My girlfriend

My girlfriend knows I’m very submissive to her, and she knows the thought of her fucking other men in front of me turns me on massively. She has admitted to being attracted to black men. She determines when I can and can’t cum already. Well, Saturday, she was getting really horny. Im always horny, because I haven’t nutted in a while because I’m only able to nut when she allows me to. Well, instead of fucking me, she ****** me to watch her fuck her 12 inch BBC dildo instead. She had it all the way inside of her, and she came on it. While it was inside of her she made me kiss her and play with her titties and nipples, as she loves that.(Her body is nice, smooth, soft, and she has really big and amazing titties and an amazing pussy). When she was done, after she came, she told me I will need to continue to wait, maybe she’ll let me cum next weekend, she’ll think about it. I will have no choice but to stay disciplined. I’m also starting to think I’ll be cuckolded in the future. Let me know what everyone thinks….

Mine semi teases it, but backs away. I think she likes the idea and teases, however she really loves me and my cock, so she (for now) is very content.
Yeah I just account it to her making cocks cum and loving it, tried to get her to edge me but she had to get me off, think it’s a ego thing for her she just loves making cocks cum

Now that’s she’s hotwifing a little she’s discovered she fascinated by how differently cocks cum. It’s really hot

Yeah I just account it to her making cocks cum and loving it, tried to get her to edge me but she had to get me off, think it’s a ego thing for her she just loves making cocks cum

Now that’s she’s hotwifing a little she’s discovered she fascinated by how differently cocks cum. It’s really hot
Well me and my girl had amazing sex last night. She let me cum in her pussy twice. It was nice. She probably won’t let me cum again for another week though. Unless she lets me Sunday. I’m hoping she forces me to watch her get off on her dildo this weekend. 😍

Well me and my girl had amazing sex last night. She let me cum in her pussy twice. It was nice. She probably won’t let me cum again for another week though. Unless she lets me Sunday. I’m hoping she forces me to watch her get off on her dildo this weekend. 😍
Yesterday my wife called me into the shower, which was nice and she wanted to distract me from work. I haven’t touched her tits in weeks and she let me play w them while she stroked my cock till I almost came but stopped before i did and left the shower. After I got out she made me come to the bed and eat her pussy until she came

Yesterday my wife called me into the shower, which was nice and she wanted to distract me from work. I haven’t touched her tits in weeks and she let me play w them while she stroked my cock till I almost came but stopped before i did and left the shower. After I got out she made me come to the bed and eat her pussy until she came
That’s awesome! I want mine to tease and ******* me like that this weekend.

Back