What really gets you going with mfm or cuck play?

Loridan

Couple
This is mainly a cuckold site, I get that. We enjoy mfm fun. We have a friend we visit with.
We are very normal, almost boring but we get with our friend pretty regularly. We are mid 50s.
Things my wife won't really admit but very obviously enjoys.
Sex with him of course. Us taking turns with her, kissing, oral on her, doing her. She gets really turned on. She likes being watched. She likes kissing a LOT. Likes to kiss other guy as she's getting pumped. She gets more turned on each time we trade off.
Things I like.
Watching them making out. Him doing her from behind. Her on top sitting upright, his hands on her tits.
Him just standing there with an erection.
Watching them get it on hard, him on top, she'll eventually cum, that gets him off immediately. He rolls off her, his dick all wet, jizz oozing out of her while they catch their breath....unbelievably hot to see.
Her on her back, arms over her head, eyes closed, moaning while he pumps her slow.

What does it for you?

Whe do have a Femdom relation. It started more then 10 years ago from the moment I told her my submissive feelings. Initially my wife started to cry because she thought I did not love her anymore. . From then, step by step, she let herself go and showing her Dominance to me. Whe both love that she controls me sexually. She behaves as challenging as possible and let me satisfy her orally while she humiliated me saying how submissive I should be. True the years she also discoverd an accepted my cuckold feelings. She also has feelings of excitement at the thought that another man with a bigger dick fucking her while I sucking her nipples. It seams she get more open for it as time go by and it's just a matter of time until she cuck me with another man. I realy desire to shear her with a man with a big dick who realy sexualy sattisfy her. She admit she would love to start slowly with MMF. If he is a good lover for sex she will make me a cuckold real soon. I only can think about sex like that.

Nothing too daring yet. But when we are having sex, my wife tells me stories of her past lovers and that really gets me going. I love true sex stories. My favorite stories are from an ex-boss of hers, that used to fuck her in his office at work. He used to text her- basically any time of day or night -and she would go to his office, strip, get under his desk and start blowing him. Next he would eat her pussy for a long time, sometimes to multiple organisms. The hottest thing she said is "he made me cum so much I thought I would break."

Then he would fuck her on his desk, on his couch or up against the wall. He always made sure she came first, so she grew to love getting a text from him that would always start with "I want to eat your pussy." How I wish she still worked for that stud! If I knew who it was I would try to set them up on another date.

Loridan............Everything you describe does it for us. Hard to describe the item I enjoy most, because watching the wife, or participating, can get me to where my heart is pumping hard ! You name it, taking turns on her, just watching her, or 'cleaning' (yes I said cleaning) her. It all works for us, and all I can say is those that are timid about jumping into this lifestyle with both feet, are letting a chance at higher and deeper intimacy get away. Our marriage has never been as solid as it is today.

6679294.gif
There is nothing sexier than watching your wife getting all the attention, especially when black guys are involved.

It's not just the feeling that she gets properly fucked, but how filthy and vocal she can get when a black cock hits the right spots. When she finds her rhythm and she's some strokes away from orgasm, the way she pushes her ass against his groin, without neglecting the cock she has in her mouth. It's like the ultimate sex choreography that only black men are able to execute it so perfectly because of their unique natural ability to bring the slut out of a married woman.

I know a lot of this fetish seems to revolve around the wife being cummed in but I've never had breeding fantisies or anything. My #1 favorite thing to do is watch her suck a big cock, especially when it ends with a facial. No idea why but that's the apex for me. I guess it's because women can easily lay there and get fucked and throw out a few fake moans but it seems like it would be more difficult for her to enthusiasticly pretend that she's loving a cock in her mouth. When she's obviously enjoying pleasing another mans cock with the same mouth that told you "I do", and, "I love you", there's no way to deny the situation. You know you're cucked.

Another guy filling her, used pussy, sloppy seconds....we never refer it like those at all.
What is very exciting for us is sex fun with another guy. Watching drives me wild. Seeing how they move together and against each other, the things they say, the moans and grunts. It's the whole act that's exciting. Seeing her and/or him climax, orgasm, cum... whatever you call it, the complete deal. His sperm in her pussy or mouth is part if it but the steps leading up to it and how it got there is what we enjoy.

As life long sisicuckold small limp penis humiliation is what I ❤️

Attachments

• 20231109_101615.jpg
    20231109_101615.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
  • 20231025_151321.jpg
    20231025_151321.jpg
    847.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 20230913_105833.jpg
    20230913_105833.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 40
Nothing too daring yet. But when we are having sex, my wife tells me stories of her past lovers and that really gets me going. I love true sex stories. My favorite stories are from an ex-boss of hers, that used to fuck her in his office at work. He used to text her- basically any time of day or night -and she would go to his office, strip, get under his desk and start blowing him. Next he would eat her pussy for a long time, sometimes to multiple organisms. The hottest thing she said is "he made me cum so much I thought I would break."

Then he would fuck her on his desk, on his couch or up against the wall. He always made sure she came first, so she grew to love getting a text from him that would always start with "I want to eat your pussy." How I wish she still worked for that stud! If I knew who it was I would try to set them up on another date.
That is soooo hot!

This is mainly a cuckold site, I get that. We enjoy mfm fun. We have a friend we visit with.
We are very normal, almost boring but we get with our friend pretty regularly. We are mid 50s.
Things my wife won't really admit but very obviously enjoys.
Sex with him of course. Us taking turns with her, kissing, oral on her, doing her. She gets really turned on. She likes being watched. She likes kissing a LOT. Likes to kiss other guy as she's getting pumped. She gets more turned on each time we trade off.
Things I like.
Watching them making out. Him doing her from behind. Her on top sitting upright, his hands on her tits.
Him just standing there with an erection.
Watching them get it on hard, him on top, she'll eventually cum, that gets him off immediately. He rolls off her, his dick all wet, jizz oozing out of her while they catch their breath....unbelievably hot to see.
Her on her back, arms over her head, eyes closed, moaning while he pumps her slow.

What does it for you?
This is totally us as well ;)

I think MFM is hot. My wife and I haven't done a threesome just yet, but when having sex she really gets into talking about "big ten inch cock" and more recently has said to me, "you want to watch me get f*cked", etc. Making things much hotter is when she rubs her stomach showing me how deep and where she wants it, which really sets me off.

Back