Couples into mfm fun

Loridan

Couple
This is mainly a cuckold - white wives that enjoy black guys place, I get that.
We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly.
Lots of posts about a BBC visiting a couple or wife that "does the wife for an hour" then unloads and leaves the wife completely worn out.
Any couples out there that are into mfm, a 2nd guy, wife sharing or whatever you want to call it ?
Black or white "friend" dosent matter.
We enjoy taking turns with her, lots of kissing, some relaxing, more sex, more chatting, kissing, oral, more sex. Him and I always go two rounds each with her sometimes more.
Maybe the "bull" does her for however long, cums, hubby takes a turn then bull goes again ?
Anyone else like us? Thanks

Lots of posts about a BBC visiting a couple or wife that "does the wife for an hour" then unloads and leaves the wife completely worn out.
Any couples out there that are into mfm, a 2nd guy, wife sharing or whatever you want to call it ?
We enjoy taking turns with her, lots of kissing, some relaxing, more sex, more chatting, kissing, oral, more sex. Him and I always go two rounds each with her sometimes more.
Maybe the "bull" does her for however long, cums, hubby takes a turn then bull goes again ?
Hmu

I guess we're the opposite. For my wife, this is "BBC Bull Therapy" and an escape for her. I don't go with her and the bull rarely will come to our home. In fact, she absolutely does not want me around watching her. This is her thing and I respect her for that. I would rather imagine what she's doing, than see what she's doing! Just me, I guess ...

Like us

Yes we are. As long as I get clean up duty. I am happy

Yes we are a lot like you describe, although over the years we’ve done lots of swinging in various forms, her first time with me and another man was a black guy and we took turns fucking her most of the night, he became a very regular guy, sometimes bringing other women or men to join us but many times just us three. That lead to lots of combinations including some group play, gang banging and trains, but today it is mostly a regular black man joining us together, where we may all make love together, or we may take turns with her, sometimes for a couple days with breaks of course. She loves being the center of attention and of course all the orgasmic fun that comes from two men taking turns on her. When she gets really hot she may ask for us both at the same time in her! MFM is the best!

My wifevloves when I bring 2 friends , or guys I meet at bar hour for her

That's hot!

Back