Mexican wife calling me names

So my wife started calling me names. Not bad names. But she tells me im ugly af and that she hates my nose and that i dissgust her. I know she does hate my nose. Says its big. She plays to much. Hard for her to show love or express it. That is her way. Tough love i guess. But for some reason, now recently every time she says im ugly. It turns me on when she says it. I tell her to say it to me. And to mean it. And she laughs saying that shes being serious. I reply with “i want to be the most ugliest one for you” and she says i am and will be. I guess in a way it makes me think of, if one day i share her. Watch her get fucked she might talk to me while shes getting fucked. Maybe tell me hes better? Bigger? Good looking? Idk. I know her calling me ugly and her talking to me while shes getting fucked is 2 whole different things. But thats what comes to mindIMG_0508.jpeg

Humiliation kink ain't my thing. It might be yours, I guess. Also, it sounds like a low key power play going on, too. Only "ugly" part of me would be my giant wrinkly balls and you best believe a girl of mine would be sucking on them! Ha

Back