Wife got her just fucking

CuckoldTantric

Male
Gold Member
From
WA, US

I begged my wife last night to have sex. She was clearly ready since she had finished her shower, all I had to do was start kissing her and she had her hands on my bulge. We quickly locked the door so the ******* couldn’t intervene and I stripped down naked as she removed the only article of clothing she had on, her panties.
I instantly started fingering her as she stroked my penis. I’m thick but my length has decreased as I get older, from 7” to about 4.5” now. I also have easy premature ejaculation. So my goal was to pleasure her as much as I could without needing to thrust my inadequate penis into her and cum too soon. I fingered her to make her squirt, which I felt the trickle as she came. I then pushed my penis into her and did slow grinding as she fingered her clit. She managed to get off and I had an orgasm but no ejaculation. I pulled out to save myself from fully ejaculating.
She protested that I pulled out too soon. I asked if she wanted to get fucked like she needed and would she be ok with me using a toy to fuck her. She agreed and I went and found my expensive dildo I got for her 2 years ago. 8” long and very girthy, much more than my 4.5” girth, more like 7” girth. I slowly inserted it after lubing it with pussy juice and some spit. She whimpered as she said not so deep. I maybe had 6” in her with this cock.
I started to fucker her with it, only in about 5-6” but clearly stretching her. I was thrusting like it was my cock, as I held it to my pelvis, my hard penis was below flopping around. I thrust hard and fast as she was clearly loving it with the moans and curled toes. I was getting it deeper into her after awhile and she was in ******* cumming on this much larger cock. It was at about the 7-8” mark and rapid fire thrusting as she came.
She asked for it to be pulled out which I complied and then promptly slid my penis back into her. She was so loose and wet. It felt so nice to feel her loose. She was embarrassed and said don’t I like her tight pussy. I said I do, but I love it more when she has a used loose pussy that showed she was clearly taken by another cock.
I told her I love to know she has been taken care of properly by another man who knows how to fuck and has stamina, staying power, and that her satisfaction was my only satisfaction. I said that she could have a man like that anytime she needed and I would be right there to keep her comfortable and claim her once she was well taken care of.
She said, maybe, sounds like fun. I asked if she would like that, and she said maybe, If you like it. I told her that I very much enjoy seeing her fully pleased by a better equipped man that could properly fuck her. With that I almost went over the top as my penis was inside her. It slipped out due to her looseness and wetness. I then asked if she needed another proper fucking. She said yes, very much.
I then mounted her again with the larger dildo, again thrusting from my pelvis and making sure not to go too deep. I fucked her long and hard, making her really moan and gush. She was thrusting herself onto this big cock, almost buried to the balls but rapidly fucking her. She shuddered as an orgasm overtook her. I pulled out and then went down on her and licked her clit, giving her pussy some relief from being stretched to a gape. A
She came again from her clit being licked and devoured. I was itching to feel her pussy on my penis again as I loved the looseness she had after that cock took her. My penis was slightly limp which helps make my case why she needed a better lover while I hold her hand.
I managed to get hard again and promptly slid my penis into her gaping pussy. It felt so loose, all the way to my hilt of my balls, and she was loose the whole length. I asked her how I felt inside her. She said it feels different, it doesn’t touch as many places as the cock did. She said I don’t fill her. I asked if she liked being filled to which she replied yes.
I then couldn’t contain myself and asked if I could cum inside her. She said of course and I came almost instantly as I have no control. I pumped my little dick inside her and left a few drops of my cum as deep as I could inside her pussy. She then squeezed her pelvis and instantly pushed my penis out of her. I was spent and she felt like a truck had fucked her.
Maybe she will think about how good that felt to have a bigger cock and the rapid fuck without instant cumming can do for he me and her sexual needs.

Last edited:

I begged my wife last night to have sex. She was clearly ready since she had finished her shower, all I had to do was start kissing her and she had her hands on my bulge. We quickly locked the door so the ******* couldn’t intervene and I stripped down naked as she removed the only article of clothing she had on, her panties.
I instantly started fingering her as she stroked my penis. I’m thick but my length has decreased as I get older, from 7” to about 4.5” now. I also have easy premature ejaculation. So my goal was to pleasure her as much as I could without needing to thrust my inadequate penis into her and cum too soon. I fingered her to make her squirt, which I felt the trickle as she came. I then pushed my penis into her and did slow grinding as she fingered her clit. She managed to get off and I had an orgasm but no ejaculation. I pulled out to save myself from fully ejaculating.
She protested that I pulled out too soon. I asked if she wanted to get fucked like she needed and would she be ok with me using a toy to fuck her. She agreed and I went and found my expensive dildo I got for her 2 years ago. 8” long and very girthy, much more than my 4.5” girth, more like 7” girth. I slowly inserted it after lubing it with pussy juice and some spit. She whimpered as she said not so deep. I maybe had 6” in her with this cock.
I started to fucker her with it, only in about 5-6” but clearly stretching her. I was thrusting like it was my cock, as I held it to my pelvis, my hard penis was below flopping around. I thrust hard and fast as she was clearly loving it with the moans and curled toes. I was getting it deeper into her after awhile and she was in ******* cumming on this much larger cock. It was at about the 7-8” mark and rapid fire thrusting as she came.
She asked for it to be pulled out which I complied and then promptly slid my penis back into her. She was so loose and wet. It felt so nice to feel her loose. She was embarrassed and said don’t I like her tight pussy. I said I do, but I love it more when she has a used loose pussy that showed she was clearly taken by another cock.
I told her I love to know she has been taken care of properly by another man who knows how to fuck and has stamina, staying power, and that her satisfaction was my only satisfaction. I said that she could have a man like that anytime she needed and I would be right there to keep her comfortable and claim her once she was well taken care of.
She said, maybe, sounds like fun. I asked if she would like that, and she said maybe, If you like it. I told her that I very much enjoy seeing her fully pleased by a better equipped man that could properly fuck her. With that I almost went over the top as my penis was inside her. It slipped out due to her looseness and wetness. I then asked if she needed another proper fucking. She said yes, very much.
I then mounted her again with the larger dildo, again thrusting from my pelvis and making sure not to go too deep. I fucked her long and hard, making her really moan and gush. She was thrusting herself onto this big cock, almost buried to the balls but rapidly fucking her. She shuddered as an orgasm overtook her. I pulled out and then went down on her and licked her clit, giving her pussy some relief from being stretched to a gape. A
She came again from her clit being licked and devoured. I was itching to feel her pussy on my penis again as I loved the looseness she had after that cock took her. My penis was slightly limp which helps make my case why she needed a better lover while I hold her hand.
I managed to get hard again and promptly slid my penis into her gaping pussy. It felt so loose, all the way to my hilt of my balls, and she was loose the whole length. I asked her how I felt inside her. She said it feels different, it doesn’t touch as many places as the cock did. She said I don’t fill her. I asked if she liked being filled to which she replied yes.
I then couldn’t contain myself and asked if I could cum inside her. She said of course and I came almost instantly as I have no control. I pumped my little dick inside her and left a few drops of my cum as deep as I could inside her pussy. She then squeezed her pelvis and instantly pushed my penis out of her. I was spent and she felt like a truck had fucked her.
Maybe she will think about how good that felt to have a bigger cock and the rapid fuck without instant cumming can do for he me and her sexual needs.
That's hot love to enjoy her body like that and give her my thick cock too!

Back