Not sure what to make of it

gr8hubby

Male
Gold Member
From
UT, US
A couple of weeks ago our oldest told us she was coming for a visit this weekend. We were excited of course, but my wife was really excited. Well she arrived yesterday and after my wife got off work, we all went to dinner. After we went and walked the mall. The two of them left me in a chair waiting while they went into a lingerie store. No big deal, accept I had never really been along when they shop for that stuff. After a long while they both came out with bags in their hands.

when we got home I teased my wife if she was going to show me what she had bought. She looked me dead in the eye and said, “No, it’s for tomorrow night.” I asked and was quickly informed that they were going to be going out and meeting a few friends. Cool.

then this morning we got up and it was so amazing. My wife asked me into the shower with her. I thought I was going to get lucky, boy did I. I got to help get her ready for their date tonight. Shave her legs, trim her pussy, clean every inch of her body. I was so hard, and yup, she teased, but I was denied again.

so as I write this, they are out on their date. The last thing my wife told me was “no fooling around if you want anything later.” Then they giggled and out they went and also said, “don’t wait up, we might not be home til morning.”

not sure what to make of it, but it sure is fun.

Sorry, it’s been a busy few weeks.

she didn’t tell me for several days what happened. Actually, not much did happen. They just went out and met up with a bunch of our oldest friends. Mostly went dancing. And yes, some groping, kissing and other fun stuff she won’t tell me about.

But apparently it was just part of a plan. The week after I had to take a trip. On the trip my wife arranged for an in room massage. Turned out to be her best friend. It was amazing. I got to be the bull again. She did anything and everything. I taught her how to give good blow jobs, I showed her how sexy her huge fat nipples could be. She even dressed up and went out to dinner with me as my *******. Those were all first times for her. The finally was me taking her ass virginity. She went absolutely wild when I marked her cum with my cock in her ass.

And nope, that’s not the entire plan. My wife leaves tonight for her annual business meeting trip. Will be gone all week. She has informed me that all the teasing and the gift of her friend were all so she could take this trip and enjoy anything and everything. Apparently she and her boss have plans. Don’t know what they are, but my wife went shopping this weekend. That usually means new lingerie or new toys or both, but she won’t tell me.

Guess I will just have to see.

Back