She wants a black dildo

Michigan-cuck

Male
Gold Member
From
MI, US
After I finally told my girlfriend about my fantasy she suggested we get a black dildo and she told she wants to get a big black one that's bigger then my dick and a smaller one to fuck her ass while I'm in her pussy. She knew exactly what she wanted and I find jt extremely hot but why does she want such a big dildo? I have a pretty big dick but she made it clear that she wants a huge black one that's bigger then my dick for me to use on her.

After I finally told my girlfriend about my fantasy she suggested we get a black dildo and she told she wants to get a big black one that's bigger then my dick and a smaller one to fuck her ass while I'm in her pussy. She knew exactly what she wanted and I find jt extremely hot but why does she want such a big dildo? I have a pretty big dick but she made it clear that she wants a huge black one that's bigger then my dick for me to use on her.
Just know that once she gets use to the dildo she may not cum for you. I got my wife an 11 inch that vibrates. It was a surprise and I got a hell no its to big initially. I convince her to let me press it against her clit for the vibrating and it took a few sessions but I got it half way in. That's all she can take but she cums so hard. The vibration is key plus the realistic bbc.

mydil.jpg

My gf is now using her biggest dildos to fuck me with them! ...or she forces me to fuck myself with them..!! :eek:
..mostely it can be painful too for me

These days, she makes me listen to her use it from the other room, while she moans and pretends it’s an ex fucking her.
I've been asking my GF to use the three bbc dildos I brought for the past 2 months. she'll only use the clear/see through one which is average sized
... I want to see her perfect pink pussy swallow the huge bbc dildos though, she also keeps telling me she only has a small hole lol

Back