Welcoming the new neighbor.....

Welcomng the new neighbors

So last Spring, or the one before. Cant remember. My wife was out running. She runs 5 miles a day. Behind the house is a nature trail 3 enterances/exits. Splits up the neighborhood. So, she is on the other side of the hood. Sees a moving van. Next day, sees a nice looking African American out front pulling stuff in from his SUV. A couple days go by and she sees him again. Time to introduce herself. Brothers Eric, 27 yrs old and Dewayne, 30 yrs old bought the house. Dewayne she has not met yet.
From then on, for a few weeks she times her runs so she can stop by and chat.
About a month in, really hot day. She has on a white sports bra, violet running shorts. Looks incredible. 36d's and flat belly, nice toned legs.
So, on her run and stops by Erics. Sit and chat. He asks if she wants a *******. My wife" OMG, I would do anything for a Diet Coke." Eric,"Damn, dont have 1. But I will run down and grab one."her reply"thats so sweet. No need. I will take a raincheck"
She leaves. The next day as she is running. A 24pk of Diet Coke is on a table on Erics front porch. She rings the door bell. My wife"well, guess today I will have one. You get enough of them" she smiles. Eric" well, this means you have to stop by 23 more times" he imvites her in and they sit at the table. He gets her a cold one.
After chatting for abit, her Diet Coke gone she stands"well, guess I better get going. My husband is going to wonder what took so long" Eric" no problem, we have 23 more to sit and chat to" she walks to him. Gives him a kiss on the cheek. As she does that her hand slides down his shorts, she says into his ear" guess I need to show you what I meant by do anything for a Diet Coke"as her hand is getting his dick hard
She squats down, pulling his shorts down as she goes. His BBC hard. One hand playing with his balls, the other gently stroking him. She looks up, his eyes locked on her. She takes her lips and tongue and plays with the head of his cock. He moans. He then grabs her pony tail on the back of her head and forces her mouth onto his BBC. Back and forth, be is face fucking my wife. Her deep throating with every push on the back of her head. All he hears is her gag "ugh...ugh...ugh.." he stops after a bit. She starts stroking and sucking his cock. Nice and slow. She has had enough, her pussy wet. She wants him.
She stands, pulls her shorts down. Leans over the chair she was sitting on. "Fuck me Eric, Fuck me" he gets behind her. Slides his big, fat cock in. She moans"ahh yes....." slowly he fucks her. A few strokes in, my wife" fuck it harder Eric, fuck me hard with that big cock" he pulls her ponytail and pounds away.All he hears is my wife"ah...ah...ah...ah" with every thrust into her. About 5 min. he pulls out amd unloads on her ass, back and in her hair. He got it everywhere. She turns, squats, takes his cock to her mouth to get every last drop.My wife" OMG, I needed that." As Erics grabs a towel to clean off her back. Eric then says"you are gonna have to tell your husband you ran quite abit extra Cassie" and laughs
She leaves, comes home. Tells me the story. I get sloppy seconds. And with her talking dirty to me. I cum in just a few minutes.

Next up...
Brotherly Love.......

So last Spring, or the one before. Cant remember. My wife was out running. She runs 5 miles a day. Behind the house is a nature trail 3 enterances/exits. Splits up the neighborhood. So, she is on the other side of the hood. Sees a moving van. Next day, sees a nice looking African American out front pulling stuff in from his SUV. A couple days go by and she sees him again. Time to introduce herself. Brothers Eric, 27 yrs old and Dewayne, 30 yrs old bought the house. Dewayne she has not met yet.
About a month in, really hot day. She has on a white sports bra, violet running shorts. Looks incredible. 36d's and flat belly, nice toned legs.
So, on her run and stops by Erics. Sit and chat. He asks if she wants a *******. My wife" OMG, I would do anything for a Diet Coke." Eric,"Damn, dont have 1. But I will run down and grab one."her reply"thats so sweet. No need. I will take a raincheck"
She leaves. The next day as she is running. A 24pk of Diet Coke is on a table on Erics front porch. She rings the door bell. My wife"well, guess today I will have one. You get enough of them" she smiles. Eric" well, this means you have to stop by 23 more times" he imvites her in and they sit at the table. He gets her a cold one.
After chatting for abit, her Diet Coke gone she stands"well, guess I better get going. My husband is going to wonder what took so long" Eric" no problem, we have 23 more to sit and chat to" she walks to him. Gives him a kiss on the cheek. As she does that her hand slides down his shorts, she says into his ear" guess I need to show you what I meant by do anything for a Diet Coke"as her hand is getting his dick hard
She squats down, pulling his shorts down as she goes. His BBC hard. One hand playing with his balls, the other gently stroking him. She looks up, his eyes locked on her. She takes her lips and tongue and plays with the head of his cock. He moans. He then grabs her pony tail on the back of her head and forces her mouth onto his BBC. Back and forth, be is face fucking my wife. Her deep throating with every push on the back of her head. All he hears is her gag "ugh...ugh...ugh.." he stops after a bit. She starts stroking and sucking his cock. Nice and slow. She has had enough, her pussy wet. She wants him.
She stands, pulls her shorts down. Leans over the chair she was sitting on. "Fuck me Eric, Fuck me" he gets behind her. Slides his big, fat cock in. She moans"ahh yes....." slowly he fucks her. A few strokes in, my wife" fuck it harder Eric, fuck me hard with that big cock" he pulls her ponytail and pounds away.All he hears is my wife"ah...ah...ah...ah" with every thrust into her. About 5 min. he pulls out amd unloads on her ass, back and in her hair. He got it everywhere. She turns, squats, takes his cock to her mouth to get every last drop.My wife" OMG, I needed that." As Erics grabs a towel to clean off her back. Eric then says"you are gonna have to tell your husband you ran quite abit extra Cassie" and laughs
She leaves, comes home. Tells me the story. I get sloppy seconds. And with her talking dirty to me. I cum in just a few minutes.

Next up...
Brotherly Love.......
I need to fucking move! I stay in the wrong neighborhood!!!!

Next up...
Brotherly Love.......
That woke up my dead dick! Anytime I read or hear of bikini bottoms or running shorts dropping to the ankles

Last edited:
Back