Perfect ending to a real bad week

Perfect ending to a bad week

A few weeks back. I had a rough week. Worked late every night. Issues at work. Hit 2 potholes, 2 flats and 2 new rims. Terrible.
Wife calls me at work, about 5pm asking about what time I would be home. I let her know probably about 8ish. She says she is going to go have dinner with Tre'von. An old "fuck buddy" and would be home about the same time. I ask "you guys fucking" she said no. She wanted to get home and spend time with me because of my rough week.
I get home. She texts "Home?"" I reply "yes". She calls and says 10 min away. I shower and head back down. She is walking in, Tre'von behind her. She smiles and says " thougt we could end your week on a high note"
She heads up to clean up. Tre'von and I head to the living room. Him to the couch, me the loveseat. We chat for a few till she comes down. DAMN!!!!! Black heeled boots, black crotchless panties, sheer black bra you can see right through, her black framed glasses and a ponytail.
She walks past me straight to him. That gets me going. Knowing she wants hos dick more than mine. She puts a bottle of lube on the table ( strange, only time we ever use it is with her HUGE dilldo ), She straddles him. His hands all over her. I love seeimg guys hands all over her. She looks over at me, I pull out my dick to jerkoff. She then starts passionately kissing him. This goes on for abit. She then slides down to her knees between his legs. She pats on the couch next to him for me to come over. I sit. She wraps her hand around my cock ( quite easily, with room to spare. Only a portion of the tip of my dick can be seen 5.5 to 6 in)
She slowly strokes me. While staring at me she uses her other hand to unbuckle, unzip and pull out his BBC.
Its the FATTEST DICK IVE EVER SEEN!!! It looks like a package of Jimmy Dean sausage. Its about 7 to 7.5 but THICK. Now I see why the lube. She just smiles at me.
Mine is so small compared to him. Damn!! She uses both hands to stroke up and down it. Her tongue and lips, kiss and lick all over it. She takes the head of his fat black cock and about 2 inches in her mouth. Thats all she can fit its so thick. My dick is so hard, sitting there jerking off watching her. She grabs the lube, rubs it all over his dick and her pussy. I wanna see her take this so bad. She straddles him. Looks at me with a smirk, and ever so slowly lowers herself. Biting her lip, I hear an" ahh...mmmm" as she lowers herself. It takes some time, but she finally has it all in her. When she took the last bit I hear " Oh FUCK Tre!!" All I am think is. My wifes a fucking whore, being able to take that!!!!
He grabs her ass, ready to start fucking her. My wife " ooo, hang on baby. Let me get used to it for a min" she leans in amd they start kissing again. His hands feeling all over her legs and ass. Sitting her stroking my little dick, watching my fucking whore of a wife is turning me on to no end.
I see her hands clinching the back of thd couch, like shes hanging on for her life. I look down, shes slowly, gently grinding on Trevons fat dick. With every forward thrust from her I ser her ass tighten and hands clinch tight on the couch. This goes for awhile. Then, I ser her slowly raise and lower herself. With a "AHHH....AHHHH" every time down. After awhile, she picks up the pace. Faster and faster pounding on that huge cock. With every time down she screams " Oh GOD....Oh FUCk...YES...FUCK ME" All while he is slapping her ass and drinking his beer.
All this, about an hr. She clumbs off and lays back. I get up, stand infront of her, still jerking off.. "I wanna fuck you. I wanna feel you" I tell her. She just laughs, " James, its way too big for your little dick right now." She replies. I go to my knees, get ready to slide it in. I pull her tits out of the top of her bra so I can see them bouncing when I fuck her. I look down to slide my dick in. Her pussy still has a gaping hole from her fucking him. Its been used WELL.
I slide in, barely even feel anything. My dick barely even touching anything she is so big. I pound away for a few. Nothing. Its too big, too used for me. Her tits arent even bouncing. My wife, laughing says" ok James, thats enough. Its too big, and your way too small" then Tre taps my shoulder " watch out James, Ill finish fucking your wife since you cant" he lubes up alil. Goes to his knees. Grabs her legs and pulls her onto him fat cock. She moans" AHH..." as he slid in. He pulls her up a little. Then starts pound the fuck out of her. Her moans sound like screams"AHHHHH...AHHHHH....AHHHHH" her tits bouncing like crazy. 10 min 9f this and throws her down, pulls out. He grabs her by the ponytail and forcefully yanks her up to his dick. He says " open your fucking mouth whore" she does, and he forces it into her mouth, as much as she can take. I hear her gag " ack...ack...ack" as cum is dripping out of her mouth, on her chin and dripping onto her tits. He pulls her head off by the ponytail, his load gushes out of her mouth. He has alil left and finishes on her tits. He litteraly, by the ponytail again forces her back onto the couch. " good girl Cassie. You did good" he say. Shes just laying there, I come over and slide in again. Huge gaping hole in her pussy. Even bgger. I feel nothing. She doesnt feel anything till I grab her and pound a couple time."James, YOUR TOO FUCKING SMALL!!! GET IT OUT" I pull out. She sits up. She grabs my dick with her hand. Just uses 3 fingers to start jerking me off. She says to Tre" coms stand here so he can see how little his dick really is" He stands on her other side. She grabs his limp, still FAT cock. Holds it up, then looks at mine and laughs" you so fucking small babe. As she strokes me. She takes his limp dick, smacks her tits and face with it. Looks at me" you jerk it off. Its too small for me to even enjoy"
I start jerking off. She continues degrading me. "Stroke your little dick James. Gimma that little load from it." I cum on her tits. We clean up. He leaves
I have never felt more inadequote and intimidated in my life. It was so damn HOT!!3

Perfect ending to a bad week

A few weeks back. I had a rough week. Worked late every night. Issues at work. Hit 2 potholes, 2 flats and 2 new rims. Terrible.
Wife calls me at work, about 5pm asking about what time I would be home. I let her know probably about 8ish. She says she is going to go have dinner with Tre'von. An old "fuck buddy" and would be home about the same time. I ask "you guys fucking" she said no. She wanted to get home and spend time with me because of my rough week.
I get home. She texts "Home?"" I reply "yes". She calls and says 10 min away. I shower and head back down. She is walking in, Tre'von behind her. She smiles and says " thougt we could end your week on a high note"
She heads up to clean up. Tre'von and I head to the living room. Him to the couch, me the loveseat. We chat for a few till she comes down. DAMN!!!!! Black heeled boots, black crotchless panties, sheer black bra you can see right through, her black framed glasses and a ponytail.
She walks past me straight to him. That gets me going. Knowing she wants hos dick more than mine. She puts a bottle of lube on the table ( strange, only time we ever use it is with her HUGE dilldo ), She straddles him. His hands all over her. I love seeimg guys hands all over her. She looks over at me, I pull out my dick to jerkoff. She then starts passionately kissing him. This goes on for abit. She then slides down to her knees between his legs. She pats on the couch next to him for me to come over. I sit. She wraps her hand around my cock ( quite easily, with room to spare. Only a portion of the tip of my dick can be seen 5.5 to 6 in)
She slowly strokes me. While staring at me she uses her other hand to unbuckle, unzip and pull out his BBC.
Its the FATTEST DICK IVE EVER SEEN!!! It looks like a package of Jimmy Dean sausage. Its about 7 to 7.5 but THICK. Now I see why the lube. She just smiles at me.
Mine is so small compared to him. Damn!! She uses both hands to stroke up and down it. Her tongue and lips, kiss and lick all over it. She takes the head of his fat black cock and about 2 inches in her mouth. Thats all she can fit its so thick. My dick is so hard, sitting there jerking off watching her. She grabs the lube, rubs it all over his dick and her pussy. I wanna see her take this so bad. She straddles him. Looks at me with a smirk, and ever so slowly lowers herself. Biting her lip, I hear an" ahh...mmmm" as she lowers herself. It takes some time, but she finally has it all in her. When she took the last bit I hear " Oh FUCK Tre!!" All I am think is. My wifes a fucking whore, being able to take that!!!!
He grabs her ass, ready to start fucking her. My wife " ooo, hang on baby. Let me get used to it for a min" she leans in amd they start kissing again. His hands feeling all over her legs and ass. Sitting her stroking my little dick, watching my fucking whore of a wife is turning me on to no end.
I see her hands clinching the back of thd couch, like shes hanging on for her life. I look down, shes slowly, gently grinding on Trevons fat dick. With every forward thrust from her I ser her ass tighten and hands clinch tight on the couch. This goes for awhile. Then, I ser her slowly raise and lower herself. With a "AHHH....AHHHH" every time down. After awhile, she picks up the pace. Faster and faster pounding on that huge cock. With every time down she screams " Oh GOD....Oh FUCk...YES...FUCK ME" All while he is slapping her ass and drinking his beer.
All this, about an hr. She clumbs off and lays back. I get up, stand infront of her, still jerking off.. "I wanna fuck you. I wanna feel you" I tell her. She just laughs, " James, its way too big for your little dick right now." She replies. I go to my knees, get ready to slide it in. I pull her tits out of the top of her bra so I can see them bouncing when I fuck her. I look down to slide my dick in. Her pussy still has a gaping hole from her fucking him. Its been used WELL.
I slide in, barely even feel anything. My dick barely even touching anything she is so big. I pound away for a few. Nothing. Its too big, too used for me. Her tits arent even bouncing. My wife, laughing says" ok James, thats enough. Its too big, and your way too small" then Tre taps my shoulder " watch out James, Ill finish fucking your wife since you cant" he lubes up alil. Goes to his knees. Grabs her legs and pulls her onto him fat cock. She moans" AHH..." as he slid in. He pulls her up a little. Then starts pound the fuck out of her. Her moans sound like screams"AHHHHH...AHHHHH....AHHHHH" her tits bouncing like crazy. 10 min 9f this and throws her down, pulls out. He grabs her by the ponytail and forcefully yanks her up to his dick. He says " open your fucking mouth whore" she does, and he forces it into her mouth, as much as she can take. I hear her gag " ack...ack...ack" as cum is dripping out of her mouth, on her chin and dripping onto her tits. He pulls her head off by the ponytail, his load gushes out of her mouth. He has alil left and finishes on her tits. He litteraly, by the ponytail again forces her back onto the couch. " good girl Cassie. You did good" he say. Shes just laying there, I come over and slide in again. Huge gaping hole in her pussy. Even bgger. I feel nothing. She doesnt feel anything till I grab her and pound a couple time."James, YOUR TOO FUCKING SMALL!!! GET IT OUT" I pull out. She sits up. She grabs my dick with her hand. Just uses 3 fingers to start jerking me off. She says to Tre" coms stand here so he can see how little his dick really is" He stands on her other side. She grabs his limp, still FAT cock. Holds it up, then looks at mine and laughs" you so fucking small babe. As she strokes me. She takes his limp dick, smacks her tits and face with it. Looks at me" you jerk it off. Its too small for me to even enjoy"
I start jerking off. She continues degrading me. "Stroke your little dick James. Gimma that little load from it." I cum on her tits. We clean up. He leaves
I have never felt more inadequote and intimidated in my life. It was so damn HOT!!3
Amazing 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Back