Tonight was my first cuckold experience!!!

nastyma2bbc

Male
Real Person
From
NC, US
I’ve always have played the dominant position
But I’ve always loved the idea of me watching my girl sucking another BBC and I’ve watched her a few times but i was always in control and she done it as she was told or I would sometimes stand back and just watch her for a while and I’ve been hitting to her I wanted to be told to just sit somewhere and just watch

Welllll 😩😩😩 we found a bbc in our area he was a hr away and he was a real BBC so by me always been the one to setup things was we talk about it and I controlled the situation we as normal that’s how it started

All 3 of us ended up group chatting all night and decided the vibe was good and we was going to go get a room and use her up well it got late 7am she got tired so I told her to go to sleep we will leave when we got up even he was not upset even though he wanted her bad it was a amazing sexin conversation we all was worked up

So him and I was trying to be understand of her being sleepy but she wouldn’t it us be nice so she finally said “Baby take me to SC that’s where I want to go not go to sleep 😳

So i didn’t just that we get to the room and her and I was sexin about it and as usual i had control and decided to let him come by for a while chill free the vibes and go from there then he would leave and come back that night

Next thing I knew she told me she was tired of waiting she txted him and said come over in a hr i was in the shower when I got out she told me I had 40mins 😳 and sent me to the store as I left I said what u mean 40mins she said he will be here

So i said ok so was just chilling
She said what’s the point of chilling 🤯
Said she was going to suck him
And when she was done he would be begging to come back tonight to get the rest

So i realized i was losing control but i was thinking she was going to suck us both
So i txted her and said bby you just sucking us and he leaves and comes back

She txted bck and said no im just sucking him and i just had to watch 😩😩
I was not expecting that
But was excited
Me thinking I still had control I said so do u want me to let u know when u can start

She said you can’t tell me anything
But i can ask to watch 🥴🥴🥴🤯

When I get back she told me to bring her the stuff and go sit in the car and wait on him to get there and bring him up to me 🥴

So I did want i was told and I was told when im watching I couldn’t even jack all i could do was watch

He pull up I told her
She said bring him up
So i did when we walked in she had a chair out and said thats my seat

He sat on the bed him a was talking next thing i know she walked over and told him to lay down
She pulled that BBC. Out and omg she sucked the soul out him and deepthroated and let him fuck her throat and she told every single inch

“Before he got here she said i give him 15mins tops

WELLLL SHE TOOK HIS LOAD IN 11mins 🥴🥴😩

He was lost for words and so was i
But i love all 11 mins

My AMAZING BEAUTIFUL @killakayy

She has a page on her

Attachments

• IMG_0523.jpeg
    IMG_0523.jpeg
    218.9 KB · Views: 976
  • IMG_0524.jpeg
    IMG_0524.jpeg
    261.6 KB · Views: 992
  • IMG_0514.jpeg
    IMG_0514.jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 968
But I’ve always loved the idea of me watching my girl sucking another BBC and I’ve watched her a few times but i was always in control and she done it as she was told or I would sometimes stand back and just watch her for a while and I’ve been hitting to her I wanted to be told to just sit somewhere and just watch

Welllll 😩😩😩 we found a bbc in our area he was a hr away and he was a real BBC so by me always been the one to setup things was we talk about it and I controlled the situation we as normal that’s how it started

All 3 of us ended up group chatting all night and decided the vibe was good and we was going to go get a room and use her up well it got late 7am she got tired so I told her to go to sleep we will leave when we got up even he was not upset even though he wanted her bad it was a amazing sexin conversation we all was worked up

So him and I was trying to be understand of her being sleepy but she wouldn’t it us be nice so she finally said “Baby take me to SC that’s where I want to go not go to sleep 😳

So i didn’t just that we get to the room and her and I was sexin about it and as usual i had control and decided to let him come by for a while chill free the vibes and go from there then he would leave and come back that night

Next thing I knew she told me she was tired of waiting she txted him and said come over in a hr i was in the shower when I got out she told me I had 40mins 😳 and sent me to the store as I left I said what u mean 40mins she said he will be here

So i realized i was losing control but i was thinking she was going to suck us both

I was not expecting that
But was excited
Me thinking I still had control I said so do u want me to let u know when u can start

When I get back she told me to bring her the stuff and go sit in the car and wait on him to get there and bring him up to me 🥴

So I did want i was told and I was told when im watching I couldn’t even jack all i could do was watch

He pull up I told her
She said bring him up

He sat on the bed him a was talking next thing i know she walked over and told him to lay down
She pulled that BBC. Out and omg she sucked the soul out him and deepthroated and let him fuck her throat and she told every single inch

But i love all 11 mins

She has a page on her
sounds like my kinda girl. where in NC?

I was not expecting that
But was excited

He pull up I told her
She said bring him up

But i love all 11 mins

She has a page on her
First time is always awkwardly exciting hope it was great

That was well written. All of you who write maybe once in a while, sometimes, or often, are very gifted in all you say, hear and do and truly I would defend a beautiful way that doesn't stop a person to reroute their sexuality.

That was well written. All of you who write maybe once in a while, sometimes, or often, are very gifted in all you say, hear and do and truly I would defend a beautiful way that doesn't stop a couple's personal sexuality, yet seems to simply reroute their sexuality.

This site.. Been a nice place to come to and..I needed you, and you were there,and most gracious I have to say thank you.

Back