Lost my Virginity and FIRST Cuckold

SlimBBDGod

Male
Real Person
From
CT, US
Now this story happened about 3 years ago winter time 2021. I was 23 and sadly when I learn about Craigslist personal It was too late so my only option was to create a Reddit account. I didn't get lucky for a while until this white couple messaged me and it was the man asking me if I want to pound his little white slut and i said yeah. I meet them at their place we chill, talk and smoke some weed till we start feeling more comfortable. Then me and his girl decide to go to their room to do the deed while her man was in the other room she starts to suck my rod but She barely got the tip in her mouth. Her man ask if he could watch us and I said yeah after a few minutes she wanted me to pound her from behind which I gladly did while her man recorded us. Her pussy was so moist and tight and she started to moan even before I pick up the speed finally reaching my limit I creampie her and me and her man spread her pussy and watch my load leaks out of her.

That was a crazy story of how i lost my virginity one of my best moments

Now this story happened about 3 years ago winter time 2021. I was 23 and sadly when I learn about Craigslist personal It was too late so my only option was to create a Reddit account. I didn't get lucky for a while until this white couple messaged me and it was the man asking me if I want to pound his little white slut and i said yeah. I meet them at their place we chill, talk and smoke some weed till we start feeling more comfortable. Then me and his girl decide to go to their room to do the deed while her man was in the other room she starts to suck my rod but She barely got the tip in her mouth. Her man ask if he could watch us and I said yeah after a few minutes she wanted me to pound her from behind which I gladly did while her man recorded us. Her pussy was so moist and tight and she started to moan even before I pick up the speed finally reaching my limit I creampie her and me and her man spread her pussy and watch my load leaks out of her.

That was a crazy story of how i lost my virginity one of my best moments
Hell of a great way to lose your virginity

Back