Why is it so damn exciting watching my wife with our friend ?

Loridan

Couple
We do this semi regularly with a guy we know. We're very normal otherwise.
Watching them can drive me wild. I sit in a chair near our bed and watch it all happen. My dick will be HARD.
Her on all fours, him in from behind. Her tits swinging. Watching his ball sac. Her butt jiggling.
Him on top, watching them kiss or seeing her head tilted back, eyes closed and moaning softly.
Him on top really going at it, her body gets stiff and she cums hard, that gets him off...hotter than hell to see.
Her on top sitting upright rocking on his dick, his hands holding her tits, her hands on his.
Him on his back, she's got his dick in her mouth, he'll start to tense up, announce he ready, she swallows, incredibly hot to see.
The look on her face as he pumps her butt hole real slow.
The whole aspect it incredibly hot for all 3 of us.
It's just fun, we're not cuckold at all. I do her also.

I don't know about you but I love fucking her after she has finished with another guy.
Oh yea. I can smell him on her, taste him when we kiss. Incredibly exciting going right after they've had a hot session. She'll be catching her breath and kinda sweaty. Nothing more exciting for me. She hold onto me tight and pushes against me pretty hard. It's hot because she's all worked up and horny as fuck.

Last edited:
Watching them can drive me wild. I sit in a chair near our bed and watch it all happen. My dick will be HARD.
Her on all fours, him in from behind. Her tits swinging. Watching his ball sac. Her butt jiggling.
Him on top, watching them kiss or seeing her head tilted back, eyes closed and moaning softly.
Him on top really going at it, her body gets stiff and she cums hard, that gets him off...hotter than hell to see.
Her on top sitting upright rocking on his dick, his hands holding her tits, her hands on his.
Him on his back, she's got his dick in her mouth, he'll start to tense up, announce he ready, she swallows, incredibly hot to see.
Damn that's hot love that type of party!

Oh yea. I can smell him on her, taste him when we kiss. Incredibly exciting going right after they've had a hot session. She'll be catching her breath and kinda sweaty. Nothing more exciting for me. She hold onto me tight and pushes against me pretty hard. It's hot because she's all worked up and horney as fuck.
That's hot

She’s a good girl

same here

I'm getting closer and closer to getting my wife to fuck a guy outside of our marriage. She's starting to ask me things like: "would you want to be there to watch, or no?" "Could it be with someone I know?" And: "After it's done and you reclaim me, would you want to fuck me right away, or 'no' because I'm dirty and have just been with someone else?"

My answers: "I want to be there, and even helping. But if you're more comfortable on your own, then go for it! Maybe on one of your work trips in a different city, in a hotel room, will be be the most natural. After you and all your coworkers have been d-r-i-n-k-i-n-g and feeling good." "Yes, it could be someone you know. It actually would be great if it was someone you knew, so you were comfortable with him." (I think she has someone in mind, which makes it so hot). And: "Hell yes I would want to reclaim you right away! I wouldn't consider you 'dirty' after this, but the sexiest and most desirable wife on the planet."

Last edited:
Back