99% sure we're on for going to a black guys home

Hey, we all are proud of you and your wife, so get back to us with the results, good or bad. Hey, I understand she's not talking about it openly with you this week, so respect that and give her the time and space with her own thoughts. In fact, you could get her a little "thank you" card to give to her today or tomorrow, and write "baby, I know we haven't talked yet about our sexy weekend plans, but just in case it's crossed your mind at all, I haven't had any second thoughts and I'm looking forward to going to meet new friend with the hottest girl on the planet holding my hand. As for
you, the only think I hope you're thinking of from now until then is taking your time, your speed, your freedom, and the longest, deepest and wettest orgasms of your life that are still ahead of you (only a couple more nights to wait until she gets face fucked by bbc.4candiD.jpg

hey good for you two!
im sure shes going to be nervous and excited. but of course worried about your feelings.
try encouraging her and tell her how beautiful she is and how hot she looks with a BBC.
take her clothes off for her, so she can get rid of her inhibitions and get into the full swing of things.
i hope we get some good updates.

We met and exchanged info with a nice black guy. We've agreed to visit his place next weekend.
I'm excited but unsure, wife won't talk about it but I know she's looking forward to it.
We've never been with a black guy.
Sounds great ... nice build up and anticipation.

We've done this with a guy we know quite a few times. We're not pros but we do have fun with our friend. We most always do it at our home, we went to his place twice. She was WAY into it at his place.
Tonight with a glass of win.e we talked about seeing him a little. She asked if I was OK with it, she dosent know what to expect. I can tell she's excited. She says she's never kissed a black guy. I'm a little scared but looking forward to it.

Glad to hear it's working out. Usually we would meet in public with a black man and if she liked him she would give me the sign. Its jumping right in to go to his place as the first meet, But much more exciting.
We chatted with him for about an hour at the bar. He seems like a nice guy. Throughout our visit he was polite, respectful and spoke well. Wife ran off to the bathroom, he said he did this with a different couple once. He openly told me he was clean. We know where he lives obviously, it's an upscale apartment in a nice part of town. We have the code to the parking gate. Him and I have texted back and forth a little.
Wife is trying to act cool but I can tell she's scared but looking forward to it.
I don't kwhat to expect. I guess I'm hoping for it to be like some of the legit, good white wife and BBC vids I've seen.
I don't know if he has a big dick.
Wife asked what she should wear. I have no idea.

Last edited:
We chatted with him for about an hour at the bar. He seems like a nice guy. Throughout our visit he was polite, respectful and spoke well. Wife ran off to the bathroom, he said he did this with a different couple once. He openly told me he was clean. We know where he lives obviously, it's an upscale apartment in a nice part of town. We have the code to the parking gate. Him and I have texted back and forth a little.
Wife is trying to act cool but I can tell she's scared but looking forward to it.
I don't kwhat to expect. I guess I'm hoping for it to be like some of the legit, good white wife and BBC vids I've seen.
Hope it goes well.
I say dress her up in something that looks classy but shows off all of her assets. Maybe forget the underwear in a sheer shirt.

Enjoy👍

Hey, we all are proud of you and your wife, so get back to us with the results, good or bad. Hey, I understand she's not talking about it openly with you this week, so respect that and give her the time and space with her own thoughts. In fact, you could get her a little "thank you" card to give to her today or tomorrow, and write "baby, I know we haven't talked yet about our sexy weekend plans, but just in case it's crossed your mind at all, I haven't had any second thoughts and I'm looking forward to going to meet new friend with the hottest girl on the planet holding my hand. As for
you, the only think I hope you're thinking of from now until then is taking your time, your speed, your freedom, and the longest, deepest and wettest orgasms of your life that are still ahead of you (only a couple more nights to wait until she gets face fucked by bbc.View attachment 7017873
I love this submissive pose. It looks so slutty and shows respect to her Black Bull. :qos: 😋 :qos:

you, the only think I hope you're thinking of from now until then is taking your time, your speed, your freedom, and the longest, deepest and wettest orgasms of your life that are still ahead of you (only a couple more nights to wait until she gets face fucked by bbc.View attachment 7017873
That is so beautiful I just video tape it and tell her to tell me how it feels

That would be hot to see!

Going tomorrow
So how was your wife's playdate? Hope she enjoyed herself and it would become a recurring event.
I had a playdate with my BBC boyfriend this past weekend, April 12th. We had so much fun! He's my FWB for about 3 years now and time with him is always exciting. We meet up only about 2 or 3 times per month, but we make the time special. Hubby took over parental duties as I stepped out for some fun! 😉
Do hope this BBC gentleman becomes a regular in your relationship... Happy Hotwifeing!

Back