Pics on wives phone

tylerlee

Couple
So I noticed the other night when my wife was showering and was playing on her phone that there was 2 pussy pics in her recently deleted folder and I know she didn’t send them to me I’m curious to know if she sent them to a bbc she works with I tried to look through her and his texts but didn’t find nothin so I’m still curious the thought of it turns me on if she did let me know what y’all think

I think you're asking the wrong people here.
Does she know you want her to have a Black lover or two? Is she aware that you crave being a cuckold to her?????
If yes, then find a way to address this topic again. Maybe tell her you can imagine how nervous she might be about doing this, so firstly you would not mind if she dipped her toes in the water without you being fully aware. Tell her if there's a man she wants to try having fun with. Just go and do it, and then you two can talk afterwards and you will always be forgiving of such actions and that it would excite you greatly! 😊

Hell my wife knows she would be fertilizer ( figurative of speech) if she breaks the trust we have. Start talking to your lawyer and give him some of the videos and images of her fucking others and include sending media to friends and family. What type of wife will be taking images of her pussy and sending them to other guys c'mon that doesn't happen if she cares about you.

So I found out today that she has a friend name Tyrell that works for her IT department and they went to pick some stuff up for work today is this possibly the guy she sent the pics to have they had sex are they having sex
Any updates? Did you found out more about this Tyrell and if she send more of her pics to him lately?

So I noticed the other night when my wife was showering and was playing on her phone that there was 2 pussy pics in her recently deleted folder and I know she didn’t send them to me I’m curious to know if she sent them to a bbc she works with I tried to look through her and his texts but didn’t find nothin so I’m still curious the thought of it turns me on if she did let me know what y’all think
Maybe he took them and sent them to her?

Back