Unexpected Outside Assistance!

Denied Pet

Couple
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Quick update on our progress entering the lifestyle!!

My Wife and I were visiting friends out of town this weekend, and we stayed with one of Her single friends. Last night, over drinks, Her friend started talking about why she is now only dating men of color. I looked at my Wife, who was transfixed on Her friend's every word. She even asked a few questions, with me sitting right there! They talked about about her dates had more energy and passion, and how much better the sex was. They even looked at her b*mble account, and saw dozens of attractive men who were interested in her. I can't remember the last time I've seen my Wife this engaged in someone else's dating life. The conversation lasted maybe 10 minutes.

That night in bed, She turned to me and said She thought Her friend's decision was hot af. We started kissing, She had me please Her with my hands. After She was pleased, I asked if She wanted more, and She said no but wanted to cuddle. She spooned me the rest of the night.

I feel having that unexpected conversation with one of Her best friends has sparked something more in Her to press on! Hoping to use this momentum to find Her that first third 🤞

Quick update on our progress entering the lifestyle!!

My Wife and I were visiting friends out of town this weekend, and we stayed with one of Her single friends. Last night, over drinks, Her friend started talking about why she is now only dating men of color. I looked at my Wife, who was transfixed on Her friend's every word. She even asked a few questions, with me sitting right there! They talked about about her dates had more energy and passion, and how much better the sex was. They even looked at her b*mble account, and saw dozens of attractive men who were interested in her. I can't remember the last time I've seen my Wife this engaged in someone else's dating life. The conversation lasted maybe 10 minutes.

That night in bed, She turned to me and said She thought Her friend's decision was hot af. We started kissing, She had me please Her with my hands. After She was pleased, I asked if She wanted more, and She said no but wanted to cuddle. She spooned me the rest of the night.

I feel having that unexpected conversation with one of Her best friends has sparked something more in Her to press on! Hoping to use this momentum to find Her that first third 🤞
Love to be that third

Back