Does anyone know about your private life?

Only my best friend knows. We shared a university dorm for 4 years and got into a heap of trouble! 😇 ... and back then, I was the quiet one.
My hubby has told no one and would die a thousand deaths, if anyone found out.
My bulls rarely comes over to our home, maybe 5 or 6 times over the past 5 years, playdates are usually at a hotel.
We're very discrete and we cannot even chance verifying ourselves on this site. Pity, as everyone who posts seem so supportive of each other. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
during a family lunch, my wife( i wasn't there) told her two sisters & BIL she had a BF. when they asked who, she told him he was a friend of mine. they all were very accepting & non-judgemental. also,

some of my friends found out what she was doing. never a problem.

i didn't tell them. one of her BF bragged like a high school kid & it made it back to me.

We do this regularly with a guy we know. He's a cool guy and I'm sure he doesn't tell anyone.
A different guy we know, our age. He's a guy we know, lives close, we knew him from gatherings at people's homes. He's divorced and a nice guy. We hooked up with him three different times at his place. It was fun, we all got along, the sex fun was very exciting.
Wife likes it with our original guy so we only did it with the other guy the three times.
We see the other guy at social gatherings and it's very awkward for me. He's polite and cordial and as far as I know hasn't told anyone. It's strange thinking of the times he was plowing my wife from behind while she was sucking my dick. Fun at the time but looking back I wish we hadn't done it with him.

Close friends know. But most of them are also non-monogamous in some way so it's not that radical. We don't play with the friends, but talk about our fun.
What do you guys talk about? How's that conversation start?..."let me tell you about our bull visiting last night" ?....
We have some really cool friends, many are very very good looking. Sometimes my mind goes crazy thinking about an attractive wife getting plowed from another guy while hubby watches...that's kinda what we enjoy.
Yes I'd like to be able to share with our friends about our fun and hear about their fun but I don't want to know, it would only mess with my thoughts.

What do you guys talk about? How's that conversation start?..."let me tell you about our bull visiting last night" ?....
We have some really cool friends, many are very very good looking. Sometimes my mind goes crazy thinking about an attractive wife getting plowed from another guy while hubby watches...that's kinda what we enjoy.
Yes I'd like to be able to share with our friends about our fun and hear about their fun but I don't want to know, it would only mess with my thoughts.
True…and a tricky subject to bring up without overplaying your hand.

Don't usually get too graphic. We do let a particular poly couple know when we are meeting a new bull and point out like their AFF profile or wherever we met them for a safety check-in. Other than that some details come up when playing some adult card games or if the dinner/drinks conversation just brings it up.

One of the husbands was saying to his wife(my wife's best friend from school days) that he could totally get with Mrs. NerdsAreFun. But he's a short pudgy guy she's not attracted to. Showing the profiles of some of the bulls we have hooked up with seemed to show him he wasn't in the same league and he hasn't mentioned since.

Our friend group is pretty liberal/sex positive though with a few DINK couples. So it's not like we're bringing this up out of the blue to some more prudish types.

Last edited:
Back