my first cuckold night

She had a bottle of wine, put on lingerie and heels. The guy took 1 hour to arrive, he arrived at 6pm. When he arrived I went to get him downstairs and she was waiting in the living room. I asked him to open the door and when he opened it, she went to talk to him and they started kissing. He's a 6'2 black guy.
Then they went to the room and continued there. Then she told me if she could suck him, I said yes. Then she took off her shorts and underwear, then she was scared by the size of his dick, which was gigantic. then it started.
He sucked for a long time, then they lay down on the bed and found a 69. I opened her ass for him and she was looking at me and talking about how thick his dick was, etc.

Then they finished, he put on the condom and she bossed him around. After 2 minutes he came, due to nervousness. She laughed a lot.
Then he stopped to laugh and I gave her a blow job.
Then he said he was still nervous, so I said I would stay in the room so he could get better. Then they were alone in the room kissing and talking, until it started again. When I started rolling again I went back to the room.

Then he got her on all fours and started the meter very hard. He put his foot in her face while she was on all fours and started fucking her very violently. and I'm watching from the sidelines. Then he picked her up to fuck her on top. I was lying on my side kissing her and he asked if it felt good when he was fucking my wife. and she was telling him how good his dick was. He hit her ass several times and kept touching her and kissing her until he came.

After that, he went to give her oral to make her cum. while he sucked, I sucked her boobs. Then she enjoyed a lot. she lost her strength.
When she finished, he went to take a shower, asked for water and said that if she wanted to call him again, he would come. I asked him for an Uber to leave and then she and I were left talking about the experience.

It started at 6pm and ended around 9pm. She went to sleep and had no energy and said that her pussy was too roasted. It was a very different experience, she had never seen anything like it. I liked

Back