Is it really better or different with a black guy ?

For me it’s definitely better as our bull not only has a much superior size cock but also has more stamina and prowess when fucking me he last so much longer than my husband and gives me vaginal multiple orgasms that no white guy had ever managed to do.
The colour contrast also adds to the experience seeing his black cock parting my pink pussy lips as he starts penetrating and stretching my vaginal opening.

Last edited:
The misses says black men do fuck better. Being with 6 white and about 15 black over the years, saying with most, the way move is different and loves the feeling of their bigger cock. Her first 9 yrs ago set the fire under her for bbc. She said OMG WOW, if I knew it was going to be this good I would have been with black men sooner. She wanted more after him, from then on we do 3somes with them, so I get to watch her pleasure.
Agree 💯, black men are so confident in bed that it is a huge turn on!

Couples...is it really different or better with a black guy? Why?
We have a tentative date with a black guy we've talked with a couple of times. He's our age, clean, good looking, divorced and seems like a nice guy.
We've done this with a different guy friend quite a few times and we really enjoy it.
I know there's more to it than the guy just being black.
If you have a black friend what makes it good for you?
Is he older, younger, in shape, overweight, gentleman type, bad boy type? Big tool, average?
Is he a repeat guy? Where do you do it with him?
We will be going to his place for a dri.nk and we all know what's going on.
Thanks
We go to parties where my wife has sex with various men and I watch and sometimes help. She says she likes cock of any color but I really love the contrast of the black cock against my wifes milky white skin.

Attachments

• IMG_20220430_221301_9.jpg
    IMG_20220430_221301_9.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20231028_214902002.jpg
    IMG_20231028_214902002.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • ken2.jpg
    ken2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20160304_210042730.jpg
    IMG_20160304_210042730.jpg