Neighbor Dons Birthday surprize

Happy Birthday Don

So, I am getting ready to head out of town last Monday. Wife tells me Thurs is our neighbor Dons bday. Wife says she is going to take him out. I joke, but serious too " I bet you do more than just take him out: She lets him know
Thurs night, 8pm Don comes over. She tells him come in, shell be down in a min. She walks down, his mouth drops. Black heels the tie up around her ankles. Black hose, skin tight black short dress.
"Wow, you look...." Don starts to say. My wife"oh stop." And then steps into him passionately starts to kiss him. His hands go straight to her ass and pulls her closer. About a min, her hand cups his dick. She feels it getting hard. Backs away and says"dessert is later hun"
They have their dinner, a few drinks. And get back to the house. She puts in alil show for me on the doorbell camera. Pushes him against a wall. Starts kissing him, I see his hands go to her ass, grabbing it kissing her. A min later he slides his hands up the dress so her ass is showing and his hands all in it. I can see her hand down his pants playing with his dick. It was so hot.
They get in the house. She walks over to the stairs, take off her dress. Black heels, thigh high hose, black pantieals and bra. All she has on. She looks back, hand raises and her finger gives him the follow me or come her gesture. He follows her up to out bedroom. He lifts her up, lays her on the bed, pulls her panties off and starts on her thighs moving up to her wet pussy. Licking and kissing untill his tongue goes crazy in her. She moanz, arches her back, quivers as he eats her out. Finally, she grabs the back of his head as he is still down there. Pulls him off "My turn" she says. He comes up, she slides down, keeping eye contact she grabs the base of his dick. Her tongue and lips start licking, rubbing up and down it. Staring at her, he bites his lip, ready for her to take it. She makes het way to the head of his dick. Her tongue/lips teasing it. Then, she takes it. Both hands follow as her lips slide up and down his cock. His head goes back "OMG Cassie" he moans. For awhile, she alternates fast and slow sucking on his dick. His hand takes the back of her head and forcefully pushes her head onto his dick. "Here it comes, here it comes" she hears from him. All he hears is her gagging " ack...ack...ack" as his cock is in her mouth and down her throat unloading in them. She comes up, his covered in his cum. She looks at him, opens her mouth, sticks out her tongue so he can see she has his load in her mouth. She swallows if. Don" you are such a dirty slut Cassie" she just smiles.
She gets up, straddles him. Starts to lower herself onto his cum drenched cock. As she does, he pulls her 36d's out of the top of her bra. As she is grinding on his dick, he is playing with her tits. Slowly grinding for awhile, she leans onto him. Starts kissing on his neck, ears, then passionately on the lips. As she does this, she slowly raises and lowers hersrlf up and down his dick. Shes making love to him. She then raises, her pussy right on the tip of his dick. She starts teasing it. Lowers and raises just enoigh so the head of his dick is in her, Then raises. Short little strokes. A few min of this and its killing him. He grabs her ass, and then starts pounding away. All you can hear is their bodies slapping together, the headboard hitting the wall. And my wife " ahh...ahh...ahh" with every thrust. Finally, he unloads in her. They lay there for a min. He flips her, she asks"what are you...." before she can finish. He has a finger or 2 fucking her, and his tongue going crazy in her hot spot. She is moaning, LOUDLY..... A couple minutes and her body is shaking/quivering and ber juices flowing. "OH MY FUCKING GOD....." All she says as she cums. Don raises"what, you ok" he says. My wife. "OMG yes, no one has ever done that. I have never cum that much"as her body still shaking. He slides his dick in again. Lays on her. Holds her tight and slowly makes love to her as they are kissing. Nonstop, this goes on. Finally, he holds her tight. She claws his back, still kissing he cums again. They lay there for abit. Don"James ever fuck you like that" my wife, laughing" hell no. 5-10 min max. And I dont even feel him". They get up, he starts to dress. My wife" you dont wanna stay" Don" really, what about...." my wife " he wont be home till the afternoon. I gotta work at 9. Stay with me"
Alarm goes off. His arm wrapped around her, cupping her tits. She can feel his morning wood. She asks" can you do a quickie" he nods. She grabs some lube, puts it on his dick and rubs some on her. She gets up, leans over the bed " Come fuck me" he gets behind, slowly slides in. Grabs her hair. First couple fucks are slow. He then pounds away. All you hear is my wife"ahhh.ahhhh.ahhh..." and his hand slapping her ass. About 5 min, he pulls out. She turns and kneels. "Cum on me, cum on my face baby" he unloads. Her face, tits and all over parts of the bed.
Later on. I get home. Her dress on the floor downstaif. Walk to the bedroom. Heels, hose, bra and panties thrown all over. Bed a mess, and you can see all the areas of both their dried up juices. She left it all for me to see. So damn HOT.
She gets home. Showers. Sits on the side of the bed. "You like how I let it all" she says. I nod. Dick hard. She takes her towel off, leans back alil. "You wanna feel me? You wanna fuck your whore wife with that little dick" she says. "Yes, yes please"
I slide in. She starts in" are you in. I cant feel that little dick. You gonna let another guy fuck your wife better than you. I told him you had a small cock. I need to fuck other guys cause you cant please me. Cant please your wife." I pull out and unload on her. She tells me all before we go to bed

I love my dirty little whore

Happy Birthday Don

So, I am getting ready to head out of town last Monday. Wife tells me Thurs is our neighbor Dons bday. Wife says she is going to take him out. I joke, but serious too " I bet you do more than just take him out: She lets him know
Thurs night, 8pm Don comes over. She tells him come in, shell be down in a min. She walks down, his mouth drops. Black heels the tie up around her ankles. Black hose, skin tight black short dress.
"Wow, you look...." Don starts to say. My wife"oh stop." And then steps into him passionately starts to kiss him. His hands go straight to her ass and pulls her closer. About a min, her hand cups his dick. She feels it getting hard. Backs away and says"dessert is later hun"
They have their dinner, a few drinks. And get back to the house. She puts in alil show for me on the doorbell camera. Pushes him against a wall. Starts kissing him, I see his hands go to her ass, grabbing it kissing her. A min later he slides his hands up the dress so her ass is showing and his hands all in it. I can see her hand down his pants playing with his dick. It was so hot.
They get in the house. She walks over to the stairs, take off her dress. Black heels, thigh high hose, black pantieals and bra. All she has on. She looks back, hand raises and her finger gives him the follow me or come her gesture. He follows her up to out bedroom. He lifts her up, lays her on the bed, pulls her panties off and starts on her thighs moving up to her wet pussy. Licking and kissing untill his tongue goes crazy in her. She moanz, arches her back, quivers as he eats her out. Finally, she grabs the back of his head as he is still down there. Pulls him off "My turn" she says. He comes up, she slides down, keeping eye contact she grabs the base of his dick. Her tongue and lips start licking, rubbing up and down it. Staring at her, he bites his lip, ready for her to take it. She makes het way to the head of his dick. Her tongue/lips teasing it. Then, she takes it. Both hands follow as her lips slide up and down his cock. His head goes back "OMG Cassie" he moans. For awhile, she alternates fast and slow sucking on his dick. His hand takes the back of her head and forcefully pushes her head onto his dick. "Here it comes, here it comes" she hears from him. All he hears is her gagging " ack...ack...ack" as his cock is in her mouth and down her throat unloading in them. She comes up, his covered in his cum. She looks at him, opens her mouth, sticks out her tongue so he can see she has his load in her mouth. She swallows if. Don" you are such a dirty slut Cassie" she just smiles.
She gets up, straddles him. Starts to lower herself onto his cum drenched cock. As she does, he pulls her 36d's out of the top of her bra. As she is grinding on his dick, he is playing with her tits. Slowly grinding for awhile, she leans onto him. Starts kissing on his neck, ears, then passionately on the lips. As she does this, she slowly raises and lowers hersrlf up and down his dick. Shes making love to him. She then raises, her pussy right on the tip of his dick. She starts teasing it. Lowers and raises just enoigh so the head of his dick is in her, Then raises. Short little strokes. A few min of this and its killing him. He grabs her ass, and then starts pounding away. All you can hear is their bodies slapping together, the headboard hitting the wall. And my wife " ahh...ahh...ahh" with every thrust. Finally, he unloads in her. They lay there for a min. He flips her, she asks"what are you...." before she can finish. He has a finger or 2 fucking her, and his tongue going crazy in her hot spot. She is moaning, LOUDLY..... A couple minutes and her body is shaking/quivering and ber juices flowing. "OH MY FUCKING GOD....." All she says as she cums. Don raises"what, you ok" he says. My wife. "OMG yes, no one has ever done that. I have never cum that much"as her body still shaking. He slides his dick in again. Lays on her. Holds her tight and slowly makes love to her as they are kissing. Nonstop, this goes on. Finally, he holds her tight. She claws his back, still kissing he cums again. They lay there for abit. Don"James ever fuck you like that" my wife, laughing" hell no. 5-10 min max. And I dont even feel him". They get up, he starts to dress. My wife" you dont wanna stay" Don" really, what about...." my wife " he wont be home till the afternoon. I gotta work at 9. Stay with me"
Alarm goes off. His arm wrapped around her, cupping her tits. She can feel his morning wood. She asks" can you do a quickie" he nods. She grabs some lube, puts it on his dick and rubs some on her. She gets up, leans over the bed " Come fuck me" he gets behind, slowly slides in. Grabs her hair. First couple fucks are slow. He then pounds away. All you hear is my wife"ahhh.ahhhh.ahhh..." and his hand slapping her ass. About 5 min, he pulls out. She turns and kneels. "Cum on me, cum on my face baby" he unloads. Her face, tits and all over parts of the bed.
Later on. I get home. Her dress on the floor downstaif. Walk to the bedroom. Heels, hose, bra and panties thrown all over. Bed a mess, and you can see all the areas of both their dried up juices. She left it all for me to see. So damn HOT.
She gets home. Showers. Sits on the side of the bed. "You like how I let it all" she says. I nod. Dick hard. She takes her towel off, leans back alil. "You wanna feel me? You wanna fuck your whore wife with that little dick" she says. "Yes, yes please"
I slide in. She starts in" are you in. I cant feel that little dick. You gonna let another guy fuck your wife better than you. I told him you had a small cock. I need to fuck other guys cause you cant please me. Cant please your wife." I pull out and unload on her. She tells me all before we go to bed

I love my dirty little whore
Hot love to have a surprise like this so hot!

Back