Wife was approached at a Wedding Venue

AMB

Male
Gold Member
So a couple of months ago I was DJ’ing a wedding in our area (Houston TX). It was getting late and most of the quests were with gone or leaving. My wife was sitting at a table to my left alone and I noticed a black guy talking to her and her responding and smiling. So it was close to time for us to load the equipment and she started helping roll up things and never mentioned the guy talking to her. As we proceeded the guy was still there and started talking to me about how lucky I was to have such a beautiful wife. As the conversation progressed he told me that if I ever needed help with her to let him know. At that point I almost shot a load in my pants just thinking about him sliding his BBC in her.
As we were leaving I asked her what they were talking about and she just said he was trying to pick her up. I know there was more to their conversation because he was there for a while and I saw him motioning with his hands like he was telling her how long his cock was. She was just smiling and kept talking.
I have been trying to get her to Hotwife but she hasn’t giving in yet. I do know the seed is planted and I’ve been abstaining for fucking her hoping when we go to the club she will give in and try. She is constantly getting hit on and trying to be picked up.

So a couple of months ago I was DJ’ing a wedding in our area (Houston TX). It was getting late and most of the quests were with gone or leaving. My wife was sitting at a table to my left alone and I noticed a black guy talking to her and her responding and smiling. So it was close to time for us to load the equipment and she started helping roll up things and never mentioned the guy talking to her. As we proceeded the guy was still there and started talking to me about how lucky I was to have such a beautiful wife. As the conversation progressed he told me that if I ever needed help with her to let him know. At that point I almost shot a load in my pants just thinking about him sliding his BBC in her.
As we were leaving I asked her what they were talking about and she just said he was trying to pick her up. I know there was more to their conversation because he was there for a while and I saw him motioning with his hands like he was telling her how long his cock was. She was just smiling and kept talking.
I have been trying to get her to Hotwife but she hasn’t giving in yet. I do know the seed is planted and I’ve been abstaining for fucking her hoping when we go to the club she will give in and try. She is constantly getting hit on and trying to be picked up.
Keep encouraging her. She will eventually give in to her desires.

It really works to stay consistent, with the talk of another man fucking your wife. Compliment the hell out of her, give her lots of oral pleasure. Never push her into it. Just always associate her getting pleasure with the talk of another guy.

My very vanilla wife will now give me all sorts of dirty talk while we screw. A scenario she likes is me in the front seat of a car, while her and one of her ex lovers fool around in the backseat. Just last night she brought this scenario up all on her own, and got very wet while describing it. The part that made me cum is her bull asking me: "Where do you want me to cum on your wife? In her mouth, on her tits, or in her pussy?"

She waited for me to give the answer in real life. So hot. "Your mouth" was my answer, in between strokes. So she asked for me pull out and cum in her mouth. "Imagine this is his dick and cum" I reminded her, as she moaned.

Sometimes she just needs a little encouragement, like she's embarrassed to bring it up first on her own. I will give a simple prompt like, "Please give me some of that talk that I like." She knows where to take it from there. I'm hoping that after a few more weeks, month, or years of this - and her cumming to the fantasy - she will eventually want to try it for reals.

I would never push my wife to do anything outside her comfort zone. It's only sexy for me if it's something she wants. That being said, I'm hoping the "seed has been planted" (excuse the pun), and will bear fruit soon. My favorite part of her dirty talk is when she wants me to climb in the backseat with her, and help suck off her bull.

Now that your wife knows you are good with it, she'll let it happen. Give her lots of room, and lots of love as she'll soon make you a happy husband.

That sounds hot! love to get to see and take her home too! I love the story!

Please give us details as it happens.

weddings have been a great way to have some fun especially when its a destination wedding

Next time in bed with her talk to her about the fantasy so what if you were interested in him would you have gone out back or to a car? Tell her how hot it would have been to watch her walk out holding hands with him or dancing

Why don’t you just let her know, while I’m working it’s ok if you disappear when a guy hit on you, just be back before we pick up!

She hasn't given in yet. That's all I need to read. Remember to never try to talk her into it. It must always be her choice or at least make it seem that she's the one who chose to do it. My husband was very good at letting me have HIS way. 😂

Back