Does anyone know about your private life?

Several people know about our lifestyle choices. My wife invited her BFF to join us in a 3some. We had her over a number of times. And of course the girls talked. We even had her over when we had a BBC over. Well she has since married someone we both know and we know he is a chatter box. We also have a couple of family members that know of our choices first hand...a tangled web for sure

Here is the point: Germans cannot keep secrets and they are often jealous. So we do not share our intimate sessions in public neither with out nearest friends. When me meet a stranger person there are a lot of ways out so the real case (cuckolding my husband) is not visible. There will be no optical triggers: Just a meeting and talking. First after building trust over a time-perriod we open up our intimacy.

I am really astonished about how open-minded couples are within the relationship. I can’t even imagine telling my husband that I once cheated on him and discovered my preference for a big cock during that week with the other guy (not black). Or that I’ve been fantasizing about BBC for the last years. I just don’t have it in me to potentially hurt him and to put everything we have built together in jeopardy over a confession like that.

It absolutely astonishes me how open-minded and courageous other people seem to be. I couldn’t do it.

@Fantazzzy
I had hot sessions with my ex-friend while I was still in a relationship with my husband. The field of tension between rough sex (my ex) and romantic sex (my husband) was a challenge for me. Over half a year I "loved" them both but in the end my husband made the deal. I love big cocks (my ex triggered me on his big cock), too but I had to made a decision. So when my husband opened me his "cuckolding-spleen" I was very, very happy about that but there was a new challenge not to show it to him!

@Fantazzzy
I had hot sessions with my ex-friend while I was still in a relationship with my husband. The field of tension between rough sex (my ex) and romantic sex (my husband) was a challenge for me. Over half a year I "loved" them both but in the end my husband made the deal. I love big cocks (my ex triggered me on his big cock), too but I had to made a decision. So when my husband opened me his "cuckolding-spleen" I was very, very happy about that but there was a new challenge not to show it to him!
OK so you just were very lucky that you are both open-minded and you both found the courage to talk to each other. We are a really vanilla couple, I was really vanilla until circumstances and coincidences made me love big cocks and made me curious about BBC. And my husband is very vanilla Not a chance in hell that he might like or accept this.

We tried to be very discreet. However, there was a period of time. We went through a phase, where we were very excited by the idea of being “known “.
Anyway, during this period of time, one night after too much truth serum/red wine my wife revealed just about everything to her best friend. Of course, that best friend could not keep that secret to herself so…
Message me if you’d like to hear more about how one friend told another and told another. Then of course those wives must’ve told their husbands.

OK so you just were very lucky that you are both open-minded and you both found the courage to talk to each other. We are a really vanilla couple, I was really vanilla until circumstances and coincidences made me love big cocks and made me curious about BBC. And my husband is very vanilla Not a chance in hell that he might like or accept this.
Being a vanilla is no need do change. I tell you: Make the "cuck-test" with your husband to open him up a little bit - give him a little idea:

-> PM

Being a vanilla is no need do change. I tell you: Make the "cuck-test" with your husband to open him up a little bit - give him a little idea:

-> PM
Well if this is going to be a discussion we might better do that in a one-on-one conversation DM.

By the way: I’m from Germany too… so we might as well texting in German in a private conversation

We tried to be very discreet. However, there was a period of time. We went through a phase, where we were very excited by the idea of being “known “.
Anyway, during this period of time, one night after too much truth serum/red wine my wife revealed just about everything to her best friend. Of course, that best friend could not keep that secret to herself so…
Message me if you’d like to hear more about how one friend told another and told another. Then of course those wives must’ve told their husbands.
So did your wife become the group slut??

My wife’s adult daughters know everything. About how she is attracted to black men to how I want her to have a boyfriend. They openly talk about good looking black men sometimes in front of me.
That is a wonderful open minded relationship that you all have. No secrets within the family allows your wife to openly date black men.

How private do you keep your fun?
Obviously who you get with knows. Do your friends know?
Couples?
Men...do you keep it private about the couple(s) you see? Do you have more that one couple you see?
Lots of couples on here say they have more than one guy. Do the guys(bulls) know he's not exclusive?

We do this with one guy semi regularly. He's the only one we do this with. We have ventured out with 2 different guys, didn't work out. Our guy friend dosent know.
Our guy friend does have a very part time gal friend, she dosent know.

A couple of Mrs inkedangels friends know that we have involved other men in our sex lives, and a close friend of mine who is married, pulled me to the side in the beginning because he had seen our profile on a swinging site, he was more concerned about the profile being too obvious who we was, (we was a little naive and maybe a little to open with our identity). About six months after we began we met a local bbc bull (we live in a rural market town in UK) who we became good friends with for the next five yrs, and we managed to integrate him into our circle of friends and family, so being seen out and about wasn’t a problem. We met some of his family and friends, some of them intimately 😎 he was regular, but occasionally we met other bulls as well.

A couple of Mrs inkedangels friends know that we have involved other men in our sex lives, and a close friend of mine who is married, pulled me to the side in the beginning because he had seen our profile on a swinging site, he was more concerned about the profile being too obvious who we was, (we was a little naive and maybe a little to open with our identity). About six months after we began we met a local bbc bull (we live in a rural market town in UK) who we became good friends with for the next five yrs, and we managed to integrate him into our circle of friends and family, so being seen out and about wasn’t a problem. We met some of his family and friends, some of them intimately 😎 he was regular, but occasionally we met other bulls as well.
Fucking others in his family??

I am really astonished about how open-minded couples are within the relationship. I can’t even imagine telling my husband that I once cheated on him and discovered my preference for a big cock during that week with the other guy (not black). Or that I’ve been fantasizing about BBC for the last years. I just don’t have it in me to potentially hurt him and to put everything we have built together in jeopardy over a confession like that.

It absolutely astonishes me how open-minded and courageous other people seem to be. I couldn’t do it.
Respect your choice and understand, especially about the cheating, that’s why we sat and talked about our desires and decided to give it a ‘one off’, we enjoyed the experience, the sharing of intimacy that much, no deceit between us to damage our trust, bought us closer in a way we never imagined, and it’s worked for us for the last ten years plus.👍 we don’t shout out what we do, because we know some people would not understand. To us it’s just consenting adults sharing the most basic human acts without the fear of being judged or recriminations.

Back