Caught her on Snapchat with BBC bouncer

I’ve suspected something for a while since it’s been 7 months since we’ve fucked but she adamantly denied it. She know I’m into bbc cuckold scenario but she also knows I’ve sucked cock and fucked around before..she calls the idea of cuckolding gay and also calls me gay. Tonight I caught her messaging a local bouncer named “R” ..she wanted to act like it was all innocent until I said scroll further and I saw some little 😍 emojis underneath some kind of pic. Couldn’t tell who it was from. Asked to see it all (since she’s seen my fuck ups by having my passwords to everything while I have none of hers.) and she said no and slammed the door. Gave me the phone again 2 mins later and Snap was deleted still denying fucking this guy. I am not sure what to do..

The fact that I’m turned on at least knowing it was bbc is wild to me..mind blowing. I’m not sure where to go from here

Just tell her you’re okay with the truth as long as you aren’t being lied to. Or else there is no point in relationship if its gonna be lies. Its gotta be both parties agreeing to the shenanigans. Idk just me maybe i dont want to judge. But its definitely sexy and we ladies just love our secrets cuz its hotter sex sometimes. Just let her know you’re cool with her talking to him and you just want to know about what goes on and maybe even have her send screenshots to tease you for fun. It could be fun if she can be nice about it.

Just tell her you’re okay with the truth as long as you aren’t being lied to. Or else there is no point in relationship if its gonna be lies. Its gotta be both parties agreeing to the shenanigans. Idk just me maybe i dont want to judge. But its definitely sexy and we ladies just love our secrets cuz its hotter sex sometimes. Just let her know you’re cool with her talking to him and you just want to know about what goes on and maybe even have her send screenshots to tease you for fun. It could be fun if she can be nice about it.
I’d totally be down for all of that and she doesn’t even have to be nice about it 😉 but I’m still heartbroken because she did it behind my back when I’ve already given her the green light

You think she’s already fucking him or just talking ******* at this point?

I’ve sucked cock and fucked around before..she calls the idea of cuckolding gay and also calls me gay.
She’s correct about you being gay and into men
A lot of gay men are living a lie and pretending to & claiming to be cuckolds
Cuckolding is NOTHING to do with the husband sucking or fucking other men
It’s about the female wife girlfriend ect committing adultery having sex with other men

Ummm she is looking for a new boyfriend and as soon as she finds him you are gone. You don’t realize that? You think she is looking to stay with you and cuckold you? I bet she is already gone.

Back