Girlfriend said "you should of just told me im down to fuck a bbc together "

Michigan-cuck

Male
Gold Member
From
MI, US
This whole time I've been super nervous to come out and tell my girlfriend that I fantasize about her taking bbc. Through out our relationship she's said and done many different things that's made me think she's into bbc and come to find out I was right. She found out I was fantasizing about this and with no hesitation tells me that she's down to fuck a black guy and I should of just told her. I asked her if she is into bbc and she told me no but the way she told me shes down to fuck a black guy together tells me different. I'm going to get a big black dildo to use on her does anyone have any other suggestions?

This whole time I've been super nervous to come out and tell my girlfriend that I fantasize about her taking bbc. Through out our relationship she's said and done many different things that's made me think she's into bbc and come to find out I was right. She found out I was fantasizing about this and with no hesitation tells me that she's down to fuck a black guy and I should have just told her. I asked her if she is into bbc and she told me no but the way she told me shes down to fuck a black guy together tells me different. I'm going to get a big black dildo to use on her does anyone have any other suggestions?
Ahhh try and talk to her instead of think for her.

This whole time I've been super nervous to come out and tell my girlfriend that I fantasize about her taking bbc. Through out our relationship she's said and done many different things that's made me think she's into bbc and come to find out I was right. She found out I was fantasizing about this and with no hesitation tells me that she's down to fuck a black guy and I should of just told her. I asked her if she is into bbc and she told me no but the way she told me shes down to fuck a black guy together tells me different. I'm going to get a big black dildo to use on her does anyone have any other suggestions?
Some mixed messages there. My question would be were the conflicting statements made on different days? I’m confused about that or maybe I’m reading it wrong.

My main suggestion would be to keep talking. Many moons ago my wife, who was my girlfriend of a few months and had partially moved in with me, looked through my browser history when I was out of town. She made it very clear she was down with my preference and she fucked black men all the way up to the night before our wedding.

Have a few drinks, talk, and above all clarify any unclear standbys in the moment.

Why do you need advice? She already said she's down for it!!!
Sounds like you want someone to talk you out of it!
If you hesitate too long, she's going to do it alone and leave you high and dry.

Keep talking and asking her about how She would like this to go. And add, how you fully expect things to change between you, but with communication that it will be so great to share this and it will bring you even closer as a couple.
First question, does she know anyone she would really like to fuck? And then how can she or you both make that happen 😊

bro, what are you waiting on?

Maybe she just wants to please you so is down to try it to do so as she’s more open sexually than you realized. My wife agreed to do it finally more to please me than wanting it and has told me now if i would have talked to her more about it when she said no for a few years instead of pouting and discussed why i wanted it she would have done it for me much earlier than she ended up doing it to please me. Once she found out i was serious, really wanted this, could handle her being in an open sexual relationship all was good and lots of cocks where in her pussy with me watching from then on. She tells me now, if i had been open and discussed my needs with her when we dated, even before we were married, she would have fucked black guys for me so long as we discussed it and it wouldn’t change anything in our relationship….she says she loves me so much she would do anything to please me as long as we discussed it and had agreements and we wouldn’t let it affect us. I’ve watcher her lick pussy too, she‘s really not into it but she’ll do it with a friend of her’s that comes over every now and then to please me….of course, it’s usually with a bull or two sitting with me watching them 69 for a while before they get involved but still, it’s not her thing but she does it to please me. Maybe your gf is kinda the same, a free spirit who gets sex is sex, making love is something totally different and she’s down to please your desires so long as you both agree of what comes after the deed goes down. My wife looked me in the eyes and we discussed her fucking other men very seriously because she was adamant about once she does this, and another guy fucks her and i watch, we can’t go back and undo that and she didn’t want me to think differently of her in a negative way….that was the one hurdle we discussed frequently before she spread her legs and started taking cocks. Our relationship while always strong, has never been better and our only regret is not starting this lifestyle like you two, young and dating and just accepting we both love it, want it, enjoying it and living it a full lifetime instead of waiting 15 years into our marriage to get it going

Looking forward to hearing more!

Back