Pillow Talk

blasterjaxx

Male
Gold Member
I haven’t been able to get the thought of Divya being with another man and it’s been driving me crazy. We’ve been having fantastic sex although she doesn’t know I imagine her with someone else when we do it.

Yesterday we’ve had some conversations after sex that left me pretty shaken and excited. We were talking about our relationships and stuff and after a bit I told her even though I’m being honest I feel you’re still being shy and secretive for some reason. She seemed shocked and asked me what made me say that. I told her it was just a gut feeling. She went quiet and after a bit of nudging she told me that I might judge her if she tells me. I told her I’d never do that and she can always share anything with me without hesitation.

After a bit of prodding she revealed that she met with two guys just before we started dating and was kinda overlapping with when we started talking. I asked her who they were and what they did. She told me one was the black guy from her uni I mentioned and the other was an Indian guy, roommate of her friend when she went to visit him. She told me she “made out” with both of them. I jokingly asked her who was better she told me me the black guy by a mile as the Indian guy was an asshole and didn’t like him.

I asked her what she meant by that, she told me he already had a gf and she only knew after they hooked up. I was shocked hearing this and my dick became hard immediately. I told her she just said they made out but now she says hook up. She quickly corrected herself and told me it’s a mixup. It made my mind wander. She told me was super ******* that day and he took his chance. She mentioned that she thought all men were assholes and just wanted to get in her pants and want nothing to do with her afterward. I assured I’m not like them, she smiled and agreed.

I haven’t been to think clearly since. Although I’m happy she’s opening up, I feel there’s a lot she is hiding. My dicks hard constantly.

Thanks for your comments and messages everybody. I also met a bull on here and giving me good guidance. He asked I get her a dildo as a gift but told me it should be his size,8 in. It would be a good way to introduce roleplay and I find it super hot. I think I’m going to do it but worry about the difference in size.

Back