She wants a black dildo

Tell her you want to get a little kinky and blindfold her. Then use the black dildo. Go slow!! Bet she'll be surprised she took it all.
The thought did cross my mind but she knows I want to use the big bbc dildo on her now so she'll see it coming lol I should have never shown it to her and gone with your suggestion from the start.
Also she likes to clean our toys herself before we use them she's really paranoid about hygiene

Tell her you want to get a little kinky and blindfold her. Then use the black dildo. Go slow!! Bet she'll be surprised she took it all.
That’s exactly what I did with my Asian wife. Minus the blind fold, I was fucking her then pulled out then slipped this monster and she took it without flinching!

Attachments

• D5C5D6CA-5C57-413F-ACF2-A68021FFE263.jpeg
    D5C5D6CA-5C57-413F-ACF2-A68021FFE263.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
  • FullSizeRender.MOV
    9.7 MB
My size queen slut wife loves a BBC dildo when she can’t get the real thing. In this instance I’m a lucky fella as my wife uses it on our BBC loving playmate. I also hope and encourage them to find a BBC on their own when they are out for a girls night.

Attachments

• IMG_7235.jpeg
    IMG_7235.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7236.jpeg
    IMG_7236.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7238.jpeg
    IMG_7238.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7239.jpeg
    IMG_7239.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 6
After I finally told my girlfriend about my fantasy she suggested we get a black dildo and she told she wants to get a big black one that's bigger then my dick and a smaller one to fuck her ass while I'm in her pussy. She knew exactly what she wanted and I find jt extremely hot but why does she want such a big dildo? I have a pretty big dick but she made it clear that she wants a huge black one that's bigger then my dick for me to use on her.
The only use for a dildo in my marriage was a strap on because my wife likes to fuck me sometimes. She doesn’t want a fake dick in her she has to have a black man’s big fat cock jammed way up in side of her to the hilt pumping his load full load deep in side her while she has has orgasm after orgasm. Nope no fake dicks for my wife ,she sings to me ain’t nothing like the real thing baby ain’t nothing like the real thing that old song lol

Back