I watched my GF get dominated by an older black man.

Systemslayer

Male
Gold Member
We were out drinking one night and were getting horny and wanted to add a 3rd person or have someone come fuck my GF's brains out. We don't usually have much luck on Tinder or similar apps but this time we found a dude that was exactly what we were looking for. Even said it in his profile. "Will fuck your wife or GF" or something similar. We started talking to him and decided to meet up at a bar. We were texting back and forth and he seemed pretty polite. Was asking a lot of questions about boundaries and such. Sent a pic of his dick. He looked pretty ripped. Nice looking black man, abs, not sure his age probably around 45. He claimed his dick was 9 inches and from the pic I believed it. We arrived at the bar he told us to meet him at and he was already waiting outside. We talked to him at the door of the bar and we decided right then and there to just get in our cars and head back to our place. We were all buzzed and horny and this guy already knew the drill, no need for conversation much.

We got to our place and I poured us all drinks. We started talking and he already had his arm around my GF's shoulder. He'd been doing this a while and so had we so we were pretty excited to just talk for a bit. We are not into anything crazy, no bondage or kinky stuff. Mostly we are just into fucking and having a good time. GF doesn't do anal, I'm not into men etc. So most of our sex is pretty basic but it gets hot and wild sometimes. He really seemed to want to do some bondage or domination type stuff and we reluctantly agreed as long as there was no serious pain or any real risk of harm to her.

I could tell my GF was pretty ******* because she was staring at him a lot, all dreamy eyed and horny. That turned me on more than anything, watching her horny for other men (especially big black men) is my go to. This guy wasn't too tall, maybe 5'11 at most. But he had broad shoulders and looked like he lifted weights. We put some music videos on the TV, R&B mostly, a little rap, dimmed the lights and I sat in my recliner which faces the couch they were currently sitting on. The only thing between us was an ottoman. He jokingly told me that I'd have to sign a waiver because there was a chance I'd lose my girl. (Hot). He looked at her and asked "you ready baby girl?" and my GF smiled and nodded excitedly. He took his shirt off and she took hers off.

They started making out and he undid her bra immediately. Her big tits were in his hands. She had her arms around his neck and was sitting on his lap with her legs wrapped around his back. She started gyrating as they made out, trying to get him hard. He told her to tell him if he got too rough. She just kissed him more. He stood up and lifted her in the air. He turned around and dropped her on the couch and undid his pants. "Ass up white girl". (Hot). I had been rubbing my hard dick through my pants but I finally unbuttoned them and started stroking my cock. I love watching her. You'd never expect her to be the type for this and that turned me on so much. She got on all fours on the couch and put her ass in the air. She was wearing PINK leggings and they showed off her curves quite well. He gave her ass a big slap and started grinding against her through their clothes.

"I'm gonna make you my slut" he said. My gf told him that she didn't like to be called that playfully. And he just told her "too bad, slut" and he slapped her ass again. She just moaned a bit and stuck her ass further in the air and put her head down. He took out his dick and dropped his pants to the ground. Yep. 9" was about right. He started rubbing his hard cock against her ass with her pants still on. He asked me if I wanted him to give her all of his dick and I said yes obviously. He was very vocal, more than most of the guys or girls we mess around with. That turned us both on a lot. Something we weren't used to, something new. He pulled her pants down and flipped her over on her back. He put his head between her legs and started eating her out. She looked at me the whole time biting her lip and moaning quietly. She put one leg up on the couch and dropped one leg down. All i could see was his head and her tits being massaged by him.

He stood up after a while and said "Now it's your turn. Do you wanna suck my big black cock?" My gf is shy. She wasn't really sure what to say I don't think. "Tell me you want to suck my big black cock" "I want to suck your cock she said and put her hand on his dick. "That's not what I said, tell me you want to suck my BIG. BLACK. COCK." I almost came right there. I had to stop touching myself. He was going to make her say it. Her face was super red and he backed up a bit teasing her and keeping himself barely at arms length. She said it. Quietly. "Say please." Jesus this guy was really making her work for it and I loved it. "Pleeeeeeease" she said a little more enthusiastically and scooted towards him. "Alright little girl you can suck my cock" She was sitting on the couch, he was standing. He moved towards her and placed his balls in front of her mouth and literally dropped his dick on her face. (Hot). She laughed a bit and started licking his balls and shaft. She's not much for blowjobs, says her jaw gets tired. So to make up for that fact she tends to lick a lot more than suck.

He had his hand behind her head while she licked his balls and was gently pressing her into him so that's all she could do, she couldn't get to his dick because he was shoving his balls in her face. She just kept licking and sucking. I'd never seen her produce so much saliva, his balls were huge and they hung low. "You ready to watch your girl ******* on my dick man" He asked me? I said something I don't remember. He slapped her on the cheek a bit and told her to suck his dick now. She gasped a bit and IMMEDIATELY put his dick in her mouth. She was very horny. I'd rarely seen her be so aggressive like that. She started bobbing her head on his dick and he started fucking her mouth slowly at first. He turned her so I could get a better view. She had her hands around his legs and he put both hands behind her head and started fucking her mouth faster. She took his dick out of her mouth and told him to hold on for a bit and her jaw hurt. He said ok but only for a second. She licked his shaft and head for a bit and he just wasn't having it so he put his dick in her mouth again and started over. She was taking it pretty deep. I was impressed. He asked if she was ready to ******* on his dick and pulled out to give her some time to breath. She wiped her mouth and said she didn't want to ******* but he put his dick back in anyway and shoved her head as far as it would go on his dick. She choked. But I could tell she was still into it. He fucked her mouth a little longer. After a while he pulled out and she was gasping and started licking his balls again getting ready for another round. I couldn't believe she was still going I had only seen her suck dick maybe one other time this long before, definitely not like this. He was slapping her face with his dick one cheek, then the other, kind of slowly like he was having fun with it. His huge cock was coated in her saliva so it made a loud splat sound. I came.

I cleaned up quietly hoping they wouldn't notice. All i could do now was sit back and watch. "Alright man I'm gonna make your girl a little slut now if that's ok." My gf had gone to the kitchen which was connected to our living room to get a *******. "Is that ok with you?" he asked her when she got back. She giggled and nodded. "I want you to say it" He said and pushed her down on the couch lightly. Her tits bounced and she spread her legs open and looked at him like she didn't want to say it. "I will be your slut" she said and gave an eyeroll. I couldn't even believe she said it but she didn't sound very convincing. He grabbed her legs and pulled her closer to him on the couch. He started rubbing his dick on her clit and she put her head back and moaned.

He was saying all kinds of things to her as he rubbed his dick all up and down her pussy, I think he was putting the head of his cock in a bit but it went on for a long time. He was giving her lots of compliments and a lot of dirty talk. Telling her how nice her tits were and how wet she was and how that was the best head he'd ever gotten etc. "Do you want this black dick slut?" She nodded and said "Fuck me please." She was stroking his dick over her abdomen and trying to guide him into her pussy but he kept teasing her and pulling back. "You're not getting this dick til you tell your boyfriend that you're my slut." We both looked at each other. I wanted her to say it so bad but I could tell she didn't want to.

"Tell him who's slut you are." He slapped her ass on the side pretty hard. "I'm your slut" She said. She sounded a little impatient. "Don't tell me bitch, tell him!" He said and slapped her ass harder. She winced this time. I wasn't sure if I was ok with him calling her a bitch but I didn't have a lot of time to think about it. We looked each other in the eyes for a second and she said to me "I'm [Name]'s SLUUUTT" She said that last word so loudly because right as she said it he shoved his whole giant black cock into her wet pussy. He immediately started fucking her hard. There was no easing into it. He grabbed her lightly by the throat and railed her. She was moaning so loudly. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck fuck." was all she said. over and over and over. Her feet were moving up in the air and her tits were rocking back and forth like waves in the ocean.

He pulled out and told her to bend over the ottoman. She crawled onto it on all fours facing me. He smacked her ass very hard again. "You like that white girl?" "Yeah" she moaned and shook her ass at him taunting him to do it again. He smacked it again. "You like being a slut for black cock?" He asked her. She looked at me for a minute and I think that's when she decided to play along a bit more. I was hard again. "I'm a slut for your black cock" she said, grinning at me. SMACK he hit her so hard she jumped forward "ow! That really hurt!" I could see his hand print on her ass. "You said you were my slut" he grabbed her legs and pulled her ass towards him. She was smiling and looked at me one more time before he pushed her head down into the ottoman and put one leg up around her ass. He started rubbing his giant dick against her pussy again. "Tell me you want my black cock". She said it. "Tell your man that you want it." She told me. "I'm going to fuck you like a real slut" He started fucking her slowly this time and rubbing her ass gently. He kept saying similar things like that for a few minutes and making her repeat him.

"I'm your slut" "Give me your black cock" "fuck me like a slut" "it's your pussy" if she said anything differently he'd stop and spell it out for her in a more aggressive tone. He was picking up his pace and she was moaning with her face sideways on the ottoman. "Tell your boyfriend you only want black dick" she told me. He slapped her ass and started fucking her harder. He pulled her hair back a bit bit not too rough. "Tell me you're a slut!" He said "I'm a slut! I'm a slut! I'm a slut!" She repeated between breaths "You want this dick?" "Mhm yeah" "You want this n***** dick?" "Yeah" she moaned and he slammed his dick harder into her. "Say it" he said.

I started to say something but I wasn't sure what to say. I don't think either one of us was comfortable with that. As usual he spelled out for her. "Tell me you like n***** dick." She was being fucked so hard I don't think she even thought about it. She said it. "I like n***** dick" "fuck yeah you do, slut." We had never been involved in raceplay or anything like that. I have no idea why but that turned me on a lot. "Tell your boyfriend how my cock feels" "it feels good" she moaned. He just kept going. "Tell him how big I am" "Tell him that I fuck you better" "Tell him you like n***** dick" "Tell him you suck black cocks" she repeated anything he said.

He fucked her in a couple different positions on the ottoman. 4 feet away from me. Finally he pulled out and placed my sweet gamer girlfriend on her knees. He put his dick in her mouth and asked her if she liked to suck n***** dick. She just kept sucking so I guess we know the answer. He was pinching her tits and slapping them around a bit. "Sh*t I'm gonna nut" he said but he held the back of her head so there was only one place it was going. He came. She was sucking on his huge black dick and being blasted in her throat with his cum. Saliva and cum was dripping. I had came again. He waited til she swallowed and took his cock out. Unprompted my girlfriend said "I want you to fuck me every night" as she was catching her breath and layed down on the floor. He said something about her being his slut again. I was exhausted. I hadn't even done anything and I was out of breath. my GF went and got a *******. He put his clothes on and finished his ******* while we made smalltalk about how he just completed dominated and fucked my girl and made her say the n word and how he thought that was funny.

We sat in a postsex haze for about 30 min or so before he said he had to leave. He told my girlfriend to be a good slut as she was falling asleep on the couch. We shook hands awkwardly and he thanked me for "letting me fuck your bitch" which somehow I was now ok with him saying. In fact that has since been a huge turn on for me. We tried to contact him again several times after, she wasn't kidding she would have let him fuck her every night, but he never responded after that. She slept naked on the floor and I slept on the couch just above her. She was very sore the next morning.

Last edited:
We were out drinking one night and were getting horny and wanted to add a 3rd person or have someone come fuck my GF's brains out. We don't usually have much luck on Tinder or similar apps but this time we found a dude that was exactly what we were looking for. Even said it in his profile. "Will fuck your wife or GF" or something similar. We started talking to him and decided to meet up at a bar. We were texting back and forth and he seemed pretty polite. Was asking a lot of questions about boundaries and such. Sent a pic of his dick. He looked pretty ripped. Nice looking black man, abs, not sure his age probably around 45. He claimed his dick was 9 inches and from the pic I believed it. We arrived at the bar he told us to meet him at and he was already waiting outside. We talked to him at the door of the bar and we decided right then and there to just get in our cars and head back to our place. We were all buzzed and horny and this guy already knew the drill, no need for conversation much.

We got to our place and I poured us all drinks. We started talking and he already had his arm around my GF's shoulder. He'd been doing this a while and so had we so we were pretty excited to just talk for a bit. We are not into anything crazy, no bondage or kinky stuff. Mostly we are just into fucking and having a good time. GF doesn't do anal, I'm not into men etc. So most of our sex is pretty basic but it gets hot and wild sometimes. He really seemed to want to do some bondage or domination type stuff and we reluctantly agreed as long as there was no serious pain or any real risk of harm to her.

I could tell my GF was pretty ******* because she was staring at him a lot, all dreamy eyed and horny. That turned me on more than anything, watching her horny for other men (especially big black men) is my go to. This guy wasn't too tall, maybe 5'11 at most. But he had broad shoulders and looked like he lifted weights. We put some music videos on the TV, R&B mostly, a little rap, dimmed the lights and I sat in my recliner which faces the couch they were currently sitting on. The only thing between us was an ottoman. He jokingly told me that I'd have to sign a waiver because there was a chance I'd lose my girl. (Hot). He looked at her and asked "you ready baby girl?" and my GF smiled and nodded excitedly. He took his shirt off and she took hers off.

They started making out and he undid her bra immediately. Her big tits were in his hands. She had her arms around his neck and was sitting on his lap with her legs wrapped around his back. She started gyrating as they made out, trying to get him hard. He told her to tell him if he got too rough. She just kissed him more. He stood up and lifted her in the air. He turned around and dropped her on the couch and undid his pants. "Ass up white girl". (Hot). I had been rubbing my hard dick through my pants but I finally unbuttoned them and started stroking my cock. I love watching her. You'd never expect her to be the type for this and that turned me on so much. She got on all fours on the couch and put her ass in the air. She was wearing PINK leggings and they showed off her curves quite well. He gave her ass a big slap and started grinding against her through their clothes.

"I'm gonna make you my slut" he said. My gf told him that she didn't like to be called that playfully. And he just told her "too bad, slut" and he slapped her ass again. She just moaned a bit and stuck her ass further in the air and put her head down. He took out his dick and dropped his pants to the ground. Yep. 9" was about right. He started rubbing his hard cock against her ass with her pants still on. He asked me if I wanted him to give her all of his dick and I said yes obviously. He was very vocal, more than most of the guys or girls we mess around with. That turned us both on a lot. Something we weren't used to, something new. He pulled her pants down and flipped her over on her back. He put his head between her legs and started eating her out. She looked at me the whole time biting her lip and moaning quietly. She put one leg up on the couch and dropped one leg down. All i could see was his head and her tits being massaged by him.

He stood up after a while and said "Now it's your turn. Do you wanna suck my big black cock?" My gf is shy. She wasn't really sure what to say I don't think. "Tell me you want to suck my big black cock" "I want to suck your cock she said and put her hand on his dick. "That's not what I said, tell me you want to suck my BIG. BLACK. COCK." I almost came right there. I had to stop touching myself. He was going to make her say it. Her face was super red and he backed up a bit teasing her and keeping himself barely at arms length. She said it. Quietly. "Say please." Jesus this guy was really making her work for it and I loved it. "Pleeeeeeease" she said a little more enthusiastically and scooted towards him. "Alright little girl you can suck my cock" She was sitting on the couch, he was standing. He moved towards her and placed his balls in front of her mouth and literally dropped his dick on her face. (Hot). She laughed a bit and started licking his balls and shaft. She's not much for blowjobs, says her jaw gets tired. So to make up for that fact she tends to lick a lot more than suck.

He had his hand behind her head while she licked his balls and was gently pressing her into him so that's all she could do, she couldn't get to his dick because he was shoving his balls in her face. She just kept licking and sucking. I'd never seen her produce so much saliva, his balls were huge and they hung low. "You ready to watch your girl ******* on my dick man" He asked me? I said something I don't remember. He slapped her on the cheek a bit and told her to suck his dick now. She gasped a bit and IMMEDIATELY put his dick in her mouth. She was very horny. I'd rarely seen her be so aggressive like that. She started bobbing her head on his dick and he started fucking her mouth slowly at first. He turned her so I could get a better view. She had her hands around his legs and he put both hands behind her head and started fucking her mouth faster. She took his dick out of her mouth and told him to hold on for a bit and her jaw hurt. He said ok but only for a second. She licked his shaft and head for a bit and he just wasn't having it so he put his dick in her mouth again and started over. She was taking it pretty deep. I was impressed. He asked if she was ready to ******* on his dick and pulled out to give her some time to breath. She wiped her mouth and said she didn't want to ******* but he put his dick back in anyway and shoved her head as far as it would go on his dick. She choked. But I could tell she was still into it. He fucked her mouth a little longer. After a while he pulled out and she was gasping and started licking his balls again getting ready for another round. I couldn't believe she was still going I had only seen her suck dick maybe one other time this long before, definitely not like this. He was slapping her face with his dick one cheek, then the other, kind of slowly like he was having fun with it. His huge cock was coated in her saliva so it made a loud splat sound. I came.

I cleaned up quietly hoping they wouldn't notice. All i could do now was sit back and watch. "Alright man I'm gonna make your girl a little slut now if that's ok." My gf had gone to the kitchen which was connected to our living room to get a *******. "Is that ok with you?" he asked her when she got back. She giggled and nodded. "I want you to say it" He said and pushed her down on the couch lightly. Her tits bounced and she spread her legs open and looked at him like she didn't want to say it. "I will be your slut" she said and gave an eyeroll. I couldn't even believe she said it but she didn't sound very convincing. He grabbed her legs and pulled her closer to him on the couch. He started rubbing his dick on her clit and she put her head back and moaned.

He was saying all kinds of things to her as he rubbed his dick all up and down her pussy, I think he was putting the head of his cock in a bit but it went on for a long time. He was giving her lots of compliments and a lot of dirty talk. Telling her how nice her tits were and how wet she was and how that was the best head he'd ever gotten etc. "Do you want this black dick slut?" She nodded and said "Fuck me please." She was stroking his dick over her abdomen and trying to guide him into her pussy but he kept teasing her and pulling back. "You're not getting this dick til you tell your boyfriend that you're my slut." We both looked at each other. I wanted her to say it so bad but I could tell she didn't want to.

"Tell him who's slut you are." He slapped her ass on the side pretty hard. "I'm your slut" She said. She sounded a little impatient. "Don't tell me bitch, tell him!" He said and slapped her ass harder. She winced this time. I wasn't sure if I was ok with him calling her a bitch but I didn't have a lot of time to think about it. We looked each other in the eyes for a second and she said to me "I'm [Name]'s SLUUUTT" She said that last word so loudly because right as she said it he shoved his whole giant black cock into her wet pussy. He immediately started fucking her hard. There was no easing into it. He grabbed her lightly by the throat and railed her. She was moaning so loudly. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck fuck." was all she said. over and over and over. Her feet were moving up in the air and her tits were rocking back and forth like waves in the ocean.

He pulled out and told her to bend over the ottoman. She crawled onto it on all fours facing me. He smacked her ass very hard again. "You like that white girl?" "Yeah" she moaned and shook her ass at him taunting him to do it again. He smacked it again. "You like being a slut for black cock?" He asked her. She looked at me for a minute and I think that's when she decided to play along a bit more. I was hard again. "I'm a slut for your black cock" she said, grinning at me. SMACK he hit her so hard she jumped forward "ow! That really hurt!" I could see his hand print on her ass. "You said you were my slut" he grabbed her legs and pulled her ass towards him. She was smiling and looked at me one more time before he pushed her head down into the ottoman and put one leg up around her ass. He started rubbing his giant dick against her pussy again. "Tell me you want my black cock". She said it. "Tell your man that you want it." She told me. "I'm going to fuck you like a real slut" He started fucking her slowly this time and rubbing her ass gently. He kept saying similar things like that for a few minutes and making her repeat him.

"I'm your slut" "Give me your black cock" "fuck me like a slut" "it's your pussy" if she said anything differently he'd stop and spell it out for her in a more aggressive tone. He was picking up his pace and she was moaning with her face sideways on the ottoman. "Tell your boyfriend you only want black dick" she told me. He slapped her ass and started fucking her harder. He pulled her hair back a bit bit not too rough. "Tell me you're a slut!" He said "I'm a slut! I'm a slut! I'm a slut!" She repeated between breaths "You want this dick?" "Mhm yeah" "You want this n***** dick?" "Yeah" she moaned and he slammed his dick harder into her. "Say it" he said.

I started to say something but I wasn't sure what to say. I don't think either one of us was comfortable with that. As usual he spelled out for her. "Tell me you like n***** dick." She was being fucked so hard I don't think she even thought about it. She said it. "I like n***** dick" "fuck yeah you do, slut." We had never been involved in raceplay or anything like that. I have no idea why but that turned me on a lot. "Tell your boyfriend how my cock feels" "it feels good" she moaned. He just kept going. "Tell him how big I am" "Tell him that I fuck you better" "Tell him you like n***** dick" "Tell him you suck black cocks" she repeated anything he said.

He fucked her in a couple different positions on the ottoman. 4 feet away from me. Finally he pulled out and placed my sweet gamer girlfriend on her knees. He put his dick in her mouth and asked her if she liked to suck n***** dick. She just kept sucking so I guess we know the answer. He was pinching her tits and slapping them around a bit. "Sh*t I'm gonna nut" he said but he held the back of her head so there was only one place it was going. He came. She was sucking on his huge black dick and being blasted in her throat with his cum. Saliva and cum was dripping. I had came again. He waited til she swallowed and took his cock out. Unprompted my girlfriend said "I want you to fuck me every night" as she was catching her breath and layed down on the floor. He said something about her being his slut again. I was exhausted. I hadn't even done anything and I was out of breath. my GF went and got a *******. He put his clothes on and finished his ******* while we made smalltalk about how he just completed dominated and fucked my girl and made her say the n word and how he thought that was funny.

We sat in a postsex haze for about 30 min or so before he said he had to leave. He told my girlfriend to be a good slut as she was falling asleep on the couch. We shook hands awkwardly and he thanked me for "letting me fuck your bitch" which somehow I was now ok with him saying. In fact that has since been a huge turn on for me. We tried to contact him again several times after, she wasn't kidding she would have let him fuck her every night, but he never responded after that. She slept naked on the floor and I slept on the couch just above her. She was very sore the next morning.
I love for black men to use me like the whore I am

Lucky man. My ex's Bulls wouldnt let me watch so hella jealous.

OMG that story is so hot, I so desperately want to experience that for me and my wife. Thank you for sharing that.

older black men should get more love, it was they whom had to fight all the racial turmoil of decades past to be able to breed white women now...they should reep the benefits of those trials and tribulations moreso than the younger whom had the door opened for them by older black men
You get more if you got game and viagra

We found a lovely hotel in Paris back in the 90s run by an elderly black couple , they were so friendly gave us a plan for visiting many attractions and at dinner he would join us for a ******* as his wife always went to bed early , our evenings were great he and Kim would flirt with each other , Kim enjoyed his company then one night she came to dinner with no panties on , at my request , as we walked in I lifted her skirt showing him her bare ass , wife went to bed , he came and sat with us asking if we would stay around when he closed up, finally we were alone , joining him at the bar Kim sat on a high stool bare ass on show , he moved around to get behind her , removing her top he squeezed her nipples kissing he neck,, he then removed his clothes , Kim knelt down held one huge cock and licked it’s head she tried to get it in her mouth but the head was huge but eventually it went in stretching her mouth wide , loved watching her sucking him , then I picked her up sat her on the stool , she leant into my chest as I widened her legs giving his access to her very wet clit , looking me in the eyes smiling he fed his cock deep in her and fucked her , she orgasmed several times as he fucked then finally pulling out and shooting a huge load over her tits , his cock shot several thick white streams off cum,I scooped it up and fed it to her .
He was great and took us to a sex club where Kim and I enjoyed one great night.

Our first stud who we've shared about, well, from my (J)0point of view he definitely "Dominated" my girlfriend (future Wife). And we enjoyed it. We'd hang out with him and then over time it's a coupla his friends and we'd always have a good time. But when he decided it was time to...well, bang my girl he did and she loved his Huge cock and how he fucked. Id gobble up his cum out of B's sloppy pussy.
Well add more later...

Gasp!!!

We found a lovely hotel in Paris back in the 90s run by an elderly black couple , they were so friendly gave us a plan for visiting many attractions and at dinner he would join us for a ******* as his wife always went to bed early , our evenings were great he and Kim would flirt with each other , Kim enjoyed his company then one night she came to dinner with no panties on , at my request , as we walked in I lifted her skirt showing him her bare ass , wife went to bed , he came and sat with us asking if we would stay around when he closed up, finally we were alone , joining him at the bar Kim sat on a high stool bare ass on show , he moved around to get behind her , removing her top he squeezed her nipples kissing he neck,, he then removed his clothes , Kim knelt down held one huge cock and licked it’s head she tried to get it in her mouth but the head was huge but eventually it went in stretching her mouth wide , loved watching her sucking him , then I picked her up sat her on the stool , she leant into my chest as I widened her legs giving his access to her very wet clit , looking me in the eyes smiling he fed his cock deep in her and fucked her , she orgasmed several times as he fucked then finally pulling out and shooting a huge load over her tits , his cock shot several thick white streams off cum,I scooped it up and fed it to her .
He was great and took us to a sex club where Kim and I enjoyed one great night.
Why did he pullout , she and he, and also you needed him to blast his seeds while balks deep n pressed tight into her yearning needy white married pussy.., u know im rite.

Damn that's one hot story wish I could meet you and give you such a hot time like that as well!

Why did he pullout , she and he, and also you needed him to blast his seeds while balks deep n pressed tight into her yearning needy white married pussy.., u know im rite.
your so correct but at the time its what he wanted to do . but the next time he gave it to her deep and hard at the club so did tree others .

Back