This Hotwife had a virgin ass...until now.

Last night I took a wife’s ass. It was her first time. I had been training her ass for this moment for weeks. Butt plugs, fingering. And last night would be the night. While I entered her ass, she gasped. My cock is just so thick and her ass was so tight. I began to fuck her virgin ass and she was in *******. Her husband was looking on. I asked him “Where’s my cock right now, Paul?” He said “In my wife’s ass.” Her ass belongs to me now, she says. Her hubby agreed. Last night was a fun night. What's one you'll always remember?

Last night I took a wife’s ass. It was her first time. I had been training her ass for this moment for weeks. Butt plugs, fingering. And last night would be the night. While I entered her ass, she gasped. My cock is just so thick and her ass was so tight. I began to fuck her virgin ass and she was in *******. Her husband was looking on. I asked him “Where’s my cock right now, Paul?” He said “In my wife’s ass.” Her ass belongs to me now, she says. Her hubby agreed. Last night was a fun night. What's one you'll always remember?
I always require the hubs to be restrained to a chair, or locked out of the room, the first time I take a wife's ass. That way his emotions don't get the best of him or just in case he gets funny ideas. If they're anal virgins, they usually shriek and scream the first time I'm in full hilt. One of the wive's that I broke in recently, started shrieking & screaming obscenities and calling me a dirty faggot and horny perv. Her hubs was in the room but restrained to a chair. It's good he was because it was almost more than he could take, lol

Last edited:
That's hot love that type of experience it's sexy as hell!

Back