My wife's ex boyfriend's cock

My wife's boyfriend from college - one of them....when we first started dating she was worried what I would think of her because as she said, "I was slut in college." She gave random blow jobs and of course, took several cocks. Several of which were large. Her ex boyfriend John was nearly 8 inches and she talked about how sometimes the penetration would be painful but that she always had very strong orgasms. He took her virginity and she said that she thought all dicks were that size. He was almost as big as the BBC that she took. So she enjoyed that for over a year and has described a lot of stories about sex with him and his big dick. She also told me about a guy named Nathan whose dick wasn't as long as her ex but he was the thickest cock that has ever fucked her pussy. She tells me a lot about both of them during sex.

My wife's boyfriend from college - one of them....when we first started dating she was worried what I would think of her because as she said, "I was slut in college." She gave random blow jobs and of course, took several cocks. Several of which were large. Her ex boyfriend John was nearly 8 inches and she talked about how sometimes the penetration would be painful but that she always had very strong orgasms. He took her virginity and she said that she thought all dicks were that size. He was almost as big as the BBC that she took. So she enjoyed that for over a year and has described a lot of stories about sex with him and his big dick. She also told me about a guy named Nathan whose dick wasn't as long as her ex but he was the thickest cock that has ever fucked her pussy. She tells me a lot about both of them during sex.
That's hot love to enjoy your sexy wife body too!

Back