I want my wife to be spanked by a black guy

my wife has a nice ass, she constantly wants sex and always goes to the shower after sex to satisfy herself.

she seems to want a big dick inside her

My dick is about 11-13cm (5 inch) who can help us? I can invite your with our hotel

I wanna see how BBC slap her ass

Last edited:
my wife has a nice ass, she constantly wants sex and always goes to the shower after sex to satisfy herself.

My dick is about 11-13cm (5 inch) who can help us? I can invite your with our hotel

My wife like getting slapped on her pussie before getting penetrated .

My wife like getting slapped on her pussie before getting penetrated .
I think most hot wife’s like to be slapped, mine slap her ass slap her pussy, slap her tits, and she love her face to be dick slapped and made to suck big cock. I think she either likes the dominance of being used, and or the submission that goes with being slapped before or while she is being taken by her lover.

I think most hot wife’s like to be slapped, mine slap her ass slap her pussy, slap her tits, and she love her face to be dick slapped and made to suck big cock. I think she either likes the dominance of being used, and or the submission that goes with being slapped before or while she is being taken by her lover.

Mine too, she likes to be used and abused a it. she will submit to anything with a big black cock

No. I think you want to be spanked, cuck.

I would love to come stretch her out

Back