Things that turn my wife on

Loridan

Couple
We are a very normal vanilla couple usually. We get into mfm fun with a guy we know off and on.
Obviously I like it. My wife is usually conservative, classy and polite.
We've done it with him quite a few times. We have a routine we all like but it changes.
Things that really turn her on.
Kissing him then me, back to him then me.
Us taking turns doing her.
Me watching her with him and him watching me do her.
She's asked him to stroke while I do her, she gets off with that like crazy.
She likes to kiss me while he pumps her.
She not usually into rough sex but she loves him pounding her from behind while he pulls her hair while she's facing me.
There's nothing cuckold about it but she does like me watching.
It's damn hot fun for us.

We are a very normal vanilla couple usually. We get into mfm fun with a guy we know off and on.
We've done it with him quite a few times. We have a routine we all like but it changes.
She not usually into rough sex but she loves him pounding her from behind while he pulls her hair while she's facing me.
sounds like a great relationship to us, I the female am much the same, except I sometimes like more than one other man, or sometimes I like my man to watch and let me enjoy myself with another man, It goes both ways though, and we can do the same with women.

A few things my wife loves about time with her Bulls;

- Laying on her back, naked, exposed & venerable. Her breast and nipples all hard & erect. Thighs splayed open, her smooth, shaved pussy totally exposed and ready to be stretched. And this strapping muscular alpha male positioning himself on top of her. Feeling his weight on top of her as he enters her. Her back arching. Her legs spreading wider. Her knees up towards her shoulders. Her pelvis moving up and down in rhythm to his strokes.

- When he's fucking her, missionary, and his dark chocolate skin is all sweaty and glistening. She rubs her hands all over his sweaty muscular chest, arms, back & butt. Kissing his neck and chest, tasting his salty sweat. When he's over her, and she's feeling his BBC working it's way as her pussy stretches to accommodate his girth.

- His BBC remaining hard and fully erect, during and after she has an orgasm. As she's coming down from her orgasm, he is hitting her with short but deep strokes. Many times, launching her right into a new orgasm.

- His large hands grasping, holding and spreading her ass cheeks when she's riding him. He's lifting and dropping her pelvis onto his thick hard erect cock, feeling it deep inside of her and hitting her g-spot.

hot as fuck

My wifebloves it when I have poker buddies over and we are playing cards she wears a Nettie and serves drinks and snacks, when she does she really gets turned on with them touching her. I tell then to ignore her the next time she comes in. When they ignore her she removes her Nettie and comes in naked

That sounds great

Back