Brotherly Love......

Brotherly love.....

So wife and I are out at a local establishment New Years Eve. Her, tight jeans, black ankle boots, tight black top. Really highlights her thighs, ass and 36d's. Looking HOT!!!! We find a table. She heads out mingling while I get drinks.
About 45 min goes by and I am out and about. I see her at a table with 2 African American guys. She is leaning over the table and one is staring at her cleavage. The other standing by her with his arm around her and hand on her ass. They are smiling, laughing then I see her, as the one across from says something and laughs. She pulls the collar of her shirt down so he can see all down her shirt and tits. So hot watching her flirt. He leans in to see more. I see her reach for his hand and pulls it up to her breast ontop of her shirt to feel it. I go back and sit. A few min here she comes. Very tipsy, but knows what she is doing. She says she has just been out flirting. She said a guy said she had a nice rack so she let him see and feel to make sure. She get up and heads back out.
She is sitting with those 2 guys again. I stand so I can watch all. One hand is under the table on the guys leg. Rubbing up and down and occasionaly rubbing on his dick. His hand doing the same to her. Every little bit I see him nibble on her neck and ear. She just giggles and smiles.
I head back and sit. A few min later here she comes. 2 black stubs following her. She introduces them. Finally meet her "boy toy neighbor" and his brother. In front of me, total gentlemen. Wife, very tipsy still flirting, just not as aggressivly.
Its about midnight. She is having a very good time. I act like I come down ill. Tell her I need to go home. She starts saying bye to Eric and Dewayne. Me,"Babe, you can stay. You guys mind dropping her off when you leave" Wife"are you sure. I will come with you"me"no babe, have fun. Its all good" I get a kiss goodbye and on my way out I send her a text. "Bring New Years in with a BANG" lol she replies "hmmm, so not sick😂. Trust me. IM GETTING BANGED!!!"
They all continue. Flirting, nibbling on her. Hands on her, hers on them. Finally she says"Im too horny to stay here. Lets go" Eric says where to. Wife replies" dont be silly Eric. Your place" Eric"what about Dewayne here" wife looks at Dewayne"Oh, you're coming too. You both have me worked up. Im bringing this New Years in right. You both are getting fucked"
They head out. Get to their house. Dewayne opens the door. My wife behind him. They walk in, she pushes him against the wall and starts kissing him. His hands all over her body. Eric walks in behind. Smacks my wifes ass and sits on the couch. Dewayne, still kissing her, picks her up, hands grabbing her ass. Heads to the couch and sits. Her straddling him. She moves over to Eric. Kissing, his hands all over her. Eventually, she jumps off. Takes her jeans off, no panties. Takes off her top, shear black bra. The guys pull off their pants.
She goes to her knees between to 2. Stroking, sucking, going back and forth on both. Her pussy getting wetter and wetter, wanting to feel them. She looks at Eric "I wanna feel it. I need it" my wife says. She climbs up, straddles Eric, slowly lowers herself down on the dick. A moan with every inch taken. While ginding on Erics dick, Dewayne gets up and stands behind the couch. Grabs the back of her head forces her mouth onto his cock and says"take this black dick slut" her mouth devours it. Her hand sliding up and his dick following her lips. All while griding on Erics fat cock.
Dewayne comes around, sits, tells my wife "come here. Let me fuck that white pussy"
My wife gets up, slides over to Dewayne, straddles him and lowers herself down onto him. He grabs her ass" ride that big dick Cassie. Take it all" she slides all the way down. A loud moan unsues. She grinds hard on him. He then bounces her up and down on his BBC. All they hear is my wife " ahh..ahh..ahh..ahh" after each time she lands and takes his cock. My wife wants it. Wants fucked. She grabs Dewayne, with both hands around the back of his head. She starts pounding on his dick. Using her hands around him to pull herself harder onto him.
Eric gets up, my wife leaning on Dewayne, slowly grinding. Eric gets behind her. Lifts her up and bends her over. Her face between Dewaynes legs right at his dick. Eric behind her ready to fuck her. When he slid in she lets out a loud moan. He starts pounding her. My wife"ahh..ahh.ahh.." with every thrust from. Dewayne, grabs the her hair, forces her face down onto his cock. A few minutes, Eric turns her around and lays her on the couch. He takes his hands and spreads her legs wide, he starts fucking her. Deep and hard. Nonstop, my wife "ahh...ahh..ahh.ahh" everytime he thrusts in deep and hard. Finally, he pulls out. He unloads all over her belly and tits. She just lays there. Knowing Dewayne is right behind ready to finish her off.
Dewayne moves in, spreads her legs wide. Teases her pussy with his BBC. He looks at her and says " Im gonna fuck you like the whore you are" he slides in. He pounds away on her. Again "ahh...ahh...ahh...ahh" is they hear with every time she takes his big, fat cock deep. About 10min in he pulls out. He sternly tells her" get up slut, take this fucking cum" she gets up. He grabs the back of her head by her hair. Pulls her face up to his dick and unloads all over her. Again sternly he says" open your fucking mouth slut" she opens and he unloads more in it. Him and Eric sit on the couch. She just looking up at then. Dewayne says"clean our dicks off." She gets up and is ready to go get a towel. He scolds her and says" Hey, no. You come clean them with your mouth you fucking whore" she comes back. Goes to her knees. Starts licking and sucking them to clean them off. Eric first, the Dewayne. She looks up at Dewayne" am I done. Did I get it all" she says. He pats the side of her head" your're done. Get dressed and get back to your fucking husband"
She proceeds to do what he says. Eric runs her home. Its about 5am. She comes up. Tired and beat. Tells me that she was fucked like never before. Let me fuck her real quick. I even think she was damn near asleep while I fucked her. Couldnt feel a thing.
Next day she tells me all. Damn, love my wife

Back