A black bull hit on my wife

osler2

Couple
Today while we were at the beach a tall black man hit on her. I was in line getting food when I saw this happen at a distance.

Basically as I waited in line I looked over and saw this tall dark black man, (maybe around 6’4 ish) well built with a beard standing over my wife as she’s sitting at the table. Obviously I couldn’t make what was said between them but I seen them both laughing. This probably lasted about a minute 30 secs then he left.

The picture that stuck in my mind was the size difference between them and how he stood in front of my wife. Because she was sitting his crotch was like 2-3 feet away from her and her looking up to talk to him. I have a feeling he stood like that on purpose.

Anyways it was so hot and I can’t get it out my mind. I haven’t asked yet what they talked about so she doesn’t know if I saw or not.

I love the idea of one day a black man like him dominating my wife in bed right in front of me and taking her away from me. If any bbc bulls want to see my wife pm maybe we can chat.

A day to remember.

Power move by that black king. Putting his crotch a couple feet from your wife's face. Obviously she didn't object.

Once my wife got pulled over by a black cop, while she was dressed to the nines and wearing high heels. She was coming back from a work event. She wasn't drinking, but the cop made her get out of the car and do all the sobriety tests. She said that he held her around the waist as she was taking her high heels off.

He commanded her to walk back and forth many times on the pavement. In her bare feet. At night. She said that it was obvious he was staring at her legs and tits. (she was wearing a low cut fancy dress.). Finally he approached her with the breathalyzer device and said one word: "Blow." She told me she had never felt more scared and dominated in her life.

when the reading came back 0.0, the cop got friendlier and walked my wife back to her car. Before she took off, he leaned in the window and gave her his business card. "Call me if you ever need anything" the cop said.

When my wife was telling me this story right after it happened, I was hard as a rock. But of course I just tried to comfort her and show support, and hide my erection. But this story has stayed with me for years and years. What made me think about it, is how your wife was seated and the black man was standing over her. I imagine it was kind of the same thing with my wife, as she was in her car and the black cop was standing over her - his crotch right at her eye level - before he gave the business card.

I can't tell you how many times I've cum to this tale, imagining alternative endings. I wonder what would've happened if she was actually drinking. Blow job in the back of his car to get out of it? The other day I mustered up the nerve to ask wifey what she did with the cop's business card, and she looked at me weird and said "of course I threw it out." How I wish I had that police officer's number! Perhaps I would text and ask him to come over to my house for a lightbulb problem; that I needed help screwing something. Along with a photo of my wife.

Last edited:
Today while we were at the beach a tall black man hit on her. I was in line getting food when I saw this happen at a distance.

Basically as I waited in line I looked over and saw this tall dark black man, (maybe around 6’4 ish) well built with a beard standing over my wife as she’s sitting at the table. Obviously I couldn’t make what was said between them but I seen them both laughing. This probably lasted about a minute 30 secs then he left.

The picture that stuck in my mind was the size difference between them and how he stood in front of my wife. Because she was sitting his crotch was like 2-3 feet away from her and her looking up to talk to him. I have a feeling he stood like that on purpose.

Anyways it was so hot and I can’t get it out my mind. I haven’t asked yet what they talked about so she doesn’t know if I saw or not.

I love the idea of one day a black man like him dominating my wife in bed right in front of me and taking her away from me. If any bbc bulls want to see my wife pm maybe we can chat.

A day to remember.
He probably got her number or the norm is to give her his number so she can call and make the initial contact.

Power move by that black king. Putting his crotch a couple feet from your wife's face. Obviously she didn't object.

Once my wife got pulled over by a black cop, while she was dressed to the nines and wearing high heels. She was coming back from a work event. She wasn't drinking, but the cop made her get out of the car and do all the sobriety tests. She said that he held her around the waist as she was taking her high heels off.

He commanded her to walk back and forth many times on the pavement. In her bare feet. At night. She said that it was obvious he was staring at her legs and tits. (she was wearing a low cut fancy dress.). Finally he approached her with the breathalyzer device and said one word: "Blow." She told me she had never felt more scared and dominated in her life.

when the reading came back 0.0, the cop got friendlier and walked my wife back to her car. Before she took off, he leaned in the window and gave her his business card. "Call me if you ever need anything" the cop said.

When my wife was telling me this story right after it happened, I was hard as a rock. But of course I just tried to comfort her and show support, and hide my erection. But this story has stayed with me for years and years. What made me think about it, is how your wife was seated and the black man was standing over her. I imagine it was kind of the same thing with my wife, as she was in her car and the black cop was standing over her - his crotch right at her eye level - before he gave the business card.

I can't tell you how many times I've cum to this tale, imagining alternative endings. I wonder what would've happened if she was actually drinking. Blow job in the back of his car to get out of it? The other day I mustered up the nerve to ask wifey what she did with the cop's business card, and she looked at me weird and said "of course I threw it out." How I wish I had that police officer's number! Perhaps I would text and ask him to come over to my house for a lightbulb problem; that I needed help screwing something. Along with a photo of my wife.
Not a King, just a man.

As I had mentioned multiple times over our multiple experiences in my thread “Haulover Nude Beach BBC”…one of my favorite things is as my wife and I are sitting nude on our lounge chairs, we have had nude Black men standing at my wife’s direct eye level…within just 2-3 feet of her face…proudly presenting their Big Black Cocks directly to my wife, as they stood while having lengthy conversations with us. While doing so, they will subtly touch and grab their Big Black Cocks to make sure that they are “presented in fullness”. Every time we visit Haulover, I always try to make sure that we have this type of engagement with any one of the many black guys that stroll the beach showing off their Big Black Cocks to the white wives that are sun bathing naked along side their husbands. It’s awesome and appreciated…keep doing it fellas!!!!!!

How often are the hubbys cool? 😉
Maybe 75 percent or more. Most white men have secret desires to see their wives used sexually by black men. Just this past Saturday I hit on a woman in Target. She blushed with my hand on her ass, hubby blushed as he watched me rub her tight butt thru her shorts They asked me to follow them to their SUV in the parking lot. I got a good feel up of her and fingered her and they invited me to their home that when we fucked in their bed.

Maybe 75 percent or more. Most white men have secret desires to see their wives used sexually by black men. Just this past Saturday I hit on a woman in Target. She blushed with my hand on her ass, hubby blushed as he watched me rub her tight butt thru her shorts They asked me to follow them to their SUV in the parking lot. I got a good feel up of her and fingered her and they invited me to their home that when we fucked in their bed.
I’d take my wife to Target every weekend if that could happen! 🤣

I’d take my wife to Target every weekend if that could happen! 🤣
LOL, of course I don't have that kind of success every time, depends on personality, circumstances, etc. But just the act of touching a woman and not being rebuffed is success in itself. They are ceding a certain amount of control just in that, and they will likely want more, whether from me or from another black man.

Many white women crave the attention and the touch of one of us.

A day to remember.
I’ll stand over her pretty ass too 😋😎

Back