My wife, her "feiend"...BUSTED by our neighbor

Wife and have been together for 20 plus yrs. And have been "playing"the whole time. Will get into how we started in another thread.
Our neighbor, Don, moved in about 5 yrs ago. Light skinned, about 6'3 and 230 lbs. Cant stand the guy. My wife cant either because of his attitude. She has said on a few occasions that if he wasnt such a dick, she would "play" with him. She says he is attractive. Cocky, the kind of guy that has to have the last word. And always has a "1 up" story of him or a friend compared to a story told. Anyway....
Wife is off a day during the summer. She had her "friend" Steve, her boytoy the past 20 yrs. Met him at her gym before we were together. Again, another story. They are out back in the hot tub. One thing leads to another they start making out. Steve then sit on the edge, and my wife starts stroking his BBC, and slowly sliding her tongue and lips up and down it. A few min later, Steve u loads. My wife takes it and they continue in drinking and relaxing.
The next day, my wife getting home from her shift. A nurse, so long 14hr day. Don is out front. "Hey sexy" he says. He has always called her sexy, beautiful, gorgeous or hun. "Hey Don" she replies. "You gotta minute" he asks her. "I guess, whata up" he motions for her to follow him as he heads to his garage and into his house. As they walk in he closes the behind her. From behind he reaches around, cups her 36 d's snd pulls her into him. "WHAT THE FUCK Don" she yells. "Damn, they are perfect hon" he says.
"Thats way over the line Don" she replies. With her arms folded stareing at him. Dons leaning against a counter and says" really", as he holds his phone infront of her playing an 11 min vid of her the day before with Steve in the hot tub
Don, " I happened to glance out of my upstairs window and see you. My sexy neighbor, taking care of some guy that in no way resembles her husband. So, I really dont think you will say anything. We wouldnt want him to see this. Right?" She nods and says" can I go now" with a smirk he says" sure" and pauses. My wife turns, takes a step, he resumes his sentence."after I see you put those skills to work" Seriously, right now" she says. Don replies " oh, yes. I have been thinking bout this for a very long time hun."
Head cocked, she takes her purse off her shoulder," fine, whip it out then. Let me get this over with" He unbuttons and unzips his shorts. Looks at her, " you do the rest" he says. She taked a couple steps to him, she sighs, reaches down his boxers and grabs him. She looks up at him, deer in a headlight look and says, "WHOA" and goes to her knees, pulls his shorts and boxers down.
She looks up, slowly stroking his dick, biting her lip and has a delema. An 8 inch dick in her hand. As thick as an Alani/Red Bull can. Attractive, tall, well built, black man. The kind of guys she "plays" with. But the turn off of his attitude and being a dick....can she overlook the negative and enjoy what she is doing.......in her mind, YES, she is going to. As long as he doesnt get cocky and be a dick.
Stroking him, her tongue teases his cock. Up and down, licking all around the head of his dick. Then finally ahe takes it. Lips around his dick, slowly up and down it. As her hands follow stroking him. Changing the pace fast and slow. 10 min in, she can tell he is ready. She looks up, stroking his cock with both hands, mouth open and tongue out. He starts to cum. She pulls her mouth and lips to his dick and lets him unload in mouth. A couple swallows, "damn, Don." And smiles. Her hand playing with his sack, he is still hard. And now, she is really wet. She wants fucked.
She stands up, whispers in his ear. "Can you go again" he turns his head "what" he says. My wife. Can you go again, fuck me"
She pulls off her scrubs and panties, leans over the counter. He moves behind her. Takes his hand and feels how wet she is.
Then takes his dick, rubs the head of it on her wet clit then slowly slides it in. She moans. He pulls her upright, takes off her scrub top, just her black sports bra on. He pushes her back down. Leans on her, takes his hands and grabs her tits. Slowly fucking my wife. With every slow push of his cock deep in her, and stretching her out, she moans. He then grabs her hips, and starts pounding away. Pulling her back onto his cock by her hips with every thrust. He finally moves her over to the table, lays her back on it. Pulls her tits out of her sports bra. He puts her legs up on his shoulders and then slides his dick deep in her. My wife,"Oh FUCK YES" he starts fucking her. Her tits bouncing back and forth, her moaning loudly. A few minutes he pulls out, spreads her legs and unloads on her stomach and tits. Another big load. My wife sits up. "OMG Don, why didnt we start this 5 yrs ago" and laughs. She leaves.
I am already home. Looked for her, thought maybe she went for a walk. She walks in, sits at the island. She looks like she was riden hard. Lol
Me,what happened to you" she replies" you the bad news, or bad news or bad news or the bad news, then the bad news?" Me," well starts with bad and finish with it I guess"
My wife starts." Well, Don saw me and Steve yeaterday." Ok, I say. "Um, while I sucked his dick in the hot tub" me, "well....and?" "He has a video of it." She says. "And said he would show you if I didnt suck his dick" "so you sucked him, ok" she continues"yeah, but I liked it. He's big. Cums a lot. He had me so wet that I wanted to fuck him. So I did" I was like WHAT!!! " You cant stand him" she says" I know, but.....it was so good. I wanted, needed it" I wasnt mad at all. Just funny how we cant stand him. But she did him
Next day, we are coming home from somewhere. He is nice as can be. And uses my wifes name, Cassie. Not hun, sexy, etc. He has never done that. I think he wants more of my wife. Lol

Wife and have been together for 20 plus yrs. And have been "playing"the whole time. Will get into how we started in another thread.
Our neighbor, Don, moved in about 5 yrs ago. Light skinned, about 6'3 and 230 lbs. Cant stand the guy. My wife cant either because of his attitude. She has said on a few occasions that if he wasnt such a dick, she would "play" with him. She says he is attractive. Cocky, the kind of guy that has to have the last word. And always has a "1 up" story of him or a friend compared to a story told. Anyway....
Wife is off a day during the summer. She had her "friend" Steve, her boytoy the past 20 yrs. Met him at her gym before we were together. Again, another story. They are out back in the hot tub. One thing leads to another they start making out. Steve then sit on the edge, and my wife starts stroking his BBC, and slowly sliding her tongue and lips up and down it. A few min later, Steve u loads. My wife takes it and they continue in drinking and relaxing.
The next day, my wife getting home from her shift. A nurse, so long 14hr day. Don is out front. "Hey sexy" he says. He has always called her sexy, beautiful, gorgeous or hun. "Hey Don" she replies. "You gotta minute" he asks her. "I guess, whata up" he motions for her to follow him as he heads to his garage and into his house. As they walk in he closes the behind her. From behind he reaches around, cups her 36 d's snd pulls her into him. "WHAT THE FUCK Don" she yells. "Damn, they are perfect hon" he says.
"Thats way over the line Don" she replies. With her arms folded stareing at him. Dons leaning against a counter and says" really", as he holds his phone infront of her playing an 11 min vid of her the day before with Steve in the hot tub
Don, " I happened to glance out of my upstairs window and see you. My sexy neighbor, taking care of some guy that in no way resembles her husband. So, I really dont think you will say anything. We wouldnt want him to see this. Right?" She nods and says" can I go now" with a smirk he says" sure" and pauses. My wife turns, takes a step, he resumes his sentence."after I see you put those skills to work" Seriously, right now" she says. Don replies " oh, yes. I have been thinking bout this for a very long time hun."
Head cocked, she takes her purse off her shoulder," fine, whip it out then. Let me get this over with" He unbuttons and unzips his shorts. Looks at her, " you do the rest" he says. She taked a couple steps to him, she sighs, reaches down his boxers and grabs him. She looks up at him, deer in a headlight look and says, "WHOA" and goes to her knees, pulls his shorts and boxers down.
She looks up, slowly stroking his dick, biting her lip and has a delema. An 8 inch dick in her hand. As thick as an Alani/Red Bull can. Attractive, tall, well built, black man. The kind of guys she "plays" with. But the turn off of his attitude and being a dick....can she overlook the negative and enjoy what she is doing.......in her mind, YES, she is going to. As long as he doesnt get cocky and be a dick.
Stroking him, her tongue teases his cock. Up and down, licking all around the head of his dick. Then finally ahe takes it. Lips around his dick, slowly up and down it. As her hands follow stroking him. Changing the pace fast and slow. 10 min in, she can tell he is ready. She looks up, stroking his cock with both hands, mouth open and tongue out. He starts to cum. She pulls her mouth and lips to his dick and lets him unload in mouth. A couple swallows, "damn, Don." And smiles. Her hand playing with his sack, he is still hard. And now, she is really wet. She wants fucked.
She stands up, whispers in his ear. "Can you go again" he turns his head "what" he says. My wife. Can you go again, fuck me"
She pulls off her scrubs and panties, leans over the counter. He moves behind her. Takes his hand and feels how wet she is.
Then takes his dick, rubs the head of it on her wet clit then slowly slides it in. She moans. He pulls her upright, takes off her scrub top, just her black sports bra on. He pushes her back down. Leans on her, takes his hands and grabs her tits. Slowly fucking my wife. With every slow push of his cock deep in her, and stretching her out, she moans. He then grabs her hips, and starts pounding away. Pulling her back onto his cock by her hips with every thrust. He finally moves her over to the table, lays her back on it. Pulls her tits out of her sports bra. He puts her legs up on his shoulders and then slides his dick deep in her. My wife,"Oh FUCK YES" he starts fucking her. Her tits bouncing back and forth, her moaning loudly. A few minutes he pulls out, spreads her legs and unloads on her stomach and tits. Another big load. My wife sits up. "OMG Don, why didnt we start this 5 yrs ago" and laughs. She leaves.
I am already home. Looked for her, thought maybe she went for a walk. She walks in, sits at the island. She looks like she was riden hard. Lol
Me,what happened to you" she replies" you the bad news, or bad news or bad news or the bad news, then the bad news?" Me," well starts with bad and finish with it I guess"
My wife starts." Well, Don saw me and Steve yeaterday." Ok, I say. "Um, while I sucked his dick in the hot tub" me, "well....and?" "He has a video of it." She says. "And said he would show you if I didnt suck his dick" "so you sucked him, ok" she continues"yeah, but I liked it. He's big. Cums a lot. He had me so wet that I wanted to fuck him. So I did" I was like WHAT!!! " You cant stand him" she says" I know, but.....it was so good. I wanted, needed it" I wasnt mad at all. Just funny how we cant stand him. But she did him
Next day, we are coming home from somewhere. He is nice as can be. And uses my wifes name, Cassie. Not hun, sexy, etc. He has never done that. I think he wants more of my wife. Lol
I would!

Back when my hubby and I were living in an apartment out manager did not like us. We had already began having sex outside of our marriage and one night a friend came over and railed me to which I guess I had gotten pretty loud. A few days later the manager approached my husband with an audio recording of the two of us fucking and told my husband he knew I was no good. My husband promptly told him to fuck off and we completely gave up hiding any sexual noise at all.

Wow I love this story it got me hard for sure

Love to have neighbors like you!

Back