Does anyone know about your private life?

Loridan

Couple
How private do you keep your fun?
Obviously who you get with knows. Do your friends know?
Couples?
Men...do you keep it private about the couple(s) you see? Do you have more that one couple you see?
Lots of couples on here say they have more than one guy. Do the guys(bulls) know he's not exclusive?

We do this with one guy semi regularly. He's the only one we do this with. We have ventured out with 2 different guys, didn't work out. Our guy friend dosent know.
Our guy friend does have a very part time gal friend, she dosent know.

No. It is too difficult to speak with close friend thus thi gs if they are not in the same boat. I thi k a lot of people have this fantasy of a 3some, 4some but not all have the courage to tell.
When I spoke with my friends about this lifestyle they looked strange but all know ( he and his wife ) about gb, mmf,ffm, bdsm... so who know the truth.

Yea how do I tell my friends I like watching my wife enjoy sex with another guy? Even tho others might do this or have fantasy thoughts how many will openly admit it?
In real life I think 1%. We all have fantasy but we are afraid to speak about them.
Here on forum.is a way where we all say everything.

Imagine speaking with a friend and telling him what you speak here... LOOL

Thats exactly why I'm on here
We are all here for the same reason. Imagine maybe one of your friends is here as well and you don't know.

We all have a spicy moment in our life and we all want kinky stuff to do in couple but we are afraid of what other will say.

My ex-sis ter in law knows but we keep it to ourselves. I don't think "regular" people would understand or condone the lifestyle. Now some of the nosey neighbors might suspect something is up with all the comings and goings at different days and hours but they can only speculate.

There’s one other couple on Twitter that’s close by and we talk pretty regular. Lot of similarities in this lifestyle and the vanilla world too. We’ve not met them yet, but plan to. They like a little distance away, but not that bad. They are the only ones that know. We keep it very private.

I am very discreet so nobody knows my real identity. Years ago I was outed by a couple who took pics of my face and parts. Almost lost my job/career. After that have been very careful. I like to chat here first, then use a burner phone, send pics but not of face and then set up a meeting. Even after going thru all that most of the time they are no shows. In addition to all that when a couple sends me picks I always delete them. I am discreet and expect others to do the same.

How private do you keep your fun?
Obviously who you get with knows. Do your friends know?
Couples?
Men...do you keep it private about the couple(s) you see? Do you have more that one couple you see?
Lots of couples on here say they have more than one guy. Do the guys(bulls) know he's not exclusive?

We do this with one guy semi regularly. He's the only one we do this with. We have ventured out with 2 different guys, didn't work out. Our guy friend dosent know.
Our guy friend does have a very part time gal friend, she dosent know.
Some of our friends know and some don’t kind of hard to hide when you have different couples or men over often, as for our men we play with of course they know they are not the only one, sometimes we have more than one over at same time so some know each other, and sometimes we will have a couple over and invite one or two bulls to join us as a surprise to the couple, for many who have never experienced a black man it is really exciting for everyone.

Back