Young Indian gf

blasterjaxx

Male
Gold Member
My gf divya(21) and me(27) have been dating for 3 months at this point. We met on a dating app and hit off instantly. She let me fuck her on the first date itself. Although we live in different cities we make it work.

Coming to her, she’s a true beauty. 5’6, tall for an Indian girl with firm B cup tits and big juicy ass that stands out. She’s super horny always and is the only girl I’ve ever made cum with my 4 inch dick. She’s been only in one relationship so far before me which ended badly when she came to the US for education. Even though she’s the traditional conservative Indian girl according to her but I can see her slutty side come up when she gets super horny and *******.

She even revealed she’s been on a lot of dates before me but didn’t like anyone much.Coming to her fantasies she’s into big dad bod kinda men and also into age gap play. It’s one of the reasons she told me she found me hot as we have a 6 year difference but also surprises me because I’m barely taller than her at 5’7 and pretty lean.

I’ve also shared a few of my smaller fantasies like sex outdoors, rough sex and also cnc. She seemed super into the rough sex and also told me we can try out the CNC roleplay. I found this super hot.

Coming to the matter at hand, last week. She told me one of the guys she went on a date was texting her and asking her to meet. I asked who it was and she told me it was a black guy from her uni. I was shocked hearing this and my heart started beating faster. I tried to play it off cool and told her she’s so beautiful and hot I’m sure lots of guys text her all the time. She laughed it off and complimented me in return.

I took it a step further and asked if she liked black guys. She told me she found them attractive. My dick got super hard hearing this. I then asked her why she didn’t go out with him and how was the date like. She teased me asking why am I so interested but told me he was nice but she knew it wouldn’t work out long term and also because he was the same age as her she couldn’t respect him as much.

We ended the conversation shortly after but I can’t get it out of my head. I’ve always been a closeted cuck even though I’m alpha outside. I really want to explore but I also don’t want to lose this awesome freaky girl I have.

Calm down, you have only been dating her a short while. Cant throw everything at her once or she may bail on you or think you arent a long term solution

Quit thinking she is out of your league, she will feel that vibe from you. This will cause her to eventually agree with your synopsis and find someone else who thinks more highly of themself. Have a quiet confidence about yourself. Women do not respect men who do not believe in themselves

I am confident about myself. It’s just that she’s grown up in a conservative environment where all this is taboo

Back