what do black guys think about more conservative, traditional, or "racist" women?

And you know what? Then I will say I don't care about you either. I try to be respectful but now you can see why racism and hate continue to exist and it's not always from one direction :(

You said yourself, you don't want to be nice
You have been extremely condescending and disrespectful Ms Euro.
Who tf are you to decide what's racism or the status of race relations in America. This is not Norway, and we are not a bunch of African immigrants.
Whites have gotten handouts specifically based on race excluding all others, such as homesteading and land grabs at a time when land determined survival, success, wealth and was intergenerational. To this day, many families still hold that land and wealth in their families. All based on race. Whites in the US had specific laws, rules and norms excluding non-whites, specifically blacks, from certain jobs, education, purchases, costs, taxes, travel, respect, the judicial process (thus justice), bank finances, licenses (from dumb ******* like barbers or farming to important ******* like FCC licenses or Bar admittance (barrister in Europe) or corporate licensing. Almost all avenues of upward mobility were shut down to blacks for over 100 years AFTER slavery. We are literally the first generation in America to have access to these things because of the laws (but social attitudes are not as quickly changed).

The Japanese internment camps were 3-4 years, and they were paid reparations for their loss.
White farmers were given federal support during the Great Depression were forgiven for their debt, allowed to miss payments and kept their farms. Black farmers not so much. To this day, descendants are still in court suing over this. And so on and so on.

Chattel slavery was b/rutal and inhumane even in the 18th an 19th century but, it was codified.
The Jim Crow era (1870-1965/70) was a worse violation on paper in a law and order manner because the Constitution was changed to specifically grant citizenship to former slaves, yet it was ignored for 100 years after slavery. That' the issue. It has had profound affect on black citizens doing what it was designed to do, create a fascist system emphasizing second class citizenship for blacks. Until we used the system to defeat it.

Where you are from, African immigrants don't have the b/lood, sweat, tears, culture, and generations invested in your country, so there is no comparison, and you have no comprehension of our national history and national psyche.

What bullshiit you on. Trying to keep bullshiit going instead of getting better ?
If burying your head in the sand, and hoping for better was working, well, it's not.
You have to identify the problem and address it. And always be real when faced with racism, no matter how much you want to fuck the racist.
Be a good one and go back to tap dancing. That's the bullshit I'm on.

Going around thinking people owe you something for just existing while you did nothing is peek entitlement. The past is fucked up for everyone everywhere.
OK, I tried to let you step and fetch your way out of this. Yet...
Where the fuck did I write anything like that above? Owe me? Did nothing? The past is equally fucked?
Show us your comprehension skills, where did I indicate anything of the sort, and use myself as a victim?
I wrote out factual history, extremely brief with anecdotal examples.

If burying your head in the sand, and hoping for better was working, well, it's not.
You have to identify the problem and address it. And always be real when faced with racism, no matter how much you want to fuck the racist.
Be a good one and go back to tap dancing. That's the bullshit I'm on.
My black man, problem has been addressed? Where you at ? Bringing up issues and crying about it even after people are trying to change and become better doesn't do shiit dog. Yeah racism is fucked up and yeah the past is fucked up but don't go around acting like people haven't tried to do better from it and there's plenty of black people that got catered to just for being black cause of it.

Idk what the fuck good with you dog, it's fucking cancer bringing up the past in a time that had nothing to do with you so people have to cater to you meanwhile they're already catering to you as is. Let's not forget in my experience it's brothas that be fucking over there own more to get special treatment then any other race.

Don't keep bullshiit cycling cause you mad. We all fucking mad at that shiit dog. Doesn't mean you keep crying about it and keep bullshiit bad emotions circling , where's that gotten you? You like being catered to like a big strong man that's suppose to hold his own and take care of others?

Last edited:
My black man problem has been addressed? Where you at ? Bringing up issues and crying about it even after people are trying to change and become better doesn't do shiit dog. Yeah racism is fucked up and yeah the past is fucked up but don't go around acting like people haven't tried to do better from it and there's plenty of black people that got catered to just for being black cause of it.

Idk what the fuck good with you dog, it's fucking cancer bringing up.the past in a time that had nothing to do with you so people have to cater to you meanwhile they're already catering to you as is. Let's not forget in my experience it's brothas that be fucking over there own more to get special treatment then any other race.

Don't keep.bullshiit cycling cause you mad. We all fucking mad at that shiit dog. Doesn't mean you keep crying about it and keep bullshiit bad emotions circling , where's that gotten you? You like being catered to like a big strong man that's suppose to hold his own and take care of others?
I wasn't crying or even mad. I'm just sharing my expertise on history and public policy.
Are you saying the past doesn't matter? You can't learn or grow from it?
Are you saying that I (we) get some kind of special race based treatment?

I brought this up because you and your friend are chatting back and forth over Jim Crow lies. You've bought into it hook line and sinker- or maybe pretending to so you can win favor with that woman. That's not much better.

When I see someone like her, speak in such a way about black people, and she has no history or experience with them, and you come alone enabling that ignorance, well, I have to speak up. Too many silent readers that may buy into it.

I don't care about bad feelings or dinging someone's emotions. I care about our truth historically (as some try to eliminate it) and public policy that is blind to color moving forward, but doesn't ignore the slights of the past. Period. Some people will get their feelings hurt, because they will take it personally and immediately yell out they didn't own slaves, or their people came here after that and worked hard within in the system to get where they are. That's the rub. We spent 150 years trying to at least have the opportunity to get in the system so that you can succeed or fail on your own account and not because of discriminatory practices.

Europe doesn't have that experience. No where in the world has that experience. The Civil Rights Movement was unique in that way. So I don't want to hear some white man from Norway tell me they've done enough for us. I'm not 'us' and American blacks are American by many generations, not first, second or third generation immigrants. We were a major part of building this country.

You can still point our where I'm factually incorrect, or go back to pining over how like being called a n!gger when fucking white women.

I wasn't crying or even mad. I'm just sharing my expertise on history and public policy.
Are you saying the past doesn't matter? You can't learn or grow from it?
Are you saying that I (we) get some kind of special race based treatment?

I brought this up because you and your friend are chatting back and forth over Jim Crow lies. You've bought into it hook line and sinker- or maybe pretending to so you can win favor with that woman. That's not much better.

When I see someone like her, speak in such a way about black people, and she has no history or experience with them, and you come alone enabling that ignorance, well, I have to speak up. Too many silent readers that may buy into it.

I don't care about bad feelings or dinging someone's emotions. I care about our truth historically (as some try to eliminate it) and public policy that is blind to color moving forward, but doesn't ignore the slights of the past. Period. Some people will get their feelings hurt, because they will take it personally and immediately yell out they didn't own slaves, or their people came here after that and worked hard within in the system to get where they are. That's the rub. We spent 150 years trying to at least have the opportunity to get in the system so that you can succeed or fail on your own account and not because of discriminatory practices.

Europe doesn't have that experience. No where in the world has that experience. The Civil Rights Movement was unique in that way. So I don't want to hear some white man from Norway tell me they've done enough for us. I'm not 'us' and American blacks are American by many generations, not first, second or third generation immigrants. We were a major part of building this country.

You can still point our where I'm factually incorrect, or go back to pining over how like being called a n!gger when fucking white women.
Idk what you on. You got shiit mixed up. When did I say the past doesn't matter? I said the past was fucked up to everyone. Learn history throughout any point in time and everyone was fucked to everyone. Times was way different. I'm not enabling nothing. Just cause you disagree or don't like someone doesn't mean you have to hate on everything they say it's childish as fuck and acting on emotions.

You got ******* mixed up as many things your saying doesn't align with what I'm saying and out of context, you just saw me agree on some things (and not everything) and got in your feelings. We absolutely helped built this country and got everything and all our rights and humanity stripped from us, however that was just how the past was like everywhere. Slavery has been around for centuries. Everyone is mad about it. This is slightly out of context but it gets fucking annoying at times when women give me shiit just for being a man because of what men did to her and the past to women that I had no partake in so why am I getting hated on and bashed fot it?

This is slightly out of context but it gets fucking annoying at times when women give me shiit just for being a man because of what men did to her and the past to women that I had no partake in so why am I getting hated on and bashed fot it?
I can answer that based on this exchange, on why you think women put their past on you.

1. You don't listen, or if you do, you're not comprehending.
2. You blame her, for sh!t men done to her in the past. There is some trauma that comes with that, and if you can't understand it, then you should not be dating and stick with jerking it and the occasional ******.
3. There is no woman is giving you sh!t for just being a man, think through on what YOU did to trigger the response.

You sound a little sus, this thread was about racism (and stupidly equating racism with conservatism) and the OP was/is greatly misinformed, which fairly enough, she admits. You want to focus on some reverse sexism.

Idk what you on. You got shiit mixed up. When did I say the past doesn't matter? I said the past was fucked up to everyone. Learn history throughout any point in time and everyone was fucked to everyone. Times was way different. I'm not enabling nothing. Just cause you disagree or don't like someone doesn't mean you have to hate on everything they say it's childish as fuck and acting on emotions.
This is some apologist bullshit.
You are a to-the-bone, sellout. And because you clearly have no self respect, I'm sure it doesn't bother you.
I've only encountered one other one in Canada on this site, but you are supposedly American. Wow Wow Wow.
You appear to be very young, probably sheltered or adopted into some small suburban community. There's time for you to educate yourself, or end up as a cautionary tale.

I can answer that based on this exchange, on why you think women put their past on you.

1. You don't listen, or if you do, you're not comprehending.
2. You blame her, for sh!t men done to her in the past. There is some trauma that comes with that, and if you can't understand it, then you should not be dating and stick with jerking it and the occasional ******.
3. There is no woman is giving you sh!t for just being a man, think through on what YOU did to trigger the response.

You sound a little sus, this thread was about racism (and stupidly equating racism with conservatism) and the OP was/is greatly misinformed, which fairly enough, she admits. You want to focus on some reverse sexism.
Yo your one of those annoying ass niggas to argue or have a conversation with. your strat is just to dismantle and discredit anything anyone says to make yourself sound right even though you're taking everything out of context from what i'm conveying. Do you man I can tell this is just going to be back and fourth and your just going to cry about everything and not try to acknowledge everything then do the reverse card on me. It's called a metaphor that has similarities so it can be brought up although they aren't the same thing the context is similar and its annoying on the other end. Take care man (I already know your going to cry again and try to bait another response, while just throwing bullshiit reasons that you're right and i'm wrong)

Yo your one of those annoying ass niggas to argue or have a conversation with. your strat is just to dismantle and discredit anything anyone says to make yourself sound right even though you're taking everything out of context from what i'm conveying.
Every response you expose yourself and prove me right.
First, we are NOT niggas. Learn some self respect, and maybe other will respect you.
Second, you've been given every opportunity to provide context, you didn't even try.
And, you are one of those annoying assholes that can't distinguish between "you're" and "your".

Do you man I can tell this is just going to be back and fourth and your just going to cry about everything and not try to acknowledge everything then do the reverse card on me.
Says the guy that's crying about women not liking him. Get off this site, go into the real world and try meeting real women. You're one on this site thinking it's easy pussy, then get mad when you find out these women also have standards.

It's called a metaphor that has similarities so it can be brought up although they aren't the same thing the context is similar and its annoying on the other end.
It's actually a simile.

Take care man (I already know your going to cry again and try to bait another response, while just throwing bullshiit reasons that you're right and i'm wrong)
I left all of that you, and you didn't disappoint.
No go back to licking the boots of that man, you think is a woman.

Every response you expose yourself and prove me right.
First, we are NOT niggas. Learn some self respect, and maybe other will respect you.
Second, you've been given every opportunity to provide context, you didn't even try.
And, you are one of those annoying assholes that can't distinguish between "you're" and "your".

Says the guy that's crying about women not liking him. Get off this site, go into the real world and try meeting real women. You're one on this site thinking it's easy pussy, then get mad when you find out these women also have standards.

It's actually a simile.

I left all of that you, and you didn't disappoint.
No go back to licking the boots of that man, you think is a woman.
Everything out of context again.. if you really want to keep talking we can sign a wavier and you can see me in the ring, only way to settle like men and not crying and acting on emotions. Im with it for real 1 on 1

Everything out of context again.. if you really want to keep talking we can sign a wavier and you can see me in the ring, only way to settle like men and not crying and acting on emotions. Im with it for real 1 on 1
Wrong.
Men can stand behind their words, are intelligent enough to craft thorough arguments and support statements with facts and research.
Knuckleheads that have no worth or use and cannot express themselves civil yet passionately will resort to trying to get physical or intimidate.
Use your words, or learn more words.
You are not "for real". I'm in Chicago and you're in some far suburb of Boston. So you're talking out of your ass.
You're punching up, both in argument and if you ever met me in a ring in real life.
Just call it and go play 'bull' on here. And note that I'm being nice with your young, dumb, sellout ass. That's going to expire soon.
Now run along back to fantasyland.

Last edited:
Wrong.
Men can stand behind their words, are intelligent enough to craft thorough arguments and support statements with facts and research.
Knuckleheads that have no worth or use and cannot express themselves civil yet passionately will resort to trying to get physical or intimidate.

You are not "for real". I'm in Chicago and you're in some far suburb of Boston. So you're talking out of your ass.
*******, you're punching up, both in argument and if you ever met me in a ring in real life.
Just call it and go play 'bull' on here. And note that I'm being nice with your young, dumb, sellout ass. That's going to expire soon.
Now run along back to fantasyland.
Are you with it or nah? We can make it happen.

I'm not jumping a plane for over 3 hours to kick some milquetoast ass.
You look like you've never been in a fight (with a man) before.
It would be like Jon Jones vs Jussie Smollet. - you're Smollet.

View attachment 6920767. View attachment 6920780

Boring, if you don't want to fight I'm not going to press you. I already predicted how you handle anything in an arguement it's corny as fuck and immature. Take care. I said we can make it happen, worry about details later. I'll even put money down if you want and make it interesting.

Some people just need to be right and do so by throwing insults, taking everything out of context just to be "right", scream and cry about how someone else is wrong, on top of just critique everything without having a diplomatic conversation. I don't know know how people like you exist but for you to exist and be happy you need to have the last word type shiit. You can't make this up. Take care dog.

Boring, if you don't want to fight I'm not going to press you. I already predicted how you handle anything in an arguement it's corny as fuck and immature. Take care. I said we can make it happen, worry about details later. I'll even put money down if you want and make it interesting.

Some people just need to be right and do so by throwing insults, taking everything out of context just to be "right", scream and cry about how someone else is wrong, on top of just critique everything without having a diplomatic conversation. I don't know know how people like you exist but for you to exist and be happy you need to have the last word type shiit. You can't make this up. Take care dog.
Take care of it then. I hate Boston but what the fuck. Let's do it.
Save face, take this to messages and off this stupid thread.
And stop trying to pretend you were trying to have a conversation. You got called out for boot licking to a racism hoping you can get notice by some dude, pretending to be a woman. Now you want to fight. Typical but it's time we start getting rid of the dead weight within our people.

@JayBull781 I've made it clear that I disagree with much of your position regarding the subject matter in this thread. I also stated previously I would prefer not to get into the adversarial confrontations with other Black people on this site... That still holds true. I just reviewed your interactions with @ed4mwf . I freely admit his position aligns almost 100% with my own. I say almost because at no point would I indulge your request to settle an internet disagreement via fisticuffs. Give me a fucking break. There's certainly a time and a place for that. However this ain't it. From my perspective you clearly lost the exchange with Ed. Your position just doesn't align with reality. You keep accusing others of being in their feelings. It's obvious that you're the one who is. Take the "L" like a man. Its the only way you can see clear enough to learn something from it. Or not...Damn🙄.
In closing just like Chris Rock's M.other said...
"Don't fight in front of white people" 👎🏽👎🏽

Back