Sharing my wife can be hard

Loridan

Couple
We have a guy we see pretty regularly. We've done it quite a few times with him. We're comfy together, he's a cool guy. No drama at all, it's not cuckold, nothing crazy happens. We all have a good time. We chat, have a dri.nk, visit and enjoy some good sex.
I get jealous feelings sometimes watching them, it kinda seems she enjoys it a little too much with him. The way she kisses and holds him while they have sex is hard to watch sometimes. It's all good tho. We take turns with her and she gets really turned on. It's a fun night.
She has guilt issues with what we do but we keep doing it. We are adults and not hurting anyone. We keep it very private.
It's fun stuff for sure but sometimes it's kinda weird.

We have a guy we see pretty regularly. We've done it quite a few times with him. We're comfy together, he's a cool guy. No drama at all, it's not cuckold, nothing crazy happens. We all have a good time. We chat, have a dri.nk, visit and enjoy some good sex.
I get jealous feelings sometimes watching them, it kinda seems she enjoys it a little too much with him. The way she kisses and holds him while they have sex is hard to watch sometimes. It's all good tho. We take turns with her and she gets really turned on. It's a fun night.
She has guilt issues with what we do but we keep doing it. We are adults and not hurting anyone. We keep it very private.
If you could only choose one, do you think you're more in heaven or more in hell?

For me, as her husband , it is all about giving her what she fantasizes about. I get great satisfaction watching her go over the top . And I get to re claim her at the end! Well used and sloppy seconds are the bomb!!!

Do you have open and honest communication and trust? If so, just talk it out together. Sometimes multiple iterations are required to talk through complex feelings.

I am a firm believer that, with trust, you can figure out most things with your partner. Good luck.

Back