My wife, His Valentine💜

My wife, His Valentine💜

So, Valentines day 2024. I get up, hit the gym and off to work. I leave flowers, a card and a box of jewelry on my wifes side of the vanity. She took the day off. Errands and lunch with her daughters. Every yr we do something dirty, sexual in nature for V day. Last yr I wanted to watch 2 of her BBC fuckbuddies use and abuse her. Then fuck her after. It was so damn hot. This yr. With her "new friend" Don, the neighbor. Who she has been fucking since summer( him thinking she is cheating on me ) I wanted her to fuck him right before I get home. And have his load all over her tits while I fuck her.
About 4pm she sends me a heart emoji and says she has it all set for me. Tells me to call her in about 40 min. My mind wondering now.
She sends a text to Don. You busy, my faucet nob in my bathroom wont turn off. Water keeps running. He replies, Be right there. She sends back and kissy face emoji and doors unlocked and come up.
She hears the door open and close. Yells down"up here" he makes his way up. Gets to the top of the stairs, straight ahead, in the the doorway she stands. Black heels, black thigh highs with a red bow on each one, black panties outlines with red lace and a black lace bra with red. He stares, she says "Happy Valentines baby" as her hand raises, uses her finger to signal to him come this way. She backs herself to the bed, sits, him infront of her now. She unbuckles his belt, unbutton, unzips him. Pulls out his BBC. Not fully erect, her hand holding it, she starts licking it. Don"you want it here Cassie? Your bed?" My wife"I have never been fucked good on this bed. Its Valentines, I want you to fuck me baby. Good" She has always fucked him at his place. Alone or a few parties they have ventured off.
His shirt comes off. Her sucking and stroking his BBC. A little bit goes by, he lays her back and starts eating her out. He then lays back, she jumps on him and straddles him. Slowly lowering her wet clit down on his fat black cock. Slowly griding on him while his hands grasping, playing with her tits. She flips and lays back. Him on top of her. Slowly making love to my wife. Kissing her, kissing, licking her tits. All while long, deep strokes of his cock please my wife. Its been about 45 min so I call. She grabs her phone, tells Don"Shhh, its James (me), hey babe. You on your way home" me "Yeah, about 45 min."I hear her" Ah!...Ah!" Me, "you ok" she replies"yeah, just moving stuff while cleaning. A little heavy" as she gives Don a stare. He pulled out and thrust his dick in deep and hard a couple times making her gasp a couple times. I hear here again, 4 or 5 times "ah..ah..ah..ah" I say, "well babe. Sounds like you are busy, see you in about 45 min"
She replies, with her voice being raised every other syllable with Don pounding his dick into her...OK babe, SEE you IN a BIT" she puts the phone face down but doesnt hang up. So I can hear her being fucked by him. "Damn, Don. That was was wrong" she says and laughs.
She reaches up. Pulls him down. I hear her say"kiss me baby" he starts kissing her and making love to her. For abit all I hear is her. "Ah....ah...ahh.".nonstop
He pulls her to the side of the bed. He says"bend over Cass" he slides his dick in. I hear a couple smacks where he hits her ass as he pounds away. I hear my wife"yes, fuck me. Harder baby. Harder" He grans her hips, pulls her hard into him with every thrust. I hear her, LOUDLY "AH..AH..AH..AH" the she says,"we gotta hurry up babe. He'll be home soon" he lays her back the edge of the bed. Lifts both her legs and rests them on his shoulders. "I'm gonna fuck you hard Cass."he says. My wife"OMG fuck me baby, fuck me" he starts in. Her tits bouncing as he fucks her hard a deep. She moans loudly few minutes in, he pulls out. She says"give it to me, I want it baby" she leans forward, he jerks his dick and a huge load all over her bra and tits. She leans back. "Oh, fuck yes. I needed that" then "you gotta go babe. James will be here in a few." He leans over. They kiss and he leaves.
I pull in just as he walks into him garage. Big smile on his face he say" Hey James, have a good night" I am so hard with the anticipation, listening to my wife getting fucked. I get upstairs. He hair a mess, black heels, black thigh highs, no panties and her black bra. With cum all over it and her tits. My wife"I have been such a dirty fucking whore for you. You like your wife like that James" me, "OMG yes babe"I ask her" you like it. You like being a whore? You like fucking him" my wife" I do. I love it babe. Love fucking Don"
I walk over, dick hard. She pulls it out"your dick is so much smaller than his. Im not gonna be able to your little cock after he fuckes me baby" she leans back, his cum still fresh on her tits and bra. I slide in and start fucking her. "Your too small James, your dick is too little" I keep pounding away. She starts in again"I need more James. I need a big dick. Your fucking cocks too small." I pull out and unload on her belly. Not nearly the amount Don did on her. She looks down"that all your little dick could do" as she takes hands and pushes her tits up and licks his cum off them. "I need a real man James. A man with a bigger dick. Who can fuck your wife like she wants" my dick so hard still with her demeaning me. She then says"Happy Valentines baby" and we call it a night.

My wife, His Valentine💜

So, Valentines day 2024. I get up, hit the gym and off to work. I leave flowers, a card and a box of jewelry on my wifes side of the vanity. She took the day off. Errands and lunch with her daughters. Every yr we do something dirty, sexual in nature for V day. Last yr I wanted to watch 2 of her BBC fuckbuddies use and abuse her. Then fuck her after. It was so damn hot. This yr. With her "new friend" Don, the neighbor. Who she has been fucking since summer( him thinking she is cheating on me ) I wanted her to fuck him right before I get home. And have his load all over her tits while I fuck her.
About 4pm she sends me a heart emoji and says she has it all set for me. Tells me to call her in about 40 min. My mind wondering now.
She sends a text to Don. You busy, my faucet nob in my bathroom wont turn off. Water keeps running. He replies, Be right there. She sends back and kissy face emoji and doors unlocked and come up.
She hears the door open and close. Yells down"up here" he makes his way up. Gets to the top of the stairs, straight ahead, in the the doorway she stands. Black heels, black thigh highs with a red bow on each one, black panties outlines with red lace and a black lace bra with red. He stares, she says "Happy Valentines baby" as her hand raises, uses her finger to signal to him come this way. She backs herself to the bed, sits, him infront of her now. She unbuckles his belt, unbutton, unzips him. Pulls out his BBC. Not fully erect, her hand holding it, she starts licking it. Don"you want it here Cassie? Your bed?" My wife"I have never been fucked good on this bed. Its Valentines, I want you to fuck me baby. Good" She has always fucked him at his place. Alone or a few parties they have ventured off.
His shirt comes off. Her sucking and stroking his BBC. A little bit goes by, he lays her back and starts eating her out. He then lays back, she jumps on him and straddles him. Slowly lowering her wet clit down on his fat black cock. Slowly griding on him while his hands grasping, playing with her tits. She flips and lays back. Him on top of her. Slowly making love to my wife. Kissing her, kissing, licking her tits. All while long, deep strokes of his cock please my wife. Its been about 45 min so I call. She grabs her phone, tells Don"Shhh, its James (me), hey babe. You on your way home" me "Yeah, about 45 min."I hear her" Ah!...Ah!" Me, "you ok" she replies"yeah, just moving stuff while cleaning. A little heavy" as she gives Don a stare. He pulled out and thrust his dick in deep and hard a couple times making her gasp a couple times. I hear here again, 4 or 5 times "ah..ah..ah..ah" I say, "well babe. Sounds like you are busy, see you in about 45 min"
She replies, with her voice being raised every other syllable with Don pounding his dick into her...OK babe, SEE you IN a BIT" she puts the phone face down but doesnt hang up. So I can hear her being fucked by him. "Damn, Don. That was was wrong" she says and laughs.
She reaches up. Pulls him down. I hear her say"kiss me baby" he starts kissing her and making love to her. For abit all I hear is her. "Ah....ah...ahh.".nonstop
He pulls her to the side of the bed. He says"bend over Cass" he slides his dick in. I hear a couple smacks where he hits her ass as he pounds away. I hear my wife"yes, fuck me. Harder baby. Harder" He grans her hips, pulls her hard into him with every thrust. I hear her, LOUDLY "AH..AH..AH..AH" the she says,"we gotta hurry up babe. He'll be home soon" he lays her back the edge of the bed. Lifts both her legs and rests them on his shoulders. "I'm gonna fuck you hard Cass."he says. My wife"OMG fuck me baby, fuck me" he starts in. Her tits bouncing as he fucks her hard a deep. She moans loudly few minutes in, he pulls out. She says"give it to me, I want it baby" she leans forward, he jerks his dick and a huge load all over her bra and tits. She leans back. "Oh, fuck yes. I needed that" then "you gotta go babe. James will be here in a few." He leans over. They kiss and he leaves.
I pull in just as he walks into him garage. Big smile on his face he say" Hey James, have a good night" I am so hard with the anticipation, listening to my wife getting fucked. I get upstairs. He hair a mess, black heels, black thigh highs, no panties and her black bra. With cum all over it and her tits. My wife"I have been such a dirty fucking whore for you. You like your wife like that James" me, "OMG yes babe"I ask her" you like it. You like being a whore? You like fucking him" my wife" I do. I love it babe. Love fucking Don"
I walk over, dick hard. She pulls it out"your dick is so much smaller than his. Im not gonna be able to your little cock after he fuckes me baby" she leans back, his cum still fresh on her tits and bra. I slide in and start fucking her. "Your too small James, your dick is too little" I keep pounding away. She starts in again"I need more James. I need a big dick. Your fucking cocks too small." I pull out and unload on her belly. Not nearly the amount Don did on her. She looks down"that all your little dick could do" as she takes hands and pushes her tits up and licks his cum off them. "I need a real man James. A man with a bigger dick. Who can fuck your wife like she wants" my dick so hard still with her demeaning me. She then says"Happy Valentines baby" and we call it a night.
Very exciting love the humiliation she provides ty for sharing ❤️ 😊

Back