Thinking about our fun

Loridan

Couple
We are into mfm fun with a guy we know. We do it pretty regularly 2 or 3 times a month.
It's a hot night when he's with us, we all have a great time.
Sometimes my mind wanders and I get hooked on thinking about what we have done/she has done while I watch. We kinda take turns with her, she gets really turned on and gets into the sex big time.
Things I think about
Him on his back, she's giving him head, he tenses up and she swallowes it with one hand is holding the shaft other holding his ball sack.
Him doing her from behind, his balls slapping her. Her tits swinging.
Them making out naked on the bed.
Her on her back, arms over her head, him pumping her slow, she just lays there moaning.
Him on top really going at it, her legs straight down, she starts to cum, that instantly gets him off.
Him rolling off her after, his dick covered with jizz, sperm oozing out of her while they lay there catching their breath.
Her riding him till he lets it go, she moves up off him, a big glop drips out of her.
They get done, I quickly mount her, she licks his dick clean. A minute or two later we kiss, yes I can taste it. She LOVES that, I like it because she likes it.
Watching her just enjoy the sex.
There's been days I beat off three times in same day thinking about our fun. She's super horny after he's been with us so we have a lot of sex if we're home.
Our friend says similar things watching us.
It's a fun relaxing night.

I have two couples that i set up that not only know about my fetish but encourage it.

they know i am into watching from very very close. I dont mean beside them in bed. I mean under them in the bed. Both couples are interracial couples that are not married however they have similarities. Both ladies are under five foot four inches tall white. Both are under one hundred and 115 pounds. Both guys are gentlemen of colour. One is of a lighter colour say milk chocolate the other is ebony black like coffee. I dont really count the colour but they are similar in a few other aspects. Like both are over six foot 2, both are about 150 pounds (skinny). Both are between 7 1/2 inches and 8 inches long and quite girthY. Both have larger than average balls that hang low. (Like the song says“Do your balls hang low, Do they wobble to and Frow)
both couple know I love to both see and hear kissing. Both couples know i like to watch them in a dark room by peaking under the sheets with a small flash light or and LED tea Lamp.
They both learned a while ago that i love to be under them looking up between her legs while they fuck missionarY holding her legs open for him. His balls bouncing off my fore head with every stroke. However i love it when he is about to loose his load he deep kisses her which means at the last moment he has to pull out, both know to kiss her while they place just the head of their cock in my mouth while their balls do their dance of lust on my eyes.

they also know i love to spend the night laying in bed with them ready to be their birth control when needed.

Back