I want to be a cuck for my wife. Mexican

For a reason i started to wanna be a cuck. I want to watch the love of my life take a BBC. Watch her get owned. Destroyed. Stretch.she started calling me names. Not bad names. But she tells me im ugly af and that she hates my nose and that i dissgust her. I know she does hate my nose. Says its big. She plays to much. Hard for her to show love or express it. That is her way. Tough love i guess. But for some reason, now recently every time she says im ugly. It turns me on when she says it. I tell her to say it to me. And to mean it. And she laughs saying that shes being serious. I reply with “i want to be the most ugliest one for you” and she says i am and will be. I guess in a way it makes me think of, if one day i share her. Watch her get fucked she might talk to me while shes getting fucked. Maybe tell me hes better? Bigger? Good looking? Idk. I know her calling me ugly and her talking to me while shes getting fucked is 2 whole different things. But thats what comes to mind.

Last edited:
For a reason i started to wanna be a cuck. I want to watch the love of my life take a BBC. Watch her get owned. Destroyed. Stretch.she started calling me names. Not bad names. But she tells me im ugly af and that she hates my nose and that i dissgust her. I know she does hate my nose. Says its big. She plays to much. Hard for her to show love or express it. That is her way. Tough love i guess. But for some reason, now recently every time she says im ugly. It turns me on when she says it. I tell her to say it to me. And to mean it. And she laughs saying that shes being serious. I reply with “i want to be the most ugliest one for you” and she says i am and will be. I guess in a way it makes me think of, if one day i share her. Watch her get fucked she might talk to me while shes getting fucked. Maybe tell me hes better? Bigger? Good looking? Idk. I know her calling me ugly and her talking to me while shes getting fucked is 2 whole different things. But thats what comes to mind. View attachment 6757420
Dm.me to make it happen

For a reason i started to wanna be a cuck. I want to watch the love of my life take a BBC. Watch her get owned. Destroyed. Stretch.she started calling me names. Not bad names. But she tells me im ugly af and that she hates my nose and that i dissgust her. I know she does hate my nose. Says its big. She plays to much. Hard for her to show love or express it. That is her way. Tough love i guess. But for some reason, now recently every time she says im ugly. It turns me on when she says it. I tell her to say it to me. And to mean it. And she laughs saying that shes being serious. I reply with “i want to be the most ugliest one for you” and she says i am and will be. I guess in a way it makes me think of, if one day i share her. Watch her get fucked she might talk to me while shes getting fucked. Maybe tell me hes better? Bigger? Good looking? Idk. I know her calling me ugly and her talking to me while shes getting fucked is 2 whole different things. But thats what comes to mind. View attachment 6757420
Very beautiful Mexican woman

She's beautiful, but your not sharing her body with us. I'd sure like to see that boots spread doggystlye

From a husband's point of view it sounds like verbal abuse. It's not healthy. However, of it turns you on and leads to something that you enjoy completely and don't mind living with, I think that's great!

Back