Is it really better or different with a black guy ?

Loridan

Couple
Couples...is it really different or better with a black guy? Why?
We have a tentative date with a black guy we've talked with a couple of times. He's our age, clean, good looking, divorced and seems like a nice guy.
We've done this with a different guy friend quite a few times and we really enjoy it.
I know there's more to it than the guy just being black.
If you have a black friend what makes it good for you?
Is he older, younger, in shape, overweight, gentleman type, bad boy type? Big tool, average?
Is he a repeat guy? Where do you do it with him?
We will be going to his place for a dri.nk and we all know what's going on.
Thanks

We played with 5 different black men. 3 never got hard enough to get inside her and the other 2 lasted about minutes. So far it's been about the same as when we played with white men.
Cuckold vids....some show a hung BBC doing a white wife but the BBC never gets full hard.
Others the BBC is rock hard and fucking the guys wife like crazy and she obviously enjoying it.
Our friend(white guy) has no problem getting and staying really hard.
My fear is our new friend might not meet our expectations.

Cuckold vids....some show a hung BBC doing a white wife but the BBC never gets full hard.
Others the BBC is rock hard and fucking the guys wife like crazy and she obviously enjoying it.
Our friend(white guy) has no problem getting and staying really hard.
My fear is our new friend might not meet our expectations.
I been trying to convince her to play again. Try to find the right man.

We have played with many guys over the years mostly white but a few black some of the white guys were just as good if not better then the black guys but all of the black guys were pretty good overall. She does not have a preference as long as they can get hard and stay hard and don't cum fast.

Last edited:
We have played with many guys over the years mostly white but a few black some of the white guys were just as good if better then the black guys but all of the black guys were pretty good overall. She does not have a preference as long as they can get hard and stay hard and don't cum fast.
There's gotta be so many things that need to line up to make it fun, hot time.
The guy himself not the color of his skin.

Can't said we started out that it had to be a black guy. But the more we thought about it, before taking the plunge, it became obvious it would be a black guy.
After texting and meeting for a drinks, twice, we decided on the play date. He knew I was married and my hubby was in full support. We went to a club for a few hours. Danced, had a few drinks, wandering hands on each other, lots laughter. Felt him thru his pants and I was impressed! Went to the hotel and he took his time satisfying me, multiple times.

Let me put it this way....

If you invited over 10 white guys...
- 8 would show up
- 4 would look like their pictures
- 2 of those 4 can't get it up
- you MAY only invite one back

If you invite 10 black guys...
- 9 will show
- 8 will look like their pics
- Everyone can get it up and fuck
- You'll invite 4-5 back again

Plus there is the whole interpersonal dynamic. When it's over, the black guy is putting his pants on, thanking you for inviting him and hopes he can come again. Then shows himself out. The white guy will linger, ask questions like you're on a date, stay for snacks if you let him. They don't do the casual thing nearly as well.

Last edited:
Let me put it this way....

If you invited over 10 white guys...
- 8 would show up
- 4 would look like their pictures
- 2 of those 4 csan't get it up
- you MAY only invite one back

If you invite 10 black guys...
- 9 will show
- 8 will look like their pics
- Everyone can get it up and fuck
- You'll invite 4-5 back again

Plus there is the whole interpersonal dynamic. When it's over, the black guy is putting his pants on, thanking you fr inviting him and hopes he can come again. Then shows himself out. The white guy will linger, ask questions like you're on a date, stay for snacks if you let him. They don't do the casual thing nearly as well.
That is not true worth a damn.

It definitely depends on the guy. We have found black men to be more confident, easy going, and just really into it. I remember when my wife and I were dating, we went to meet one guy, and he was so flirty, fun, and cool I legitimately felt like a third wheel and that I shouldn’t be there. I hadn’t seen that side of her, and it hadn’t seen her be so bashful, turned on and trying to impress someone.

The misses says black men do fuck better. Being with 6 white and about 15 black over the years, saying with most, the way move is different and loves the feeling of their bigger cock. Her first 9 yrs ago set the fire under her for bbc. She said OMG WOW, if I knew it was going to be this good I would have been with black men sooner. She wanted more after him, from then on we do 3somes with them, so I get to watch her pleasure.

Back