My wife wants it too?

Here’s our story… we’re a couple from the UK. Both 30 and married for a few years now. A couple of years ago I was exploring my cuckold fantasy and was sexting with a black bull who was local to us.
One night I left my phone unlocked, fell asleep and woke up to my wife looking at it. She’d seen out conversations and I was horrified. I didn’t know what to say. I think I spluttered that it was just a fantasy and I didn’t really want it to happen. She was shocked too but could see I was embarrassed and didn’t want to be too harsh on me.
I’d sent him her pictures and she couldn’t really work out why. BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE HER TIGHT PUSSY NEWR HIS BLACK MONSTER! Not that I said that. Just mumbled something.

The thing is, she didn’t get angry and she actually said that if I wanted it to happen then she was open minded. A little scared by how big he was but didn’t say that it was a never going to happen type thing.

I’ve never explored it more with her but I always think. Would she? Should I ask? What do you guys think? Cucks, hot wife’s and bulls opinions wanted!

Some pics of her attached. Redhead just need that black dick. It looks so right!

DM for more or to chat

Last edited:
Dont back off. Just ask her to have a very frank discussion about this first. Find out her limits and what she hopes it would do for you as a couple? And express your concerns and your hopes. Communicate more now than ever bofore. And enjoy becoming a cuckold 😊

Have open communications about your desires. Relationships are about trust. She may not immediately be into things you bring up. They may take time to process and she may come around to new ideas and experiences. She may not. If not, you then must choose how important they are to you. If they are must haves, then discussing alternate options
Expect that she may have some as well. She may love this, but then have a desire for solo play, gang bangs…Be prepared for her to express her own desires and be open to them as well.

I know. I need to bring it up and be ready for where it goes. I shut it down at the time as I panicked but she definitely seemed interested. She was even talking about precautions we’d have to take so maybe that was a clear signal it could happen.

I know. I need to bring it up and be ready for where it goes. I shut it down at the time as I panicked but she definitely seemed interested. She was even talking about precautions we’d have to take so maybe that was a clear signal it could happen.
Much like ours. She asked about precautions. I agreed. I then made an appointment with our Doctor to get her on the pill. I had my tubes cut yrs ago.

Here’s our story… we’re a couple from the UK. Both 30 and married for a few years now. A couple of years ago I was exploring my cuckold fantasy and was sexting with a black bull who was local to us.
One night I left my phone unlocked, fell asleep and woke up to my wife looking at it. She’d seen out conversations and I was horrified. I didn’t know what to say. I think I spluttered that it was just a fantasy and I didn’t really want it to happen. She was shocked too but could see I was embarrassed and didn’t want to be too harsh on me.
I’d sent him her pictures and she couldn’t really work out why. BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE HER TIGHT PUSSY NEWR HIS BLACK MONSTER! Not that I said that. Just mumbled something.

The thing is, she didn’t get angry and she actually said that if I wanted it to happen then she was open minded. A little scared by how big he was but didn’t say that it was a never going to happen type thing.

I’ve never explored it more with her but I always think. Would she? Should I ask? What do you guys think? Cucks, hot wife’s and bulls opinions wanted!

Some pics of her attached. Redhead just need that black dick. It looks so right!

DM for more or to chat
A big difference between fantasy and real life, be sure you are ready for what you are asking her to do! She may like it and it is not as exciting as you thought it would be!

Back