on visting tokyo soon

Back