My wife and her friend meet a new BBC bull at the club

fitatlcouple4x

Couple
Gold Member
My wife loves going to the club with her friends or sisters and sometimes I tag along with her, being the We have a 1 1/2 year old it makes it a lot harder to go as much as she would like, but a few months back she and one of her girlfriends went to a club in downtown while I stayed home. Fortunately my parents kept our baby for the weekend to give us a break so we could enjoy ourselves some. The friend that went with Ana knows about our bbc cuckold relationship and she is also a BNWO supporter along with me, Ana, her sister and another one of her friends.
Her friend that went with her that night was single at the time but she always fucks back guys only as well.
But she and her friend Hailey end up meeting two guys that night, they were buying her and Hailey drinks all night and dancing with eachother. By 1 that night, Ana texted me saying they were about ready to leave and that they met these two guys that they want to bring home.. it turns out the guy ana was talking too is friends with James which is one of her bulls that she hooks up with once every few weeks or so whenever he is in town. So he already knew of ana and that she’s hooked up with James multiple times Abd that she’s engaged.. so he already knew she is a little bbc slut, ana told him that we are in an open relationship and that I encourage her to have fun and that I would be picking them all up that night, which he was totally fine with everything. I think he just wanted wanted to fuck her and didn’t care about anything else lol
once I pulled up at the front entrance to pick them up I saw Ana and Hailey walking out with two NBA looking players, both of them were really tall and skinny/fit. The guy ana was talking to is 6 foot 6 really dark skin and the guy Hailey was talking to was Maby 6 foot 3 and super athletic also darker skinned, it turns out these two guys played Division 1 college basketball for a major university (can’t say the name to protect their privacy) they were both 26 which is a couple of years younger than us
As I watched them walk out together my dick was about to explode in its cage, I got super nervous and excited at once, once they got in, i introduced myself and they said “what’s good bro” and just carried on talking to the girls. I was in her SUV which has 3 rows so the two guys sat in the middle row and ana and Hailey sat in the back row. Ana and Hailey were giggling and flirting the whole way home, the two guys were flirting as well, and then Hailey pulled her leg out and started showing them her tattoos on her foot while her guy was holding her leg, it started to get sexual back there, then ana asked her guy if he had any tats i guess since they were on that topic, so he lifted his shirt and showed them his chest and stomach tattoo while Hailey and Ana were rubbing their hands over it, then they start laughing and giggling (she and Hailey were both *******)
Once we got back to our house, I asked them if they wanted me to make them any drinks. The two guys took me up on my offer so while they were sitting with Ana and Hailey on the couch I made their drinks and as I was bringing them out to them Ana was making out with her guy and Hailey was making out with her guy… Anas guy looked back at me and said “your fiancée is so sexy man you are a very lucky guy” then continued kissing. Things got hot and heavy pretty quick and Hailey and her guy went to the spare room, and closed the door, then right after Ana and her guy go to our room, he starts undressing her next to our bed, she then pulls his pants down and pulls out his hard black cock, it was huge.. she starts giving him a blowjob and after about 5 min he said he wants her pussy so he pulled her panties off and had had her get on top and ride him, she ended up riding him hard for probably 30 min straight then she started trembling and shaking having an intense orgasm.. he continued fucking her another 30 more minutes then finally shot is load on her ass then she had me come over and eat his cum up. He started laughing at me when I was doing that.. so she and him started making fun of me for eating his cum off her ass.. after that they laid in bed together and shared a blunt, with in about 45 min he was ready for round too, before she put is his dick in her pussy she told me to take my clothes off to where I was bare naked except for my chastity cage and she held my caged dick next to his to compare the size and they both laughed, then he said “dam no wonder you like cheating on him with black men” then she said “my pussy is black owned his little dick is not allowed in my pussy” as he was fucking her missionary I was kissing her feet and sucking her toes. They ended up finishing again around 3:30am then we all 3 *******.
Hailey ended up fucking her guy twice that night and didn’t use a condom either.. she is now in a friends with benefits relationship with him ever since then, and she actually started dating this white guy a couple of weeks after that and is still dating him, but she continues to hook up with her bbc friend off and on without her BF knowing. Me and Ana both encourage her to fuck him as much as possible.

Last edited:
My wife loves going to the club with her friends or sisters and sometimes I tag along with her, being the We have a 1 1/2 year old it makes it a lot harder to go as much as she would like, but a few months back she and one of her girlfriends went to a club in downtown while I stayed home. Fortunately my parents kept our baby for the weekend to give us a break so we could enjoy ourselves some. The friend that went with Ana knows about our bbc cuckold relationship and she is also a BNWO supporter along with me, Ana, her sister and another one of her friends.
Her friend that went with her that night was single at the time but she always fucks back guys only as well.
But she and her friend Hailey end up meeting two guys that night, they were buying her and Hailey drinks all night and dancing with eachother. By 1 that night, Ana texted me saying they were about ready to leave and that they met these two guys that they want to bring home.. it turns out the guy ana was talking too is friends with James which is one of her bulls that she hooks up with once every few weeks or so whenever he is in town. So he already knew of ana and that she’s hooked up with James multiple times Abd that she’s engaged.. so he already knew she is a little bbc slut, ana told him that we are in an open relationship and that I encourage her to have fun and that I would be picking them all up that night, which he was totally fine with everything. I think he just wanted wanted to fuck her and didn’t care about anything else lol
once I pulled up at the front entrance to pick them up I saw Ana and Hailey walking out with two NBA looking players, both of them were really tall and skinny/fit. The guy ana was talking to is 6 foot 6 really dark skin and the guy Hailey was talking to was Maby 6 foot 3 and super athletic also darker skinned, it turns out these two guys played Division 1 college basketball for a major university (can’t say the name to protect their privacy) they were both 26 which is a couple of years younger than us
As I watched them walk out together my dick was about to explode in its cage, I got super nervous and excited at once, once they got in, i introduced myself and they said “what’s good bro” and just carried on talking to the girls. I was in her SUV which has 3 rows so the two guys sat in the middle row and ana and Hailey sat in the back row. Ana and Hailey were giggling and flirting the whole way home, the two guys were flirting as well, and then Hailey pulled her leg out and started showing them her tattoos on her foot while her guy was holding her leg, it started to get sexual back there, then ana asked her guy if he had any tats i guess since they were on that topic, so he lifted his shirt and showed them his chest and stomach tattoo while Hailey and Ana were rubbing their hands over it, then they start laughing and giggling (she and Hailey were both *******)
Once we got back to our house, I asked them if they wanted me to make them any drinks. The two guys took me up on my offer so while they were sitting with Ana and Hailey on the couch I made their drinks and as I was bringing them out to them Ana was making out with her guy and Hailey was making out with her guy… Anas guy looked back at me and said “your fiancée is so sexy man you are a very lucky guy” then continued kissing. Things got hot and heavy pretty quick and Hailey and her guy went to the spare room, and closed the door, then right after Ana and her guy go to our room, he starts undressing her next to our bed, she then pulls his pants down and pulls out his hard black cock, it was huge.. she starts giving him a blowjob and after about 5 min he said he wants her pussy so he pulled her panties off and had had her get on top and ride him, she ended up riding him hard for probably 30 min straight then she started trembling and shaking having an intense orgasm.. he continued fucking her another 30 more minutes then finally shot is load on her ass then she had me come over and eat his cum up. He started laughing at me when I was doing that.. so she and him started making fun of me for eating his cum off her ass.. after that they laid in bed together and shared a blunt, with in about 45 min he was ready for round too, before she put is his dick in her pussy she told me to take my clothes off to where I was bare naked except for my chastity cage and she held my caged dick next to his to compare the size and they both laughed, then he said “dam no wonder you like cheating on him with black men” then she said “my pussy is black owned his little dick is not allowed in my pussy” as he was fucking her missionary I was kissing her feet and sucking her toes. They ended up finishing again around 3:30am then we all 3 *******.
Hailey ended up fucking her guy twice that night and didn’t use a condom either.. she is now in a friends with benefits relationship with him ever since then, and she actually started dating this white guy a couple of weeks after that and is still dating him, but she continues to hook up with her bbc friend off and on without her BF knowing. Me and Ana both encourage her to fuck him as much as possible.
That was hot love to meet her out like this too so hot!

So awesome, love the BNWO wish I can meet Hailey so she can make me into her cuck?

Back