Help if I want this or not

Me and my girlfriend are both 24 and about two weeks ago she brought up the idea of cucking, I already had a slight interest in it so I was pretty excited when she said she wanted it. For two weeks it’s basically all we talked about we were so excited for many different reasons, we had communicated about what we both want out of it and the rules that would be in place. So this weekend she went out to the bar alone to potentially find someone to go home with or just to dance and flirt while I was home locked in chastity, we were both very excited for this and some of it was fun for me but before this I told her to make sure to text me a decent amount so I’m not left in the dark, I was rarely getting texts and if I was they were one word answers, I don’t know if it was angst getting the best of me but it turned into a really bad night and not enjoyable, all she did was grind on a few guys and touching.

I don’t know if this was just a bad night and left a bad taste for me but after the fact I feel like it’s just something I don’t want, or is it just the fact I was so left out? I fantasize about it a lot and do want it but after that night I’m not sure how to feel, maybe for it to happen I need to physically be there. She apologized she didn’t text she just said she was so excited to be “single” again which I understand to a point.
I didn't understand this post. you and your girlfriend wanted her to find a man to fuck. But it doesn't compromise whether this man should be a black man. In the end, it is not clear whether she found someone or whether she gave up on what was agreed. Everything very confusing.

I didn't understand this post. you and your girlfriend wanted her to find a man to fuck. But it doesn't compromise whether this man should be a black man. In the end, it is not clear whether she found someone or whether she gave up on what was agreed. Everything very confusing.
lol this was from a while ago don’t worry about it, irrelevant now😂 if anybody knows how I can delete it lmk

You need to realize that with being a Cuck, this Lifestyle is not so much about YOUR needs.....it's about HER needs.
Give her some sexual freedom.
My wife was so committed to exploring BBC Only Hotwife lifestyle she kicked me out of the house and aborted our baby so that she could only breed Black in the future. It's her body and her choice, of course, the husband should never have any say, never ever.

Back