What a typical night with a bull like ?

Loridan

Couple
What's a typical night like for a couple and a bull? I'm asking about repeat visits.
We enjoy visits with a guy we know. We've done it quite a few times with him, we have a nice routine but it changes.
Where do you meet up? Home? Motel?
I'm guessing some chit chat happens? Kissing?
How long will the actual sex last? One round? More? Husband join or take a turn?
Thanks

What's a typical night like for a couple and a bull? I'm asking about repeat visits.
We enjoy visits with a guy we know. We've done it quite a few times with him, we have a nice routine but it changes.
How long will the actual sex last? One round? More? Husband join or take a turn?
Thanks
I’d like to take turns

I prefer to meet my cuck and bull in a nice and upscale hotel / suite... Love it to start with a nice champagne, following with a nice massage for me and my sub / cuck has to watch - sometimes tied up next to me... playing with toys - sometimes it takes for hours or the whole night and sometimes it is only for a short time... i love it when my sub is watching me and ones in a while i love it when i order him to lick me when i get fucked....

Thanks
My hubby does not accompany me on my play dates, so not sure if my response helps.
My play date with my Bull is exactly like a date night with my hubby. It's a special time for me to step out of reality and have so fun. We go out for a nice dinner &/or to a club. Then spend the night at a higher end hotel. Sometimes my hubby would surprise us by having a chilled bottle of w*ne waiting in the room.
If we only have dinner, we would spend some time in the hotel lounge bar having a few cocktails before heading up to the room.
If we go to a club, we'll basically head straight to the room as we would already have a nice buzz on.
We would spend the night together and checkout the next morning.

Back