My wife and her Gym Buddy

fitatlcouple4x

Couple
Gold Member
My wife’s main bull that she hooks up with multiple times per week now, is also her gym partner at our gym, she and him usually work together durning the day while I’m at work then often end up fucking right after the gym at our house or sometimes in the car if the two of them can’t contain themselves. She and him have an intense sexual chemistry with each other, she is extremely attracted to him and he is extremely attracted to her.

Her bull is 6 foot 4, super muscular/athletic very attractive, dark skin, dominant and hung like a horse. He is over 9 inches and very thick.

Which is very intimidating to me because I’m 8 inches shorter than him, skinny/medium build not a lot of muscle and I’m like 1/4 of his size, I’m alittle over 4 inches hard with little girth on top of that, so naturally I’ll never be able to compete with him sexually and physically so I have accepted my role as a cuck and deeply enjoy her receiving pleasure and love to help serve her as much as I can.

He sends me texts like this of them fucking while I’m at work, and thankfully I’m locked in a chastity because I would be hard constantly and would probably cum in my pants multiple times per week lol!

This is a text he sent me a few months ago while I was at work, they went to the gym together earlier that afternoon and did legs which always makes her extra horny after, so as soon as they finished they immediately went straight to our house and started fucking, crazy thing was me and her had a dinner planned with my parents that evening and her bull pretty much told me she may be missing the dinner because they were busy fucking, which was so humiliating but arousing and very intimidating knowing that a superior man is able to have my wife do what ever he pleases sexually regardless of the consequences.. my heart was racing reading this and I quickly thanked him for everything he was doing and was understanding if she misses dinner. But then he says it looks like she will be done in time to go, but told me not to clean up his load from her pussy because he wants his cum dripping from her pussy while we are having dinner together with my parents at their house..

that was one of the hottest things ever, ana had mentioned to him that my parents are kind of racist towards black people (they are from the south) so that’s one of the reasons he wanted their sweet innocent ******* in law to have a black man’s load spilling from her pussy while she eats at their dinner table.

As soon as I got home from work that day Ana was rushing getting ready to go, and I asked if he came inside her, she said he came a ton and she told me what her bull said about not letting my clean her pussy before going to my parents, with in about 5 min of being home we had to leave to head over to my parents, ana rushingly put on a pretty outfit and was doing her make up in the car as we drove there, luckily my parents are only 7 min down the road from us, but before we got out of the car she told me her pussy feels flooded down there right now, and she asked me if that’s making my dick hard in my cage, I told her how turned on I was about this and she chuckled and gave me a kiss on the check, we had a good dinner with my parents and ending up leaving shortly after dinner, I told them I was tired and wanted some rest because it’s been a long day, by the time we were leaving her panties were completely soaked and was starting to show through her leggings, once we got in the car on the ride home she told grabbed my hand and placed it in her pants so I could feel how soaked she was, it was so hot!

As soon as we got home I ended up ripping her clothes off and eagerly started cleaning her up, it lasted for a good 30 min. I ate her pussy and ass over and over and she sat on my face for a bit, needless to say there wasn’t a drop left after I finished :)

It was an amazing experience.

Last edited:
Back